Defending the European Champions League trophy that I won last season, I faced Bayern in the 2026 Final. Here are the post-match stats...

View attachment 692094

...but that doesn't even tell half the story - because their one and only shot on target was actually saved by my goalkeeper! The goal came from a low left-wing cross to the near post which their striker, my centre-back and my keeper all converged upon, the ball deflecting in off my defender's ankle.

That defender is a German - Phillip Kaminksi - playing his final match for Southampton, with his contract about to expire and a Spanish defender about to complete his season-long loan back at Rayo Vallecano to take his place. If Kaminski ends up moving to Bayern in the summer, I shall be very suspicious!!!

Although that is a situation that really happens in football, it happens too much in FM. I guess it's a 50-50 situation, meaning that user tactics have a lot to improve and people have a lot to undertand about tactic concepts of the game; and also, it's a situation that could improve to FM15.

That's probably because you're rightfully banned. ;)

Only when I'm at the current computer :p, so later I'll take a look into that link to see If I lied. What you don't know (and for not knowing you should avoid considerations) is that I email directly with an SI staff and not some moderator.

That's kinda ******. They're not perfect over there on the SI Forums, although I can vouch for their busyness at the moment.

EDIT: Although, if this was you then you've clearly not only lied but was also quite rude and didn't really read what they'd said. So maybe not so ******.

The translation from the the early versions were completly terrible, basic mistakes that a kindergarden kid wouldn't make. So, not sure where exactly do you read lies.

I am sick of going game after game having 5 or 6 clear cut chances and scoring one. While the opponent has one shot on target and scores. It's ridiculous.

Because if it was something else (bug), everyone would have that problem.
I've seen others complain about the ME being favourable to the opposition. There are plenty of examples of the other team having 1 ccc and scoring where the players team would have 5 or 6 and still only score 1. This isn't a one time thing, it has happened to me plenty.

I've seen others complain about the ME being favourable to the opposition. There are plenty of examples of the other team having 1 ccc and scoring where the players team would have 5 or 6 and still only score 1. This isn't a one time thing, it has happened to me plenty.

Just because others complain that the ME is favourable to the opposition doesnt make it true to be honest. The ME cant be biased because it cannot tell the different between inputs, never has been, and as it stands never will be (since they dont plan on creating handicaps)

The ME can't make that distinction. It happens to you plenty because the problem is with your tactic. If you need help, upload screenshots of your tactic and instructions. Also helps if you start looking into matches and take a look what's going wrong.

The ME can't make that distinction. It happens to you plenty because the problem is with your tactic. If you need help, upload screenshots of your tactic and instructions. Also helps if you start looking into matches and take a look what's going wrong.
How can it be his tactic if he is creating 5-6 clear cut chances each game? That says to me his tactic is working and that the usual thing happens that World Class strikers can't finish basic chances yet some unknown can chip the keeper from 20 yrds. Usual bullshit that happens far too often on this game.

How can it be his tactic if he is creating 5-6 clear cut chances each game? That says to me his tactic is working and that the usual thing happens that World Class strikers can't finish basic chances yet some unknown can chip the keeper from 20 yrds. Usual bullshit that happens far too often on this game.

I'm sure he's not creating 5-6 ccc's each match and loosing each match by 1-0 because the opponents turn 1 ccc into goal. Also, as said, the ME doesn't cheat against you, it simply can't. What can and does happen is a lot of people leaving too much space behind their defence and compacting the opponent into their own space which means you will have too much space behind your defenders and the opponent's space is crowded.

Just because the stats tell him he's creating 5-6 CCCs, doesn't mean they're CCCs. I've seen shots from horrible angles counted as CCCs and even blocked shots can count as CCCs, when it wasn't even close to a CCC. Best to watch the match yourself.

As miguelalves said, if anyone is having issues, create a thread and post your setup along with what the problem is.

I'm sure this has been mentioned but i didn't want to read through 290 pages, the insane amount of weird long shot goals from like middle of the pitch from set pieces going in. Always get that message "so and so didn't mean it!" I've never seen anything so annoying in any previous fm version. lol

I'm sure this has been mentioned but i didn't want to read through 290 pages, the insane amount of weird long shot goals from like middle of the pitch from set pieces going in. Always get that message "so and so didn't mean it!" I've never seen anything so annoying in any previous fm version. lol

That was a known bug, I believe.

Not so much a frustration as a comment, the opposition GK scored in my save. Took a goal kick, went across the field and through my GK. It would have been a great goal if it was my keeper :)

Just because the stats tell him he's creating 5-6 CCCs, doesn't mean they're CCCs.
That has got to be one of the most bizzare comments i have ever read ... oh wait we are talking about a game were to score more i have to tell my forward to shoot less, playing 5 in the middle = asm telling you we are being over run in middle of park???

ok so i started counting corners and the match stats did not show what i witnessed ingame so ok it's only men't to be highlights and i can except that but when the match stats show less corners? or as in your logic maybe they are not corners at all and just something that mimicked a corner

Because if it was something else (bug), everyone would have that problem.

Check the steam forums lots of people there posting pics and vids and for the record i have that problem lots on different tactics.