Gotta love dat stability!

Wow, just wow. I really admire stabilty of Match Engine and results:

Champions League quarter finals 1st leg: Lille 6-4 At. Madrid (Im managing Atleti)

Champions League quarter finals 2nd leg: At. Madrid 5-0 Lille

9-6 for Madrid in play-offs. HOW on earth is it possible, huh? 15 goals in 2 matches in the most elite football cup!

This is not realism. THIS IS MADNESS!!

Random Primera Division results:
Celta 3-7 Atleti (yeh its me again)
Espanyol 4-1 Sevilla
Zaragoza 5-2 Bilbao (!)
Valencia 4-0 Real Madrid ...
Betis 6-1 Getafe
R. Sociedad 5-2 Valladolid
Villarreal 7-3 Celta ...
Valladolid 6-0 Granada (Valladolid is LAST in the league now!!!)
Villarreal 4-1 Bilbao (Villarreal is 16th, Bilbao 5th..)
Espanyol 3-5 Bilbao ...

And these are only from 1 half of the season, dat **** went mad! I understand SI wanted to buff Primera Division and make it at least as much fun as Premier League but seriously...

I also might go back to fm 12, i just can't play this game whatever I do or try

I agree, I'm hoping and praying that the new patch sorts a lot of the ridiculous problems out, until then, hello FM12

Yet again i will post about the retarded under 1 min score to the other team...
I took 0.16 sec to get behind 1-0, well done to this wonderful ME they created for this game.
If this **** aint far out, i mean really far far far out i just dont know what is..

View attachment 283722

I know there aint any CCC, but for real 11 shots on goal and not a single one dropping in.
Also im still pretty ****** of all the goals that get disallowed all the time!

Last edited:
Someone said something about improved AI?

Goalkeeper at his best:
[video=youtube;fWmT3UbelL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fWmT3UbelL0[/video]

Walcott at his best :D:
[video=youtube;gHjqDr_2290]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gHjqDr_2290[/video]

As if I wasn't ****** enough IRL about Liverpool signing Andy Carroll for a transfer fee more fitting of a player of Neymars stature, I can't even get rid of him in FM! He returned from the season long loan at West Ham, and no way in **** were they gonna buy him for the ridiculous fee of £17m - and who can blame them.

I figured I'd just sell him for less than £10m to save the club some money on wages, but nah, no offers. I gradually lower the fee, all the way until I reach £0. The only club ever interested was Wolves, and he was apparently offended by their wage offer, and I didn't even get the option of paying compensation. After trying several times Wolves eventually lost interest and moved on to less retarded transfer targets. Now there are NO clubs interested in buying him, and the only loan offer I've gotten is for 10% of his wages! He will no longer talk to me as our relationship "has broken down", and honestly I couldn't care less about his **** morale. I've put him on very heavy training (corner taking and sweeper as new position lol) to upset him even more, but he won't budge. Somewhy he thinks he's actually entitled to the £70K p/w contract he's on at the moment, and he refused mutual termination as well. The only options I'm left with is releasing him for a ridiculous fee of £10.5m, or letting him rot in the squad with not so much as an occasional reserve game. I excluded him from registration in all competitions, and still he wants to stay!?

I'm gonna get rich the day I invent a "hire assassin to liquidate player" option. **** you, Andy Carroll.

[/rant]

As if I wasn't ****** enough IRL about Liverpool signing Andy Carroll for a transfer fee more fitting of a player of Neymars stature, I can't even get rid of him in FM! He returned from the season long loan at West Ham, and no way in **** were they gonna buy him for the ridiculous fee of £17m - and who can blame them.

I figured I'd just sell him for less than £10m to save the club some money on wages, but nah, no offers. I gradually lower the fee, all the way until I reach £0. The only club ever interested was Wolves, and he was apparently offended by their wage offer, and I didn't even get the option of paying compensation. After trying several times Wolves eventually lost interest and moved on to less retarded transfer targets. Now there are NO clubs interested in buying him, and the only loan offer I've gotten is for 10% of his wages! He will no longer talk to me as our relationship "has broken down", and honestly I couldn't care less about his **** morale. I've put him on very heavy training (corner taking and sweeper as new position lol) to upset him even more, but he won't budge. Somewhy he thinks he's actually entitled to the £70K p/w contract he's on at the moment, and he refused mutual termination as well. The only options I'm left with is releasing him for a ridiculous fee of £10.5m, or letting him rot in the squad with not so much as an occasional reserve game. I excluded him from registration in all competitions, and still he wants to stay!?

I'm gonna get rich the day I invent a "hire assassin to liquidate player" option. **** you, Andy Carroll.

[/rant]

Gotta say this did make me chuckle.

Why the **** do players get angry when you tell them to not get complacent?

Why does this game refuse to allow you to hit the back of the net?

I have absolutely no problems tactics-wise (at least, not according to the stats) but I simply cannot score, regardless of player ability, shooting coach ability etc.

My most recent match: Arsenal 0-1 Wigan
Shots: an incredible 41-3.

I... don't... even...

Check if they were long shots.

being told to deal with luis suarez's "aerial prowess". Steady yourself football manager.

Also giving opposition instructions to always close down and thus my players stand off. hmmmm

Why the **** do players get angry when you tell them to not get complacent?

I know dude i have exactly the same problem. No matter what i say, (praise, encouragement, anger, motivation) 2 or 3 players ALWAYS react negativaly. They shouldnt have messed with the team talks from FM12 in my opinion. Now i just can't seem to get my players motivated :( I know where yr coming from.

I know dude i have exactly the same problem. No matter what i say, (praise, encouragement, anger, motivation) 2 or 3 players ALWAYS react negativaly. They shouldnt have messed with the team talks from FM12 in my opinion. Now i just can't seem to get my players motivated :( I know where yr coming from.

To be fair this could be related to your reputation. I had the same problem in the start, because I chose "automatic" on past experience, but now my reputation has increased to continental and I rarely have this issue anymore. Of course, sometimes a player can react in a stupid way, but that's not really unrealistic.

To be fair this could be related to your reputation. I had the same problem in the start, because I chose "automatic" on past experience, but now my reputation has increased to continental and I rarely have this issue anymore. Of course, sometimes a player can react in a stupid way, but that's not really unrealistic.

My reputation is continental too!! :( Hopefully it either gets fixed by a little update or things somehow get better :)

I've won the prem 1st season with Liverpool, European Championship at the first try in my second season and 3rd in the prem. I am nearly at the half way stage in my third season 2nd 3 points behind city. My problem is I just can't get my strikers banging them in I've tinkered with tactics increasing crossing and through balls etc it tends to work for 1 game then normal service resumes I really can't understand what's going on. My strike options consist of Damiao, Borini, Jovetic, Admilson, and Suarez. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to play possession football is pointless the simple principles of the style dont seem to want to work with mid/lower teams...

Not sure if said already, cba to read 29 pages but...

Everyone keeps moaning about the match engine, but I play in the 2D classic mode as I am just used to from so many years of playing and it is fine.

Hey guys, anyone give me a hand? Usually around the 1/2/3 of Novemeber if you decide to turn off the transfer budget, the owner gives you money for January then, as Chelsea in my last save i got £32m, started a new save, just got through novemeber and i've not even had any finances added? why is this? cheers!

WHERE IS MY CASH INJECTION? theres literrally nothing saying, "chelsea Board make extra funds available".

Selling Abu Agogo for 500K (Which to Dag & Red is a very large sum of money) and not being able to spend the money on buying players to replace him. Even when i ask the board for a wage budget increase and transfer budget increase

The new patch hasn't made a bit of difference to my experience with Boca. In pre-season I'm losingto semi-pro teams 5-0 and in regular season I'm losing game after game despite totally dominating possession and shots. The routine defence splitting pass to the lightning quick opposition centre forward (whose pace is listed as 10) who hits a curling shot from 30 yards out is just ridiculous.

My strikers spend hours just standing on the ball when free on goal and my defenders have the speed of treacle walkers and the awareness of zombies. As for my world-class international keeper....well you all know what FM2013 keepers are like. I could sell him and put a dog in goals and get better results.

Thank you SI for curing my addicition to FM. I am retiring from FM altogether and wish those of you who persist with this random nightmare the very best!

Adios amigos

Last edited:
Not sure if said already, cba to read 29 pages but...

Everyone keeps moaning about the match engine, but I play in the 2D classic mode as I am just used to from so many years of playing and it is fine.

I've seen alot of people claiming that playing in 2D might help from suffering from ME bugs, but what they seem to forget is that without actually seeing what your players do, you can't really tell if they're doing what they should be doing. I used to play in 2D myself for alot of years, but by watching it in 3D it's easier to spot the things that need to be corrected. Even if it's a player's lack of good judgment, or simply an ME bug.

My big problem I've run into in my Huddersfield save is that every step I take forward I take two back. Drew Arsenal at home in the 3rd round of the cup. Beat them 4-1, joy through to the 4th round (As the chairman had asked). Very next game lose to Birmingham at home, then draw and lose the next 3. Still things are better than they were. I'm now 11th rather than 21st and survival looks likely and if we can put together another run play-offs aren't out of the question.