Funnily enough, Manchester United had a 4-0 loss to another team the other week. Wonder if their sides were comparable...

Ha! Fair enough. It's just frustrating when Adebayor has something like 15 shots on target and can't put one past the grayed out GK who made some incredible stops.

He knows full well that man utds confidence and morale is completely rock bottom..stupid comparison really.

Ha! Fair enough. It's just frustrating when Adebayor has something like 15 shots on target and can't put one past the grayed out GK who made some incredible stops.

Ha, unlucky pal. Just one of them games eh?

He knows full well that man utds confidence and morale is completely rock bottom..stupid comparison really.

The guy's side could be all part injured and on Abysmal morale for all we know. It's not a stupid comparison at all: very often in football the on-paper side doesn't win.

Well your never wrong are you.... so yeah guess his team must have been injury ravaged and their confidence at rock bottom.

Well your never wrong are you.... so yeah guess his team must have been injury ravaged and their confidence at rock bottom.

I can't help but feel you're rather missing the point here.

Never mind. Back on topic.

It dumbfounds me that you can't do individual talks, before the full team talk.

My team won the game, but the performance didn't meet my expectations show I told them through the right team talk.

The majority of the team responded well because what I selected was true. But the 2 out of the 3 people who got over 7.6 as a rating responded badly.

Surely it makes more sense if I can praise them first and then deal with the rest of the team later?

The most frustrating thing for me is when my squad is underperforming and players keep wanting to talk to me about the underachievement and what I'm going to do about it... When they are the ones who are playing terribly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my United save...

De Gea is the worst god **** keeper ever!!! Oh my, so last game we had 34 shots, 12 on target? And not one of them ****** goes in! Swansea have 3 shots all game, 1 on target and they win 1-0!!!!! I'm sick and tired of conceding when they have less than 5 shots all game, and less than 3 sog all game! especially when my stats are usually at least 30/15 and the result is usually always 3-1, it's doing my brain in!

Is it me or is the only way top teams can beat you is through set-pieces?

Literally every "top team" goal is a set-piece (corner, long throw etc.) for me.

If you set your team out defensively with some sort of logic, top teams can't score from open play. But no matter if you do two days worth of Defensive Set Piece pre match, you'll still concede to a top team.

It's very annoying.

In my United save...

De Gea is the worst god **** keeper ever!!! Oh my, so last game we had 34 shots, 12 on target? And not one of them ****** goes in! Swansea have 3 shots all game, 1 on target and they win 1-0!!!!! I'm sick and tired of conceding when they have less than 5 shots all game, and less than 3 sog all game! especially when my stats are usually at least 30/15 and the result is usually always 3-1, it's doing my brain in!

Uh-huh. Off-topic, but De Gea is one of the best GK I've seen, ingame. He's just insane.

Really frustrating to have a shot at progression in the League Cup against Liverpool, (I was Middlesborough), tying them in extra time and then going for the inevitable drawn out penalty sessions. Thirty penalties later and I'm out by missing one penalty!! So unrealistic.

so frustrating.. have 25 shots 13 on target and other team 3 shots 1 on target game ends 1-1 WTF so many time whats the point of evening haveing a keeper???