In one game valencia had a option to cross but instead turned around run all the way back down the right flank to the edge of my 18 yard line, run behind my defensive line so past the RB, past my 2 CBs past the left back the ran all the way down the left flank past Ashley young then crossed from the left byline!!!!!!!
Never seen anything like this, didn't know if I should laugh or cry!

If he had made one more loop around the pitch I'd definitely laugh ;)

Just literally ****** myself whilst watching my San Marino team lose 2-1 to Tre Penne in a poxy cup game. Despite having 22 shots on their goal I created 1 CCC. Meanwhile a bunch of amateur players from what is officially recognised as THE worst footballing nation in Europe, if not the world, managed to get 13 shots away and create 4 CCC's.
This game is utter ****.

I'm still getting games were poor teams are playing football that Barca could only dream of! Then their average striker being more clinical in front of goal than Messi, Ronaldo and Falcao all put together!! Yet on my team, world class players can't pass the ball 10 feet to each other!!

Truly is laughable!

How many games...can I have Ibra, Cavani, Cabaye, Pastore, Etc. on the field together against FAR WEAKER French Teams.....have 25+ shots with no goals. It's been two weeks of tinkering and it's just not working. I don't play this game to feel the heat of a real like manager...I play it for the entertainment value. That appears to have left with FM '12.

3 new games and 3 times West Ham can only play well until January. I always do well for the first half of the season than the wheels always fall off and I go downwards.
I always get relegated from the premiership despite being top half until January. Then in the Championship I get into the top 2. Then January We go into Administration and get docked 10 points and then the team struggle to win another game.
Not sure why they go into administration as I am 40% under budget with my wages. Yet the club still make a loss each month.

I have tried every training tactic and formation going. I am normally pretty good at this game, but this seasons is too hard and I am probably going to give up pretty soon!

Rant over lol

Getting knocked out of the Euro Cup 3rd qualifier again Rapid Bucharest, with Liverpool...

The amount of times you go 2 goals up at half time and they come back is ridiculous!

I've just scraped through a German Cup first round tie with Schalke against weak 3rd division opposition on penallties. I then cautiosly gave the team talk where its says something like "We'll have to perform better against better teams." Everyone through a hissy fit and have gone to the press. Woooowwwww

2 seasons in a row around game 25 and Its the same old rubbish team begins to fall apart for no reason changing tactics simply will not work...
first season with Cordoba in Liga Adelante get promoted fairly easy couple of rocky periods but things get sorted...
season two team overachieves finish 7th but only win 4 of the last 15...
now its season three and Im 3rd but its all very tight between 3rd and 6th so lost points will cost the champions league dream dearly... Iv been grinding out results since week 25 and now its week 31 and the performances Im seeing from the lower teams belie there position... My defence has never been solid but my god when the 2 lowest scorers in the league are playing blockbuster football leaving my better than average defence constantly wanting I know there is something wrong...

I feel extremely frustrated...

i'd be very grateful if someone would explain to me how to win away games!? i will not blame it on the me(conceded from 60-70metres free kick, defender tackling own keeper with ball ending at opponents feet,etc) but this seems to be my biggest weakness( both with newcastle on the demo and now with dortmund) and i can't find a way to get some consistency because i seem to be able to loose to augsburg and furth 4days after beating madrid at home. i play the 4-2-3-1, 4-1-2-2-1 against better sides or 4-3-2-1 when looking to be creative.

my frustration with the game is related to the difficulty, read advice, put the effort in and started to do ok. my problem is the game is no longer fun for me. i have started several saves and so far failed to last longer than 10 games in any.. made top four with qpr , but bored to tears in the process. the focus seems to have changed from fm12. the things i didnt like seem to be more important, and what i liked less so.

Last edited:
My problem is the Data Execution Prevention shutting the game down and not allowing steam or the exe files to be added to the exception list, so now i gotta go digging for a solution....

Im Houston and my first 7 games are all away, its bull!!

I agree wholeheartedly with Akimo below and a number of other posters. SI made a huge mistake altering the game as much as they did. Its not close to being fun, even when winning. Away games are nearly impossible, and there are incredibly unpredictable results and action on the ME.

Team talks are still broken, goalkeeper and CB distribution is also still broken, and there are minor bugs ALL over the place. My team stats and ratings and other ME data overlays snap randomly to corners, and there are consistent visual errors on a number of the information screens. The staff information screen is particularly a mess.

Is there any salvation in FMC? ]

This is just so disappointing. SI Should be ashamed imo.

i'd be very grateful if someone would explain to me how to win away games!? i will not blame it on the me(conceded from 60-70metres free kick, defender tackling own keeper with ball ending at opponents feet,etc) but this seems to be my biggest weakness( both with newcastle on the demo and now with dortmund) and i can't find a way to get some consistency because i seem to be able to loose to augsburg and furth 4days after beating madrid at home. i play the 4-2-3-1, 4-1-2-2-1 against better sides or 4-3-2-1 when looking to be creative.

game crashes frequently particularly when on chat with coaches or players.this game is full of ****...cn't play continously 4 five min's...wat to do...no idea at all...

Cavani with 18 finishing, 16 composure gets one on one with the keeper four times in a match. Doesn't score a single one.

Some no-name striker with 10 finishing, 9 composure gets one on one with top class keeper, scores.

WHY? It happens every game. Wingers score loads, strikers do not.

My frustration at the moment is not being able to talk back to the Assistant Manager during the match when he gives advice.

AM: Our passes are connecting very well we should play more direct
Me: You should have done your homework because we ARE playing Direct from start

AM: Stastically we should be winning the match, if we could score more...
Me: Thanks for that "Sherlock" but why don't you tell the players that instead?

AM: We have to close down CM (insert name here)
Me: The team have already been given instructions in regards to that, do you mind telling them to WAKE THE F UP?

AM: (random useless advice)
Me: Listen, i think you may be even less suited for this job than me. Have you considered a different line of business altogether?

My point is that maybe SI could have make the AM advice actually useful because the kind i would like to receive would be in the line of:

- Our passes are not connecting well, the opposition is closing down to quick, we should consider Pass to Space
- We can,t get the ball in the box, we should consider exploring the flanks and floating crosses

Rant over. :)

Its annoying that the opposite team only needs 2 chances to score 2 goals,
while you sit on the game with most chances and most possession..

I really dont get it why my team needs to create more than 10 chances to score a single goal!
Also annoying that i start with being behind 1 or 2-0 before there has been played like 10 mins...........