I have games like it all the time just nothing that drastic, I could have won that game at least 3 times over.

I am currently managing Millionarios, in Colombia. Matches are generally every 2 or 3 days, while you're restricted to playing only 3 foreigners.

But! Whats most annoying.. I am about to sign a very talented winger in Giovanni Moreno; hes on a free, Colombian, 27, and fits within my system perfectly. But, he'll only accept a joint player/U-18 manager contract! I already have an U-18 manager.. And, thus, can't sign him.. Anyone else had this problem? Its weird, he won't accept a straight player contract

All my players within five minutes of the game/coming on as a substitute: Looking uninterested.

This is only a few games into pre season. It's bad enough that they constantly ignore my tactical instructions despite there being nothing wrong (I've checked tactics, individual instructions, and I play the match on Full for pre season. There is nothing wrong with how I'm set up or what the players are instructed to do, it's just that they ignore the tactics for no reason). Even using Shouts doesn't change anything. They just ignore EVERYTHING.

I would also just like to say that linesmen on this game don't know the offside rule. I've had about 4 goals ruled out for offside when none of my players were even close to being offside, and I haven't even finished pre season yet!

I would also just like to say that linesmen on this game don't know the offside rule. I've had about 4 goals ruled out for offside when none of my players were even close to being offside, and I haven't even finished pre season yet!
You think that's bad, I've had players dribble with the ball and play themselves offside.

Also, a simple question, why does "Moves into Channels" translate to my striker on the counter attack as "Run as far away from the midfielder running forward with the ball as possible and hide on the wing so he has no one to pass to despite there being a gigantic gap straight down the middle that I could be running into"?

View attachment 467975

Believe it or not, we lost! Should I mention that we hit crossbar six times (these shots are not counted as shots on target) and Newcastle were given a ridiculous penalty kick!
Please don't tell me I didn't set up my tactics properly! It's not a possible bad approach, it's a fcking bug!

You think that's bad, I've had players dribble with the ball and play themselves offside.

I've just seen another case of linesman incompetence. My team are playing the offside trap, opposition have two strikers behind the line, both at least a couple of yards offside. Ball goes over my defenders' heads, one of my defender backtracks to get the ball, their striker (who is offside), goes to challenge for it. Referee gives them a freekick for a foul. Where was the ****** offside flag?! What's even worse is the linesman was standing right in line with the opposition striker with an unimpeded view. Ridiculous.

Players often rejecting me for teams the same reputation, if not lower than me even though I'm offering more money.. That's the beauty of the game though.

Crossing Instructions: Drill Crosses. Manually instructed any player not set to that to drill crosses to the near post. What do my players always seem to do when they get in a crossing position? Float it up so my striker, who is poor in the air, can never win the ball.

Players taking well too many longshots when there are better options. And players that have amazing longshots never hitting the target. How many goals did Bale score from long shots last season? On FM he cant score from outside the box and generally has to be within 6 yards.

Frustrated at not longer finding frustrating things to talk about in this frustration thread.
All is smooth and sweatless, happy happy joy joy :D

View attachment 389814

Believe it or not, we lost! Should I mention that we hit crossbar six times (these shots are not counted as shots on target) and Newcastle were given a ridiculous penalty kick!
Please don't tell me I didn't set up my tactics properly! It's not a possible bad approach, it's a fcking bug!

Unless real life is bugged too, I can assure you that's just pure awful luck.

FC Barcelona fan, I can relate to that =P

Managing Borussia Dortmund and trying to sign Paul Pogba. Newcastle United also contacts him and offer a contract.
"They can't stand me" I thought "I'm richer, more famous, playing in the Champions League and with a better football tradition".

I offer him 5,000,000 euros per year (sorry, I still can't cope with p/w wages) with a "key player" role...and guess what? He signs for the mighty Toon for 2,000,000 euros per year, with a "rotation" role...

I have no words except for: before buying FM14 I'll wait 2-3 months, spending them reading the "Post your Frustrations" thread on FMbase to decide if it's worth the expense. :)

Managing Borussia Dortmund and trying to sign Paul Pogba. Newcastle United also contacts him and offer a contract.
"They can't stand me" I thought "I'm richer, more famous, playing in the Champions League and with a better football tradition".

I offer him 5,000,000 euros per year (sorry, I still can't cope with p/w wages) with a "key player" role...and guess what? He signs for the mighty Toon for 2,000,000 euros per year, with a "rotation" role...

I have no words except for: before buying FM14 I'll wait 2-3 months, spending them reading the "Post your Frustrations" thread on FMbase to decide if it's worth the expense. :)

Or you could just play the free demo...

1. Why do older players on free transfer still seem to think they can demand ?80,000p/w plus ridiculous loyalty and agent fee?
2. Finding decent players only to be told they will not get a work permit. Is there any way we can sign these?