Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
I loaned Raul Albiol from Real Madrid with Liverpool. I am selling Skrtel at the end of the season, and thought I'd go for Albiol (Who has a £7m clause in the loan deal.) He's been performing for me, and I think "Yeah, why not... Go for it". His stats aren't really impressive, but he's doing well. Then the bid gets accepted, he's set to join me at the end of the season... And BOOM! He breaks his ankle in training. Now his stats are most likely gonna decrease even more, and I've most likely just wasted £7m.

Besides that, I'm frustrated by how the achievements still aren't working. I haven't got any new ones on Steam, even though they work just fine for other games.

I had the same problem, but once I added a new manager to the save I've been playing since the beta came out, suddenly there I unlocked my first one. So it might have something to do with playing since the beta; try a new manager?

During a press conference, I inadvertently clicked 'Man City' when asked who's gonna win the title. Fair to say that my Man United's (leads the league by 3 points from City and Tottenham) team morale dropped like a stone. 2 games to go - A visit to Anfield and a showndown with City at the Etihad. D:

Where to begin eh?

Players won't/don't do as they are told
Players willingly give corners away or 50 yard back-passes when through on goal
Game is sometimes as enjoyable as a Party Election Broadcast

Then to cap it all, you have some prat saying 'oh well you don't know what you're doing...it's sooooo easy!' on here

Yeah, it's easy for you but me find it very hard, kapiche? Me no enjoy game when bad stuff happen!

I'm close to packing the game in for good, and in future I will stick with FIFA. I'm beginning to hope this will be the last FM as well.

Okay, maybe the last sentence was a bit harsh.

Maybe I'll rephrase it - I hope it's the last FM game with these bugs and problems.

If there's going to be a FM2014, then please for the love of all things Holy test it and develop the game earlier. Otherwise come October/November, we'll all be moaning again.

im currently playing as tottenham and about to finish my 3rd season.
i have got one game left and that happens to be the champions league final against barcelona (rode my luck to get this far)
the thing thats annoying me is that gareth bale will be missing from the final coz he is going to be playing in the four association international cup thing, (wales, scotland, and both irelands in case any body didnt know) and theres nothing i can do about it, im sure gareth wud rather play in the champions league final than some meaningless home nations cup
so not only to i go in to this game expecting to struggle but i also have to do so with out my star man

Good day to all of you.

I have to admit that this fm is by far the most frustrating one and there are many points which could beemtioned in regards to things I do not like about this game.

One of the worst things about this game is the conversio rate. For example, my team has 35 shots.on goal, and the opponent has around 5, and the game ends draw or even a loss.

Another frustrating point is the fact that around 95% of the goals my team conceds is via simple run through the flanks and low cross.

Final thing I would like to mention in regards to this topic is the fact that almost in 98% of the games my team hits the goal frame at least once.

That would sum up the main reasons for my failure as a fm coach.

On the Individual Training tab, I used to be able to sort out the squad in order by clicking Name/Position/New Position etc etc..

I don't know if it's something to do with an update or something else, anybody else having this problem?

When was the last time a goal was scored from a direct free-kick? I have just gone a whole season without either scoring or conceding from a direct free-kick! Obviously the woodwork gets hit almost every game, but surely at least 1 a season should go in!

When Your 21 year old Striker converted to left mid with 9 aggression gets sent off tackling someone in the middle of the park with their back to goal and your whole team behind the ball...

There's also a 'goal caused by bicycle kick' famine in this game too.

Do NOT make me call Bob Geldof! ;)

sooo I guess that game is still badly bugged??? i have never bought the game straight after premiere knowing that patches will be coming out until releasing next years edition. always wait couple of months.

is the game bugged badly or is it playable?

When was the last time a goal was scored from a direct free-kick? I have just gone a whole season without either scoring or conceding from a direct free-kick! Obviously the woodwork gets hit almost every game, but surely at least 1 a season should go in!
My stats for last 50 matches:

Placed shot: 89
Powerful shot: 13
Lob: 3
Header: 18
Free kick: 1
Penalty: 1

:|

Placed shot: 89
Powerful shot: 13
Lob: 3
Header: 18
Free kick: 1
Penalty: 1

:|

Placed shot: 43 scored, 20 conceded
Powerful shot: 5 scored, 0 conceded
Header: 14 scored, 4 conceded
Penalty: 2 scored, 1 conceded

Which sort of proves my point that the scoring ratio from direct free-kicks is way too low!

This FM is the worst game Sports Interactive have made so far cause the bugs smack you in the face every game because the 3D match engine is shocking. Turn it off and it clears up a bit but then its like playing Premier Manager 99 again so whats the point.

Usually FM games are really cheap like £20-£25 bargains for the hours you get out of them but this year i think we have all been ripped off, Quite frankly i wouldn't even call it a game cause its so unplayable. Its a joke. SORT IT OUT SI! :D

Whoever negotiated Demba Ba's contract must have been asleep or something! £7m buyout clause, 50% of transfer fee to player. We got £3.5m for him, I only recieved 75% of this however, so can't even sign Heskey as a replacement!

just played my first game of the season with spurs, 3 injuries, to 3 centre mids, benat, huddlestone and sandro and all 3 are exactly the same injuries, torn hamstrings, 3 months out, wtf is that about

lack of regens who can naturally play as an amr or aml in my save from 2017.psssht

That, except for goalkeepers.
As far as I can see, there's seriously hardly any competent goalies left in the world and all of them are held by the largest clubs and refusing to move. I've been completely unable to find any replacement for mine, who'll be retiring in a year or two. ...am starting to get really worried about that.

Managed to beat CSKA Moscow in the Euro League qualifiers with 3-2 on aggregate. Only to forget to save the **** game afterwards.

Sort it out Grobbelaar!
I'm an idiot.

Back