Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
Not sure if said already, cba to read 29 pages but...

Everyone keeps moaning about the match engine, but I play in the 2D classic mode as I am just used to from so many years of playing and it is fine.

i play with it in 2d and its its still no better players dont listen to a thing u say u have mark tightly n always close down yet helgusen just walks through my defence and yes lost the game 1-0

Why does the in match run so slow?? I av match speed turned up to full but yet snail pace??

This game is really starting to bug me!!! Need to get my fustrastions out on here. Im rangers on my save and been promoted twice in the last 2 seasons which was expected with the players they start the game with. But even though i won the leagues by 20/30 points its the ME that gets on my nerves! It seem like every team i play are barcelona in diquise! pass pass pass pass pass pass pass GOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLL! it doenst matter what attributes the players have they just dont give the ball away. As well my players just seem to be mesmorised by it and dont even put a tackle in which really annoys me. i lost to dundee at home 1-0 and got annoyed reloaded it up and let the assistant take charge with same team and tactics and he won the game!!!! how does that work. No matter what tactics i use i struggle to beat teams even though my team is so much better than there's...... and breath haha
sorry for the long rant just had to tell someone!

'realism' of a fierce derby?

How many times do Real and Barca when Real end up with loads of cards?

If it wasn't a derby game i'd be inclined to agree but away at madrid it's still a good result and not overly outrageous don't you think?

Loads of cards? Yes indeed Gran Derbi might be harsh, but not Derby Madrileno. And just take a look at it. Besides 2 red cards and 8 yellow (I could swallow it) there were 3(THREE) injuries... I got 3 subs, to manage this game properly i would need 5, i had to use 2 subs in the first half! THIS is outrageous.

Why does everyone want to go on loan? All my youngsters (16-19) that are in my u19 team want to go on loan. They havent even been at the club for a year! And they progress more being trained by my coaches with top facilities than at some ****** 3rd league team where they'll play once in every 10 matches.

was first in the league with tottenham behind me by 2 points.

next game against them vermaelen proceeds to score an own goal which eventually leads to a 5-1 loss, which is funny since we've only conceeded 31 goals in all competitions before that.

oh and giroud whos been carrying the team with 30+ goals in 30+ apps also gets injured for 3 weeks. leaving me with podolski who cant seem to finish for **** despite his stats.

standard fm.

Hello

I am just about to start playing a career on version 13.1.3. I usually wait until about the 3rd patch before I start playing but there seems to be a number of unhappy people with bugs. Does anyone know if most of the bugs have been sorted in this patch?

I am aware there will always be a few anomolies but i don't want Helgusson marching through any of my defences!

Thanks in advance for any positive responses.

Every match I play I concede the same goals, crosses are just impossible to defend iv tried everything to stop conceding crosses. Set pieces are another one, it seems to me the on fm13 the defenders are very poor. Trying to keep a clean sheet on fm13 is like gold dust. I have been playing football manager games since 96 and I can quite safely say this is the first time I'm considering hanging my mangerial boots up. FM13 is truly an awful game compared to previous versions. Rant over!!

Every match I play I concede the same goals, crosses are just impossible to defend iv tried everything to stop conceding crosses. Set pieces are another one, it seems to me the on fm13 the defenders are very poor. Trying to keep a clean sheet on fm13 is like gold dust. I have been playing football manager games since 96 and I can quite safely say this is the first time I'm considering hanging my mangerial boots up. FM13 is truly an awful game compared to previous versions. Rant over!!

I agree with all of the above mate. Worst FM game for years. I'm afraid to say that I am falling out of love with it big time. It's such a shame as this was an awesome game that has been ruined in my eyes.

Why dont my strikers run into the box to meet a cross...EVER?

My defence is leaking like a ****!... if this keeps up I might be looking at buying a new computer soon -.-

Man utd finances

Dunno if anyone have posted this already but this is annoying me alot.. i have not used any money for transfer or anything but still i getting more and more negative balance. any idea what i can do?

I agree with all of the above mate. Worst FM game for years. I'm afraid to say that I am falling out of love with it big time. It's such a shame as this was an awesome game that has been ruined in my eyes.

Bro **** this game. I just used the editor for FM 13 to update my fm 12 players and transfers. That's it. The ME is pathetic. My defenders just stand there... Oppositions defenders make splitting balls all the time, I dont't care what anyone says, this is the worst FM I havce ever played.

****** **** !!!

finished a champions league match with juve with 8 ******* men.
neymar and smalling sent off.
chicha and fellaini injured.

lost 3 -1

FFFFFFFFFFF

Having a 16 year old prospect demand that they have a clause in their contract to raise their wage to £78k after 20 league appearances, I don't think so somehow.

Why they always score in the last minute???
when Im winning the opposition always scores in the 89th minute... Dont think it reflects real life much...

Back