Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
Maybe it was just a bad day. I wouldn't overthink it. Sometimes it just happens, you lose. It happens in the real world - you can do everything in your power to motivate your players etc and have the perfect tactics but sometimes the team just don't show up. Or even more likely your team do an okay job but the City players were just exceptionally fired up for it. Regardless, it is just one game and there's nothing you can do about it.

This x 1000.

hey guys my problem is me lol hmm i have player faces when i type there names on the right put but say i click on maupay profile then his face is gray how do i get his full pic?

Perhaps you don't have his face in your facepack.

My frustration for this game more so this forum are the people in the stories section that start a story and then don't complete it to any reasonable degree. So many stories have started out great with good potential done two or three updates then nothing. Just find it so infuriating? Anyone else?

My frustration for this game more so this forum are the people in the stories section that start a story and then don't complete it to any reasonable degree. So many stories have started out great with good potential done two or three updates then nothing. Just find it so infuriating? Anyone else?

The story section annoys me a great deal.

The story section annoys me a great deal.

Guilty of not finishing a story, though not through choice. either the DB I've been using is very flawed and unrealistic it just mucks everything up, or I have tech issues. Especially with my old laptop which proved to be a nightmare.

Already working on a new concept for FM 14 :D

Guilty of not finishing a story, though not through choice. either the DB I've been using is very flawed and unrealistic it just mucks everything up, or I have tech issues. Especially with my old laptop which proved to be a nightmare.

Already working on a new concept for FM 14 :D
Its not bad when that is to blame or the people admit that they have a problem losing their game or PC issues. Its the people that post about 6 stories in the space of 3 weeks that don't last for long.

Is anyone elses hall of fame information incorrect? i've won waay more titles than it states.

Some of the contract and fee demands are jsut too unrealistic, 17 year old kids on £500 a quid a week at Porto wants £97,000 a week to sign for the 5 time European champions, **** off.

And 3 star RB player , 4 1/2 potential with 2 years to go on contract valued at 13mil, Team wants 97mil and David Silva for him. Jesus.

Some of the contract and fee demands are jsut too unrealistic, 17 year old kids on £500 a quid a week at Porto wants £97,000 a week to sign for the 5 time European champions, **** off.

And 3 star RB player , 4 1/2 potential with 2 years to go on contract valued at 13mil, Team wants 97mil and David Silva for him. Jesus.
Lol teams in real life are asking for a **** load for some of their players though. If you simply skim through sky sports news' website you'll see some ridiculous articles on asking prices this summer. I'd prefer the game to be harder to sign players, it gets so boring just making an offer and offering a contract and signing them no problem. Rather look hard for the right player in all aspects.

View attachment 376363

Siimply can NOT get him to perform. I've no idea what's wrong with him but he just refuses to do anything useful until I drop him. He comes back in, plays well, gets my hopes up, and then goes back to mediocrity again. Wish I could slap him.

View attachment 376363

Siimply can NOT get him to perform. I've no idea what's wrong with him but he just refuses to do anything useful until I drop him. He comes back in, plays well, gets my hopes up, and then goes back to mediocrity again. Wish I could slap him.

This sounds like complacency what team talks and player talks do you give him?

I win every match .. In ecl vs Barcelona 4-0 for me .. And then in semi final I lose vs arsenal with 6-0 ... What the ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

This sounds like complacency what team talks and player talks do you give him?

It depends on the opposition. Calm/Passionate - I know we're underdogs but give your all for teams that're expected to beat me. Passionate/Assertive - Give fans something to cheer for when it's more even. And Assertive/Aggressive I expect a win when favourites. And individual I usually do assertive - I have faith.

I've tried talking to him about his performance when he plays particularly bad and he agrees and says he'll work harder. Then just doesn't. I signed him for 2.4m and his value is more than double that now so I'll probably just sell him.

[video=youtube;hKnWtnxIFgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKnWtnxIFgw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUvxCgDpNNPz0WFfHBfXZ8kw[/video]

Well, at least I won :D

However, I have a very talented goalkeeper

[video=youtube;hZ-RTMtg_mw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ-RTMtg_mw[/video]

He keeps the force in balance.

Back