Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
More of a small question really? why do youth team players sign a new contract when the turn down a loan move ?

I have this regen .. He played 18/20 matches in first team. Still every few matches or so he asks for a loan move because he needs to play more first team matches ,, right???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

My main fustration concerns Away form. I am playing with Manchester United and my home form is great! Beat Southampton 6-1, Aston Villa 5-1 etc. But away from home we get beat 2-0 at Spurs, draw at QPR etc.
I know on the face of it, a 2-0 scoreline away at Tottenham doesnt seem unrealistic, but it was the manner of the defeat, we keep allowing alot of shots on our goal, any help would be appreciated!

Are there any International U-19 tournaments?
I'm currently playing as the headcoach of Wales U-19.

What annoys me most is the fact that regens are so ridiculously good. I mean I'd rather see a FM world where you can find Messi-like or Ronaldo-like players just from time to time than the situation when after few years of gaming you can win Champions League twice (or more) in a row and completely dominate domestic league. Of course I can pick a very weak club and bing him to glory blabla, but I don't facy that. I like managing lets say average clubs but after ~5 seasons there is nothing to do than change a club unless you want to die because of boredom.

And that's a frustration? At least you finished 3rd in the league! Something must be going right :-)

You don't exactly find regens with stats AS GOOD as Ronaldo/Messi often and keep in mind that there are only 2 footballers on EARTH on their level right now. They have been lucky with injuries and their career choices (I bet that if Ferguson brought in Quaresma and not Ronaldo, Quaresma would be a top player today and Ronaldo would be a top player aswell, but just not as good as he is. The reason the regens develop so well on FM is because you know exactly how they can get. A solution for this would be removing the POTENTIAL ABILITY bar. Then you would have to guess judging by the players stats and you would never ever ever know how good the player will be.

Petition for ''Hide potential ability'' button at start of new game. Let's go?

nah i personally believe regens are too good in this game tbh.
Too many world class players who have just amazing stats. it would be beter if the game was more coservative with their pA

If they hide potential ability it will make signing that youngster from a small club for 5 million € a gamble, just like real life.

Nerfing regens will just have people complain on the lack of them.

Yeah, that's a frustration because the game is boring sometimes because of that. I never look at player's PA in editors, just rely on my scout's reports. But if my players are lets say good (but not world class) and my scout gives some regen 4 or 4.5 stars I automatically assume that he WILL be a world class player. And in most cases he is. I mean, after few years of playing FM it's hard to make a mistake when judging if some regen is worth bringing in. But most of all, there are too many scoring machines, top notch midfielders and so on since the year lets say 2018. If you pick up Everton-like, Sociedad-like, Sampdoria-like, Stuttgart-like club, at the very beginning you can be sure that after 3-4 seasons you will dominate the lague, then maybe CL and your squad will be full of football machines which are just too good, better than real Messi, Ronaldo or anyone else. My point is that FM produces too many top notch players, which are UNREAL. I'm in 2020 now and have players who are ridiculously good. For instance stats of my DM allows him to play at every position on the pitch. Despite he lacks of, for example pace, I sometimes use him as a winger or striker just because I'm bored. And what he does ? Scores for fun, makes incredible assists from the wing and so on. Moreover, I have three mids of that kind.

I've won the league with Spurs with 6 games to go, everything was going wonderfully. Then... This.

View attachment 380409

And **** off with your bullshit excuses like "Oh it's realism." or "Oh you just suck." Yeah, I won the league with ******* Spurs, after 32 games having lost 3 games all season. 2x Europa League and 1x Premier League. FM13 was a massive failure, and I really doubt I'll be buying FM14.

Don't get too angry bro. You're acting like a chode. Your team got complacent, because they had the league won. I just finished my 5th season with Dinamo Zagreb and had the league won with like 10 games to go and they started playing poorly at the end, because I LeT THaT HaPPeND.

PS. go a couple of pages back and look at my post simliar to yours (less rage) about my napoli game and what TBH told me.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if I've just won the league, or if I'm 16th and underachieving. This happens on EVERY save, with every tactic. This is just too ridiculous for me.

I've won the league with Spurs with 6 games to go, everything was going wonderfully. Then... This.

View attachment 380409

And **** off with your bullshit excuses like "Oh it's realism." or "Oh you just suck." Yeah, I won the league with ******* Spurs, after 32 games having lost 3 games all season. 2x Europa League and 1x Premier League. FM13 was a massive failure, and I really doubt I'll be buying FM14.
You won the Premier League & and Europa League, lost in final to F.A Cup. I don't see the issue.
Newcastle and Liverpool away are just supposed to roll over? my guess is they where motivated to finish higher in the league?
IMHO if there is a failure it was FM12 with the goal exploits

Sorry mate, didn't want to sound like an angry, frustrated old man. I'm just loosing all the pleasure I used to derive from FM, that's all.

Hello Friends!
I am literally frustrated with injuries in my team, as i am playing with Man United and half of my squad is getting regularly injured, as i kept my training session medium. Most of them are getting injured while playing. i have 2 fitness coach each of having 20 to fitness each, I sacked Rob Swire, and got a head physio with 20 physiotherapy. None of my coaches or asst manager or physios have low discipline , have 15 discipline and motivation on average. I don't know what is happening! Can anybody solve this problem?

I am completely stunned at what I have just seen. We're defending a free kick, got a one man wall and my striker staying up for the counter attack. Ball is crossed in, we clear it easily to my striker. My striker then obviously takes a bad touch and the ball rolls backwards to my goal. I'm thinking everything is fine as I have 8 outfielders behind the ball and the ball is rolling right towards them. I was wrong to think that. For some reason, my striker charges back to fetch whilst all my other players charge forward (counter attack isn't switched on) completely ignoring what is going on. Two opposition strikers are lurking on the edge of the area not tracking back, the ball rolls to one and he turns around and places it into the corner.

WHAT THE ****?

Back