Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
what is it with this game and late goals whether its for you or the opposition there is always a late b*****d goal!

Injuries ALL THE TIME. No joke, i have an injury every single game i play it's ridiculous.

I find it so hard to adjust to the new scout reports when a new game comes out. Players like Willian who had a solid 4*'s last year keep coming up as 2 1/2*'s. :'(

two things
not being able to find 5 star rated coaches in their particular fields
and injuries, jones jove ramierz shaw schniderlin cork at the same time :(

started an fc united save the other day, only play a few games at a time in between lectures. Uses the same file coz i never get past a month. and guess what the file won't load doesn't say why just says unable to load FFS!!!!!!!!! CBA to start again not for a week or so moral of that story use different file............

Opposition players foul/pull back/trip/push your players, the ref gives them the benefit of the doubt. Your player breathes near the other team, yellow card first time....

After spending £30 of my hard earned money on this years update of the game i have played since CM2, this feels like a serious step back from FM 12 and too be told that this years ME has been worked on for 2 years in SI's podcast is absolutely disgraceful i'am starting too think Miles and his cronies couldn't give a **** because we are consumers and profit margins and as always we will back every year spending! ******* shocker SI!!

Twice in the same game, the opposing team played the ball back to their keeper who assisted a headed goal with a long ball that traveled the length of the field in air. Twice. The ball left the goalkeepers foot in his box, the striker got his head on it in my box, and my center-half was nowhere to be seen... Absolutely ridiculous, and not to mention it was some rubbish team like Southampton...

But what can you expect for $40, right?

somein that winds me up is biased referees! Even in the match report sometimes say such an such appeared to be bias..why would ANYBODY want this in a football sim??
another thing..whats with the **** linesmen, some are BLIND or DRUNK lol. nearly every game now i see a player chase the ball to the touchline an stop it clearly over, then continue to cross it in!!
SI need to understand that bugs are slowly starting to creep back in, i honestly thought the last update had cracked most of the ME worst problems..an after a few weeks theyre coming back with some new uns.
Just cant wait till they get a ME that looked an worked like LMA manager's..now that was close to perfect for me (H)

This 3d rubbish when the teams "warm up" I've got a **** Laptop so it makes the game go slower than it should. That and it doesnt switch from the pitch view to the over view during highlights.

Two main words for me - Unrealistic & Inconsistent

Unrealistic because there are too many errors in defence, you can have the world's greatest side but still concede sloppy goals. You could have 18 shots on target, the opposition have 2 shots on target and they win the game 2-0. The match engine is so unrealistic and has too many errors for my liking.

Inconsistent because you can find a great tactic use it against top sides and win the games....team morale should be very high at this point but you then go and play bottom of the league and lose 3-0, so inconsistent with the results etc.

Overall - FM12 was a much better game to play due to the enjoyment, use the FM12 ME and the FM13 layout then you have a winner!

RuggyLAD - you hit the nail right on the head mate, couldn't have put it better myself!
So sick of playing this game and trying to force myself to enjoy it just because its FM, sick of dominating teams with 60-70% possesion, 20+ shots at goal and getting nothing while the other team has 3 shots the whole game but scores 2-3 goals!!! you post ur frustration on here only to be told that it must be ur tactics or ur striker that is the problem ( it's Van Persie for **** sake, one of the best natural finishers in world football). The match engine on FM12 was far better (after all updates) the current edition is easily the worst FM released to date!! Sorry SI the truth hurts!!!

another thing that annoys me is that when you play with a low league team, i always get the most hardest games first, every time i do a save with teams like Stoke, Swansea or Wigan, my first 3 games are like United, City and Chelsea. I just started a Stoke save and my first 8 games was Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, Liverpool, United, City, Everton and Tottenham, how are you expected to get anything from them games? you would pick up 3 points if your lucky, and then after them games, your morale is so low that you lose to teams like QPR! give me a break!

So, I have 10 (!) CCC and I scored only 3. Betis have 2 and score 2. Just wanna ask.. WTF?!

I just came to see if anyone else had this problem... In my last three games Iv created 13 CCCs and only scored twice... 1-0 loss away to Arsenal, 1-1 with Celta Vigo and 1-0 win at home to Basel...
Its the Celta Vigo/Basel games I have major beef with absolutely dominated both I played a strong team against Celta Vigo and only managed to score in the 90th min and then the 87th min against Basel... my side scores for fun sure this can happen but rarely IRL will it happen three games on the trot...
I have Fierro, Andrade and G. Rossi not to mention the rest of my attacking force my team know where the goal is... (Im not managing anyone from La Liga Im managing Cordoba so i demand sympathy ;) )

Last edited:
Just had the most boring game ever, no highlights whatsoever

It seems in this years version a tactic will work for half a season or so before going stale and having to change it completely. It really is annoying buying players for a certain style and then having to change it the next season, constantly chopping and changing the types of players you have. Can't realistically build a successful side unless you are an extremely rich club.

So, I have 10 (!) CCC and I scored only 3. Betis have 2 and score 2. Just wanna ask.. WTF?!
View attachment 288812

I just came to see if anyone else had this problem... In my last three games Iv created 13 CCCs and only scored twice... 1-0 loss away to Arsenal, 1-1 with Celta Vigo and 1-0 win at home to Basel...
Its the Celta Vigo/Basel games I have major beef with absolutely dominated both I played a strong team against Celta Vigo and only managed to score in the 90th min and then the 87th min against Basel... my side scores for fun sure this can happen but rarely IRL will it happen three games on the trot...
I have Fierro, Andrade and G. Rossi not to mention the rest of my attacking force my team know where the goal is... (Im not managing anyone from La Liga Im managing Cordoba so i demand sympathy ;) )

Are ******* kidding me it happened again... not two weeks since the last incident...

View attachment 288856

every game i start " man utd bid for bale " . "bale not happy with contract offered " . same ***** on transfer list every save . the bookings and injuries are a joke and i couldn't believe they had the same questions and answers for the press confrences ( i actually threw up a little in my mouth when i got the option " football is about entertainment " . liverpool won the league my first year with spurs and stoke finished 4th so this over no realism to me at all . in whole its probably the worst fm i played and probably my last because si are getting lazy

every game i start " man utd bid for bale " . "bale not happy with contract offered " . same ***** on transfer list every save . the bookings and injuries are a joke and i couldn't believe they had the same questions and answers for the press confrences ( i actually threw up a little in my mouth when i got the option " football is about entertainment " . liverpool won the league my first year with spurs and stoke finished 4th so this over no realism to me at all . in whole its probably the worst fm i played and probably my last because si are getting lazy

i agree..they are gettin lazy with the questions!
i mean how hard can it be to throw in a say 50 new questions with each update? also tired of readin the same old match reports..

Back