This is the last one i'll buy now

I expect better WE deserve better!

we line their back pockets while they sell us a broken game..

The AI is so clinical and my defence is constanly playing less than a 6.0 it's just to annoying to play i hope its just the game and not my Steve Mclaren management skills : p

The AI is so clinical and my defence is constanly playing less than a 6.0 it's just to annoying to play i hope its just the game and not my Steve Mclaren management skills : p

My deepest sympathy with this! It just seems that virtually every shot the AI has on target results in a goal! I'm currently battering teams, getting between 15 and 20 shots at goal per game, 7 to 10 of them will be on target, yet I've not scored more than 3 in a game yet! In the same breath the AI has 3 shots on target per game and score 2 or 3 goals, whoever they are! I'm currently getting an awful lot of 3-2 scorelines!

My deepest sympathy with this! It just seems that virtually every shot the AI has on target results in a goal! I'm currently battering teams, getting between 15 and 20 shots at goal per game, 7 to 10 of them will be on target, yet I've not scored more than 3 in a game yet! In the same breath the AI has 3 shots on target per game and score 2 or 3 goals, whoever they are! I'm currently getting an awful lot of 3-2 scorelines!

Are your tactics fully gelled?

Do you have proper coaches?

Which teams are you playing?

8 mins played in the match, 6 shots. 3 woodwork! wtf"!

Sold Larsson and Ji for 7mil, spent none of it, highest finish for Sunderland in years, finished 11th in my 1st season. Start fo following season had my wage budget reduced by over 300k per week, wasn't even given enough money to renew any contracts apart from Westwood, lost so many players that I was unable to replace.

Got the update, now I can only get 500k for Larsson and Ji.

At the moment this is pretty much unplayable for me without pikcing a club that I have no affinity with and that just becomes a button click game.

This is what happens when developers guess about finances and loan agreements whent hey don't even bother checking company records, I have to laugh at the 44mil bank loan with total interest after 2 years of 1.7mil. I'm going straight to my bank and borrowing 44mil for 2 years, I'll leave it at the bank in my account for 2 years and then pay it all back and live of the interest left over.

Last edited:
They've turned Keepers into retards.. getting beaten at near post every time.. miss kicking.. fresh air swiping.. diving to the ground and COMPLETELY MISSING THE BALL.. I'm already sick fed up of the game!

The average ratings are beginning to **** me off. Won 4 out of 4 games at the start of the season. 3 players above a 7. Also in these 4 games I have had 6 shots on target against me and 5 have gone in. My keeper has 1 save. ONE!!?

Are your tactics fully gelled?

Do you have proper coaches?

Which teams are you playing?

Tactic is fluid in every area except tempo, in which it is accomplished.

Decent coaches for League 1 level. All ex-internationals.

Playing League 1 teams, obviously!

Last 10 results have been W 3-1, W 3-2, W 2-1, D 0-0, W 3-2, D 3-3, W 3-1, L 2-3, D 0-0 and W 3-2.

Whatever my tactics and standard of coaching are they should have no baring on whether average League 1 and League 2 strikers suddenly develop the clinical finishing of Messi, Ronaldo and Falcao!!!!

All the 3-2s seem to follow the same pattern. One side goes 2-0 up, the opposition comes back to 2-2, the side that was 2-0 up gets a late winner!

Quite sure that I read somewhere (also sure it was Miles Jacobson writing it) that you could go to the editor - build a new league system in any country - with the exsisting rules pre-set. But you can only do as always, either add on new leagues without having the opportunity to change anything in the exsisting ones :-( - or you can make them all from scratch.
I would simply have the opportunity to change the Danish Leauge into 16 teams, and add on some more prize money - the 1. & 2. Division are fine, and the exsisting rules are perfect, by I have to re-do them - thats not a timesaver - and not sure I can make the rules correct!

View attachment 462098

Rubbish picture as its a Gyazo-drag .. but dominated MUFC in the FA Cup final in my second season. Player sent off in extra time and Rooney scored a minute later...also got an injury after making three subs and ended the final with 9 men :(

Tactic is fluid in every area except tempo, in which it is accomplished.

Decent coaches for League 1 level. All ex-internationals.

Playing League 1 teams, obviously!

Last 10 results have been W 3-1, W 3-2, W 2-1, D 0-0, W 3-2, D 3-3, W 3-1, L 2-3, D 0-0 and W 3-2.

Whatever my tactics and standard of coaching are they should have no baring on whether average League 1 and League 2 strikers suddenly develop the clinical finishing of Messi, Ronaldo and Falcao!!!!

All the 3-2s seem to follow the same pattern. One side goes 2-0 up, the opposition comes back to 2-2, the side that was 2-0 up gets a late winner!

To further the story, I'm top 6 having lost just 1 game in the first 23. Next game is away at a team in the bottom 4. We go 2-0 up and....surprise, surprise.....instead of totally collapsing as you would expect a team in their situation to do, the opposition come back to level it at 2-2, the first goal being right on half-time, as usual! The second goal is down to an horrendous mistake from my centre-back. The opposition then go 3-2 up after an even more horrendous mistake from the same player! The finish is a worldy, a chip from 33 yards! Two minutes later the same player scores another worldy from 30 yards! I lose 4-2 after being 2 up at a bottom 4 side! Statistics are us 12 shots, 10 on target, 2 goals. Opposition 12 shots, 4 on target, 4 goals (obviously)!
The defender who made all the mistakes started the game with an average rating of 7.72 for the season......he ended the match with a 3.4....which has to be the worst match rating I've ever seen for any player on FM!