Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
STEVEN GERRARD AGAINST UNITED 10 MINS TO GO GETS HIMSELF A SECOND YELLOW AND WE NEARLY CONCEDE COS OF THE FREEKICK THEY GET we got lucky and manage to hold out for a 0-0 draw

2-0 up against Spurs, 11 mins to go and only 5 games to go in the title race. CB misses a header allowing their forward a one on one. A minute later my left back, completely unchallenged, runs across our six yard box with the ball and blasts it straight against my CB. 2-2. Great...

That's probably quite annoying if you're not a Rangers fan (which I am)

no, i can deal with it because its not real. but its more annoyong because my mate won. im currently unbeaten in 52 league matches (46 bsp, 3 playoff and 3 league 2) scored 168 conceded 26

2-0 up against Spurs, 11 mins to go and only 5 games to go in the title race. CB misses a header allowing their forward a one on one. A minute later my left back, completely unchallenged, runs across our six yard box with the ball and blasts it straight against my CB. 2-2. Great...

I would say tough luck but it has happen to me as well. What I hate is my goalkeeper running out of the box and making a simple pass to my CB, but he does not see the opposition forward coming off the end line behind him, making an easy interception and empty net goal knocking me out of the FA Cup. I know this has happen in real life as I seen it on a highlight or blooper show, but ****.

If your gonna take my future wonderkids on loan as key player or first team, dont stick em in the reserves, I can do that, i would liek to be able to call the opposing manager (even AI) and demand a recall (even if its not in contract) or reason he aint playing?

Fine, for taking my loan under a fraudulent offer. twats.

If your gonna take my future wonderkids on loan as key player or first team, dont stick em in the reserves, I can do that, i would liek to be able to call the opposing manager (even AI) and demand a recall (even if its not in contract) or reason he aint playing?

Fine, for taking my loan under a fraudulent offer. twats.

I know players can demand a loan be ended if they feel they haven't played as much as they've been promised.

Never seen it :) stoopid kid. get your *** back here..

Always my best performers/ keymen get long term injuries. Those who work hard & never complain about training load & those with good fitness and stamina. Its kinda ****** cheating.

Even though this isn't a problem with the game I still wanted to post it, first season with Swansea, 4 important games coming up, first up were Liverpool, who we beat 1-0, next Sunderland who we beat 2-0, then to Man Utd for the 5th round replay of the FA Cup, beat them 1-0 at Old Trafford and finally in the quarter finals of the FA Cup, drew 0-0 to QPR, all was good and then my stupid laptop decided to shut down, with a charger plugged in. I swear I could have shot the bleeding thing.

Hello, I was unsure where I should put this, I didn't want to make a new thread and I couldn't find any small questions thread, so..

Why is it that at times my Budget slider will be locked? I just tried signing someone, but my slider is locked at the Wage end of the slider, and I need some extra funding. This is what is said, "The board will not deal with any budget related requests at this time, as budgets have only recently been adjusted and contract offers based on these adjustments are still open." I understand what they are trying to say, but I thought this was something I had complete control over? Will I have to cancel my offer to Daniel Vega and then restructure everything and come in w/ a new offer?

Thanks!

EDIT - Fixed it, had to cancel negotiations then I was allowed to restructure my Budget and such... Thanks though!

Last edited:
In a press conference, playing as small welsh club Llanelli, I am about to face PSV in the Europa Cup and I respond to the press by admitting that the match will be tough, and they ask me about strengthening my team, what areas are my weakest, because I am apparently worried about the state of the team. Could they not see how stupid that sounds?

Last edited:
My frustration is that the match ends whenever my team is attacking or have a set piece in injury time. It is common sense that they must let you kick a corner kick, free kick, or let my team finish the play. The game engine doesn't let my team finish the play that they started. Once, I was tied 1-1, and my striker trapped the ball in side the box, unmarked, and the match ended. 80% of the games I fail to win is because of this. They must fix this in FM14. My MAIN frustration is how much Stoke is overpowered. It is ridiculous. I'm currently Man Utd, and they beat me 0-1 at Old Trafford. I had 35 shots, 30 on target and none of them went in. Believe it or not, Stoke had 1 shot, 1 on target, and 1 GOAL. Keep in mind that this is throughout my course of playing

Every ****** game on my Mallorca save my opponents are down a man and we still never win.

It is something that needs to be fixed in FM14. I have had situations when i would be dominating the match, my opponents get 2 red cards, and they suddenly play like FC Bayern and Barcelona and end up winning the game

Was up 4-0 by halftime but ended the game with 4-3, with my goalkeeper and defenders trying to be clowns by playing suicidal backpasses throughout the whole second half. Telling the team that their second half performance is unacceptable and telling the clowns that I'm not exactly pleased with their eccentric back passes, and the whole team got mad and became unhappy. Worst of all, they would go onto public and slam the manager team talks. Have you ever seen something like this in real life?

Sort this out SI, am I supposed to be cuddling with my players when they put out a disgraceful performance? I'm not exactly pleased with the team talks of this year's FM. It's like I could never be strict to my players, that I should be the dotting daddy trying my very best to please my players even if it means I should do the monkey dance.

Have you never had a single problem with the match engine?

youb have to take this post in the context it was written, this was release week and about 99 percent of threads posted were people complaining about the match engine and how **** it was, not realistic, fm12 was better and blah blah blah.

Of course I have had issues with the match engine but back on realease I still managed to have an unbeaten season with Chelsea, won the league with spurs and came top four with QPR etc so I still had success as did a number of other people

My issue at the time of posting was that people blamed the match engine for all their failures and was not prepared to look at their tactic and consider their approach was wrong I can recall a number of people posting SS of their tactic and you could see the flaws. they thought that just because it worked in FM12 which had a number of exploits it would work in the current ME but that is not the case but thanks to replying too a comment I wrote in November or whatever it was

Just when you think you've turn a corner, then next game your players revert to playing like idiots.

youb have to take this post in the context it was written, this was release week and about 99 percent of threads posted were people complaining about the match engine and how **** it was, not realistic, fm12 was better and blah blah blah.

Of course I have had issues with the match engine but back on realease I still managed to have an unbeaten season with Chelsea, won the league with spurs and came top four with QPR etc so I still had success as did a number of other people

My issue at the time of posting was that people blamed the match engine for all their failures and was not prepared to look at their tactic and consider their approach was wrong I can recall a number of people posting SS of their tactic and you could see the flaws. they thought that just because it worked in FM12 which had a number of exploits it would work in the current ME but that is not the case but thanks to replying too a comment I wrote in November or whatever it was

This.

The ME has enough genuine problems, without people making up ones to cover their own issues.

Back