Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
Im having an issue trying to play fm 2013 as i click on the desktop link and the steam games link and get the same message. Steam error failed to start game app is already running when it clearly isn't. when i try to sign out of steam it says please close football manager 2013 when it isn't open. i did upload it in the right thread first but i got no reply and technically it is a frustration so could someone please answer me.

Im having an issue trying to play fm 2013 as i click on the desktop link and the steam games link and get the same message. Steam error failed to start game app is already running when it clearly isn't. when i try to sign out of steam it says please close football manager 2013 when it isn't open. i did upload it in the right thread first but i got no reply and technically it is a frustration so could someone please answer me.

To start with the most common thing. Have you tried restarting the computor ?

i had restarted it once before just done it again and now it works which makes no sense but thanks anyway. ps just a thought wouldn't a thread in the football manager 2013 discussion area for these sorts of issues be a good idea as my comment in the correct thread still hasn't had a reply so surely it would be simpler to have a thread in the discussion area as more people use that area so will see people's comments and replies and make life so much simpler.

little lazy things like players natural positions. e.g el shaaraway not being a st you would of think they would have changed this in patch but they havent. the ai managers buying the same old players and not snapping up players like cavani and falcao on transfer list making it to easy in my opinion to get the best players.

Guys

do you think its normal that players want to leave their club so ofter? like almost every good player wants to leave for a bargain price and most of the time city or psg buys them....

was hoping to buy fellaini at the end of the season, and in the mid season he was on sale for 15mln and psg bought him :(

Guys

do you think its normal that players want to leave their club so ofter? like almost every good player wants to leave for a bargain price and most of the time city or psg buys them....

was hoping to buy fellaini at the end of the season, and in the mid season he was on sale for 15mln and psg bought him :(

My game is like this too... I think my FM is the most unrealistic version of any football game Iv ever played...

Muniain has been listed twice, RVP got released by United, Rooney was listed once, Man City & PSG buy players and never play them, Chelsea are Barcas feeder club in mine, Dortmund and Munich swap players the whole time... Its pretty stupid...

The most annoying aspect of my game is team will not play their young players... My game has a massive quality gap theres a 3 to 4 year gap 90% of guys who are wonderkids in mine have not made it because teams wouldnt play them the only players who have made it are the ones I managed to snap up...

I wish the set pieces and tactics were two separate parts for team, so you can set up your set pieces and them saved so you can load them or lock them with every tactics. Save you editing the set piece part when you import and old/new tatic.

My team jst constantly giving the ball away in stupid positions, how can I improve their defending?

One of my star players said he wanted to leave for a bigger club...I told him that his ambitions could be met here, he said how..i said by pulling together we can gain promotion. He replied when..i said by the end of next season! he was happy with that an was smiles all-round!
4 games later hes fekin in askin the same **** question!!!! man if this was real life i would of hacked him up with a sand wedge!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
its not only the big things SI need to sort out, the small things need development also 8-|

Being the 31st of December... practically slobbering about the players I can get... and then "the liverpool board have cut your funds due to finance problems" or something like that. **** my life.

And also when you're on the verge of a fantastic comeback, you've got seconds remaining until the full-time whistle, you're at the half way with the ball, LAUNCH IT you think LAUNCH IT!!! And Coates casually turns around and passes it back to the ******* keeper.

reE5f.jpg

4jWep.jpg

r47Ig.jpg

MLBeJ.jpg

Amazing MS Paint skillz, I know.

I want to love this game, it's has everything to make it the best in the series...

However if I had a £1 for everytime the AI scored with it's first shot versus how many times I had a £1 for everytime I scored with my first shot on target. I'd be rolling in £1s.

It's ridiculous, played Sheff Wed with Bolton twice this season and they've had 5 shots over 2 games and scored......5 goals.

This happens all the time, you know that if you get to half time 2-0 up and the AI hasn't had a shot on target. It will score with it's first one. I swear Bogdan is transparent, he can't save shots at all.

Why can't the AI shoot from distance on target or have daisy cutters that keepers save? If the AI had a team of Adriano/Lampard/Gerrard/Scholes/R.Carlos/Hasselbaink etc they'd still only shoot from point blank range.

It just isn't fun anymore, I don't want to win every game but I do want it to be an even playing field. When you know your team has to pelt the goal to score while the AI will 75% of the time run down the other end, play a through ball and score with it's first shot just ruins everything :(

1 own goals. really. are all defenders fcking retards?? crosses OP thats fo sho
2 defensive mistakes. defenders ARE all retarded
3 fluke goals. really SI REALLY?!? is this SIs way of turning this into Call of Duty? is this their way of appealing to idiots? in 13 years of watching football i have seen MAYBE 3 of these fluke cross goals irl ONE OF EM WAS IN FKNG BLACK AND WHITE TOO. **** LIKE THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN MULTIPLE TIMES A SEASON.

actually i just had a pretty funny one: My GK (Krul) catches the ball and kicks it up field. At the middle of their half their DC byciclekicks it back, Krul comes out and tries to catch it, he misses it!!! and it goes in... So yeah goalkeepers are retards too.

4 wing/fullbacks admiring wingers skills but not defending. gotta love the parralel running fullbacks do these days.

it makes me laugh how the defenders idea of defending is to stand and watch whilst a through ball is played, then casually turn around like they've got nothing better to do and then decide to move when its clearly far to late ha.

Also my striker with 20 finishing, 17 composure and 15 decisions has a 36% shot on target statistic. So he has the ability of amazing ball placement, is the majority of the time composed when 1 on 1 and most of the time makes the right decision however he is **** and kicking the ball at the goal, ****** ******

3-0 against Villa at home. 20 minutes to go. Villa missing a striker due to Red Card.

I wonder off to make a coffee, so my Newcastle defence decide this is the perfect chance to make its best effort at replicating the classic Newcastle defence, back in the days of ******* Bumble and Taylor hand-balling it and pretending he was shot.

They succeed! Finished 3-3.

I actually blame myself for walking away to make a coffee and not changing it to uber defensive or something. Frustration with myself not the game. Thanks for listening. Back to it now...

why do you have an option on this god forsaken game to let your asst manager handle opo instructions ? when all he does during games is tell you that players need closing down ? isnt that the point of his job ? isnt that his job to sort out?

I've been looking at CCC's to goals ratio on my Crawley town save. 40 games into the season, I have created 110 CCC's and scored 79 goals - 72% scoring. AI has created 58 CCC's and scored 58 goals - 100% scoring.
I've also found that in many games, I will get 3 or 4 CCC's without scoring, but AI scores goals without having and CCC's.
Really frustrating, especially when I have majority possession and shots.

I concur. My left back is totally one footed (left) and bizarrely always cuts inside onto his right foot and just hoofs it. Even when I set his passing to short and dont tell him to cut inide. Ive never seen him use his left foot.

My holding mids are about to pick the ball up outside the penalty box and just stand there waiting for opposing players to take the all instead. Not even an attempted challenge or clearance. I think the game is also autoset so that if you have made quite a few signings you will undoubtedly lose quite a lot of games, regardless of the quality of the players relative to the division. This makes this game utterly fake.

Back