Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
There is a girl in one of my classes. She is a walking beauty sent from heaven, but i never get the chance to break the ice. What tactics do you guys suggest for this one? Do you suggest a more direct approach or should i play it safe, keep my players on their feet and wait for the chance to counter attack? Full-out attacking flirting, i mean football has always been more of my thing, but i usually don't really care about the girl, i mean the game, this time it's something more.

There is a girl in one of my classes. She is a walking beauty sent from heaven, but i never get the chance to break the ice. What tactics do you guys suggest for this one? Do you suggest a more direct approach or should i play it safe, keep my players on their feet and wait for the chance to counter attack? Full-out attacking flirting, i mean football has always been more of my thing, but i usually don't really care about the girl, i mean the game, this time it's something more.

That's where your problem lies. You shouldn't go out with the thought that one match is so much more important than another. Puts undue pressure on the players and they may not perform.

I know. The thing is - winning 3 point matches is really boring after a while and then when a FINAL like this approaches, i just really need to win. Not to just WIN, but i need to prove myself that i'm capable of winning more than just typical league match. This kind of match comes along once a few seasons and **** me if i lose it.

Love this, I'm in final of champions league. Inter vs Barcelona.

Clean sheet until final, I miss 4!!! Penalties and lose 0-1 .
I'm playing inter ..

*Bangs head on desk*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

When you're in the Champions League final yet your players are away on International Duty...

What the **** is the point in penalties in this game. I only score maybe about a quarter at most, its awful.

Are all loans unsucessful? my anchor man, 18yr old goes off to Blackpool, plays 43, scores 14, assists 24, avg rate 7.43, gets player of the month 5 months and still has a unsucessful time?

wtf?

Are all loans unsucessful? my anchor man, 18yr old goes off to Blackpool, plays 43, scores 14, assists 24, avg rate 7.43, gets player of the month 5 months and still has a unsucessful time?

wtf?

I think the game only looks at his development, not his performances.

Is there a chance with FM14 that fullbacks can make passes that don't go 80 yards straight up the pitch (where incidentally I don't have any players) and straight out of play for a goal kick?
EDIT..
[video=youtube_share;Ppg76ANNsDc]http://youtu.be/Ppg76ANNsDc[/video]
My screen capture is very jerky for some reason but anyway...as you can see Walker throws in to Sandro who knocks it back to Walker and for some reason Walker hoofs it up field. Minimum 8-10 times a frikkin game the full/wing backs do this.

We're deep in out half getting pressed hard, we're playing counter attack and one of my DCM'd plays and exquisite killer pass that releases my striker from the center circle. So he only has to run to the goal for a one on one with the keeper (every other player is behind him) SO WHY THE **** DOES HE RUN TO THE TOUCH LINE??? he started running straight but it's like there are magnets pulling him to the edges.

I cant be arsed to look for the delicious through ball clip because I forgot which game it was, but the above clip was easy to find. I just have to look at ANY game.

Last edited:
He doesn't want to go into a 1v1 duel with the defender (who will be able to catch up) I know what you mean tho.

Train defending set-pieces pre-match, and then your team gives up 4 goals to set-pieces in a semi-final cup match and lose on aggregate.

He doesn't want to go into a 1v1 duel with the defender (who will be able to catch up) I know what you mean tho.
Fullbacks had over committed so they are out of it, and not many CB's are gonna gain the yards on Defoe in full flight.
I mean he was gone, you could park a bus length ways between him and the next man.
Then the Sirens started to sing and he crashed on the rocks.
(what really happened was the ME/AI decided that Poachers don't run towards the goal, they run to the touchline and wait to be tackled) shhh...don't tell Mike

Mitre, that long kick thing from the video is a noted bug.

Ahh okay, why has it not been patched?

Ran out of time I guess after 13.3, which is usually the last patch barring a major issue. But it definetely doesn't occur 8-10 times a match. If it is for you, maybe you are doing something to exacerbate it?

Ran out of time I guess after 13.3, which is usually the last patch barring a major issue. But it definetely doesn't occur 8-10 times a match. If it is for you, maybe you are doing something to exacerbate it?
Perhaps, I do prefer the counter attack style.

no bids for messi

just having a little mess about on fm to see what barcelona are like and i offered messi to clubs for 45.5 million to which no clubs thought the offer was viable he eventually left to monaco for 30 .

just having a little mess about on fm to see what barcelona are like and i offered messi to clubs for 45.5 million to which no clubs thought the offer was viable he eventually left to monaco for 30 .

What was his monaco wage though?

Back