AM: Our passes are connecting very well we should play more direct
Me: You should have done your homework because we ARE playing Direct from start

AM: Stastically we should be winning the match, if we could score more...
Me: Thanks for that "Sherlock" but why don't you tell the players that instead?

AM: We have to close down CM (insert name here)
Me: The team have already been given instructions in regards to that, do you mind telling them to WAKE THE F UP?

It makes me laugh every time I see my assistant manager say these when it's exactly what I'm doing as well. Particularly when he says it more than once. After he's said it twice though it just gets annoying.

Although my AM does do it aswell, it's normally when well ahead and the players take the foot off the pedal and get complacent. That's when passes go astray, defending goes sloppy and sometimes blow a lead. That's when the hairdryer comes out if it happens at home

frustrated that i walked 1 hour to find a store whos website said they had the new FM but sadly they didn't

- Our passes are not connecting well, the opposition is closing down to quick, we should consider Pass to Space
- We can,t get the ball in the box, we should consider exploring the flanks and floating crosses

Rant over. :)

Yeah man that makes sense Im ditching my AM he done an OK job but he started to give me stupid advice so Im looking at getting somebody in that has 20 tactical...

The amount of goals i get disallowed is frustrating as well..
**** this stupid and retarded ME really.

when i go to play a match i click on start match and it neva goes straight to the pitch screen it stays on the players screen i have to always have to click on pitch it is so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just need to vent some steam. I'm in my third season as Newcastle and the board has been in the process of a takeover for like a month or more now and it's soon 1st January and players like Coutinho, Andrea Bertolacci etc. are available on free transfer but I can't sign them because of that takeover. Even the current chairman went out and said he would pull the plug on the takeover if it affected our transfers.

Ronaldo signed for Arsenal for 22m in 2016. Frustrated me to no end.

Here's one... I'm playing in my online game with Southampton against Chelsea and guess what - Azpilicueta has a throw in and throws it straight into goal and they get the goal as well. No one even touched it.

I always have 60+% possesion and over 15 shots and chances yet i lose

Here's one... I'm playing in my online game with Southampton against Chelsea and guess what - Azpilicueta has a throw in and throws it straight into goal and they get the goal as well. No one even touched it.
think back to aston villa vs birmingham, yeah its realistic :p

my only peeve is the crash dumps... can't play a save without a crash happening on me within 10 mins... and I'm on an up to date PC with 5-star rating on comp performance... is SI going to sort this out with a new patch? 13.1.2 still doesn't sort this out...

Main annoyances for me with this game is constantly getting played off the park regardless of opposition and the fact I play a midfield 3 so as not to get overloaded in the middle, the amount of goals conceded from crosses as I can have about 7 crosses in a game and not score 1 and they will have 3 and win 3-0. Pointless as no matter how you set up to deal with crosses and wingers they still get their crosses in. My goalkeeper being useless and theirs constantly being on top form! I am yet to see an opponents keeper screw up yet mine is every other game near enough! The fact my team seem unable to tackle/intercept passes! From what I understand from this game Pilkington of Norwich is 3 times the player Ben Arfa is? Hope they sort this **** out as at the moment it just seems a waste of time bothering with tactics, training and formation as when the players are on the pitch it changes nothing!

same thing happened in my game as well... both valencia and rafael did the same thing two games apart..!!!

yeah tactics shouts, opposition instructions nothin matters at all iv tried everything a game shouldn't be this hard i shouldn't have to spend so much time preparing for 1 game im not a proper football manager hence the reason iv bought a game no matter what i do my defenders do nothing to prevent the opposition from scoring im all for a challenge but this is ridiculous......

the world class players on transfer list not getting bought by anyone. falcoa was on there all year and no team put any bid in at all i find it to easy signing players for my spurs team so it loses its magic a bit when i sign one

teamtalks do nothing, substitions do nothing, changing formation does nothing even buying top quality players does nothing in this game i'll still get apprehinsively outplayed by teams like cardiff and leeds at home when i'm arsenal..

anyone want a free copy of FM?

My main frustration so far has been that despite me winning the league 3 times with Liverpool (an achievement in itself!), I'm laughed at by every international job I apply for! Brazil I can understand, but when Iceland and Azerbaijan laugh at your job application, it becomes a touch demoralising....

Sorry but this is the worst Football Manager I have ever played. I've given it more than enough time now to get used to the changes and it's simply not happening. I honestly think I'm just going to give my copy to a mate and carry on with my save on 2012.

Literally so gutted, I don't see how anyone can enjoy this game. I have honestly never been anywhere near this disappointed with a Football Manager game and I've bought every single one since Championship Manager 2.

Last edited:
Sorry but this is the worst Football Manager I have ever played. I've given it more than enough time now to get used to the changes and it's simply not happening. I honestly think I'm just going to give my copy to a mate and carry on with my save on 2012.

Literally so gutted, I don't see how anyone can enjoy this game. I have honestly never been anywhere near this disappointed with a Football Manager game and I've bought every single one since Championship Manager 2.

I also might go back to fm 12, i just can't play this game whatever I do or try