game is to obvious, big matches either red card, late winner or one team completely dominates, mid level teams normal standard win, lower ranked team matches you dominate with numerous shots, they have few but manage to have a fantastic goal to shot ratio, higher ranked teams, you contain them well, miss a sitter, deserve a draw but conceed 2 goals after 70mins. halfway through nov to new year you will go on a bad run and lose and draw a few in a row. someone always flies out of the blocks at the start of the season, gains a big points difference, goes backwards until in 2nd position then stays there for rest of season. one obscure team always has a run in the champs league. your team always has a good go at one competition be it league, or cups and goes out early in another.

Last edited:
Not sure if this thread is for genuine frustrations anymore, or just complaints that the game is broken. Anyway...

In my 6th season with Toulouse, went out of the CL group stage due to alot of bad luck. In the Europa League, my aggregate scores were as follows: 6-1 vs Shakhtar, 10-4 vs Benfica, 11-1 vs Malaga, 5-1 vs Spurs. However in the buildup to the final (against a beast Liverpool side), my star striker (44 goals in 42 games, and he's only 19!) got himself injured for 8 months. A week later my best backup striker got injured, and my 4th choice was unregistered (due to loaning him out in the first 2/3 of the season). So I was forced to play a 4-5-1, with a couple of injuries to other key players.

.. And I lose 1-0 to a 104th minute goal. Gutted.

Last edited:
yesterday my anger reached highest levels than ever before... but today, after failing an exam of constitutional law (im studying for lawyer) just took my anger to the next level...

this year has only a good thing to me... its going to end!!!

yesterday my anger reached highest levels than ever before...

Thats how I feel now...

My game has gone back to BETA mode its unplayable... I had three good seasons then just before the update things started to mess up a little but I fixed the problem now the update has rendered my game retarded... Its incredible how things have fallen apart Im still doing OK my first outing in the Champo league is alri but Im challenging for the title... However Im yet to play a game which seems fair: every game at least one player gets injured, Ustari has become the dodgiest keeper in the world... My team creates numerous chances but often leave me baffled with the finishes... Then theres the mistakes oh lawd the mistakes...

I finally feel how those other poor ******* felt I know its nothing Im doing Im 100% certain because I can still get results and Iv fixed some problems Iv had... The best is the match officials they are atrocious in my game Iv seen a lot of offsides given which are unbelievably wrong both for and against me...
I think Im going to reinstall the update because my game is just plain old silly...

Not sure if this thread is for genuine frustrations anymore, or just complaints that the game is broken. Anyway...

In my 6th season with Toulouse, went out of the CL group stage due to alot of bad luck. In the Europa League, my aggregate scores were as follows: 6-1 vs Shakhtar, 10-4 vs Benfica, 11-1 vs Malaga, 5-1 vs Spurs. However in the buildup to the final (against a beast Liverpool side), my star striker (44 goals in 42 games, and he's only 19!) got himself injured for 8 months. A week later my best backup striker got injured, and my 4th choice was unregistered (due to loaning him out in the first 2/3 of the season). So I was forced to play a 4-5-1, with a couple of injuries to other key players.

.. And I lose 1-0 to a 104th minute goal. Gutted.

Thats happend to me often but normally with gk;) i always live through it though.

The new patch hasn't made a bit of difference to my experience with Boca. In pre-season I'm losingto semi-pro teams 5-0 and in regular season I'm losing game after game despite totally dominating possession and shots. The routine defence splitting pass to the lightning quick opposition centre forward (whose pace is listed as 10) who hits a curling shot from 30 yards out is just ridiculous.

My strikers spend hours just standing on the ball when free on goal and my defenders have the speed of treacle walkers and the awareness of zombies. As for my world-class international keeper....well you all know what FM2013 keepers are like. I could sell him and put a dog in goals and get better results.

Thank you SI for curing my addicition to FM. I am retiring from FM altogether and wish those of you who persist with this random nightmare the very best!

Adios amigos

Bit hyperbolic

yesterday my anger reached highest levels than ever before... but today, after failing an exam of constitutional law (im studying for lawyer) just took my anger to the next level...

this year has only a good thing to me... its going to end!!!

I feel you mate, I'm studying religion and conspiracy theories and I'm worried that my excessive FM playing has decreased my chances of passing my exams. Haha I know, it sounds ridiculous and it's my own fault. But it's dangerously addictive.

I had a Chelsea save that was going super well... Then I realised about 8 first teamers weren't registered! Lost next game 6-0 to Udinese, then deleted the save.:'(

every chance for the opposition that gets shown ending in a goal really annoys me

Whenever I have a striker scoring a lot of goals they always without fail get an injury which is at least 3-4 months long. Its like the game does it on purpose just to make it a bit more of a challenge.

my main frustration is the fact that no matter who you go your goalie lets in so many goals that he may aswell have just sat in the changies and watched on a tele

Deadline day and my star center back has his £12 million release clause activated by Man Utd, and his value sky rockets to £25 million! :'(

Bullshit. My Chelsea team scored 3 goals, scoreline glitches out awards the opponent a goal and doesnt credit me the last two. What the actual ****.

broken.jpg

I've been playing since the beta came out and still unable to find something that works. I think I'm quite patient, but I've been sacked in over 50% of the clubs that I've been at. Quite a feat since I can't recall the last time I had been fired in previous editions of the game and I have been playing for over 10 years.

I've tried sticking to one tactic for a season or until I get sacked, I tried to buy new players, not to buy new players, 4-4-2, 3-5-2, defensive, attacking...

Seriously, I think after 1 month I have the right to complain. I appreciate the complexity but this is a joke. If weeks upon weeks of frustration is what takes to be successful at this year's game, then it's not for me. If you're having to put these hours in to win at a ****** game, then better try and become a REAL football manager.

FMC doesn't really suit me by the way so not an option. I enjoy all the detail involving scouting, the financial aspects of the game etc. That's not the problem.

I guess I just suddenly suck at FM despite having played the game for years. I think I need to stop playing for a while, this is making me age 10 years per day.

SI after ******* up... in 2016 the january window opens til 1st of Feb for La Liga... I signed Isco on this day and because the registration window is 31st of Jan I cant register him for the league... so stupid yet I can register the loan player I got just not Isco...