Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
Is it just me or does every last-ditch tackle by a defender end up as an own goal? It just looks like defenders either don't tackle at all and stand there and watch as the forward goes by them or they make the tackle and it ends up in their own net!

Is it just me or does every last-ditch tackle by a defender end up as an own goal? It just looks like defenders either don't tackle at all and stand there and watch as the forward goes by them or they make the tackle and it ends up in their own net!

Apparently it's fixed in the update patch, I haven't updated yet so don't know if it actually is.
****** frustrating tho, most games where I'm looking like getting a clean sheet this own goal **** happens or my gk turns deaf dumb and blind for a few seconds before returning as the love child of Peter shilton and David Seaman, obviously this is all realistic so I don't know why we are even talking about it?!

new update. awful for me. I created a tactic that I spent hours on, tweaking and such. managed to win the league and europa with Spurs. tactic doesn't work now, unless Bale decides to run through 7 players. I don't cross the ball, maybe this is the problem? So now I have to start afresh?!! Hideous hideous update. I would like SI to make me an offer for my wasted time! Just lost to Blackburn (bottom, I'm second). Their two goals (and 2 out of 3 attempts on target from 4 shots) came from a long throw where 3 of my defenders decided not to jump to defend and a free kick. I had 28 chances, 7 on target as all were long shots despite everyone with long shots off. Oh and Falcao can no longer shoot. Falcao. I tell you. Apologies for the rant, my gf doesn't understand why I'm repeatedly screaming and hitting the sofa!!

Regens nerfed?

Since the update, my team gets no good new youth players coming through, despite top youth facilities, excellent youth training and a well established recruitment network. Nothing above 1 star potential after about 15 tries. Anyone else getting this issue?

Only time i score is from ridiculous angles, conceded the most goals in the league just been hammered 7-0 by man utd :(

When is my Assistant Manager ever going to stop saying "We should be winning matches like these" when I play a pre-season friendly against vastly superior opposition from La Liga or Serie A and get beaten? I'm a League 1 team ffs!

Oh, and what about defenders heading balls out for corners that are easier to either control or head out for a throw!!!

the number of times attacking players pass the ball backward is ridiculous, especially when you have overload tactics selected and every player is ahead of them

Can someone tell me how to change resolutioin when I upload video on youtube ?

Anyone else getting players dribbling left to right 70 yards and beating 6-7 players?? Costa just went from Left back position to Right wing, only to cut back inside and rattle the bar, must have ran a good 90 yards

Anyone else getting players dribbling left to right 70 yards and beating 6-7 players?? Costa just went from Left back position to Right wing, only to cut back inside and rattle the bar, must have ran a good 90 yards
Current issue in the match engine, its being looked at

i will win the league using a tactic one season but the next season it's useless

Went 4-0 after 55 minutes against Argentina in the World Cup Quater Final.

Lost 5-4 in extra time Messi scored all 5 goals in 12 minutes.

Since the latest update I'm even struggling to beat non-league teams! This is getting ridiculous! I create tactics that suit the players I've got. Every position is bright green. Every player is playing in his preferred role. My tactics couldn't be more suited to the players I have. But still Blue Square teams are looking like world beaters against me! In FM12 I could create tactics and the players would actually follow the instructions I gave. If I said don't take long shots, they didn't take long shots. If I said drill crosses, they'd drill crosses! In FM13 I may as well say Go fly a kite (if the instruction existed) for all the good it would do!

The latest thing I spotted was my right back blasting the ball out for a corner when 40 yards upfield and unchallenged. This, and similar actions, seemed to happen shortly after I issued the Pass to Feet instruction!

Instead of getting better FM13 seems to be getting steadily worse. I am seriously considering going back to FM12 until I hear that this monstrosity is actually performing to a decent standard.

do goalies now get yellow cards for handling the ball in their area. This is all from the same game haha

[video=youtube;xXzOCU8HOvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXzOCU8HOvg[/video]

Last edited:
do goalies now get yellow cards for handling the ball in their area. This is all from the same game haha

I don't know how they had the cheek to release this game as the finished article! Who on earth did the testing and didn't notice it was a pile of ****! Then again I guess they only used Man U and Barcelona as guinea pig teams!

LMAO...This should of been in the trailer!

Back