Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
League champions twice running, top of the table, undefeated in the league by january. Playing Southampton (13th in the table and in poor form) - pretty much the entire squad gets nervous and my 'keeper suddenly decides I don't have enough reputation so he's struggling to play for me. As a result they forget how to play - missed passes, long shots, poor positioning, poor marking.

Cheers team.

The number of players a season asking for a new challenge has been ridiculous and it's been happening with three players minimum and im in my 2017/2018

seeing so many errors from my defenders its frightening.. back passes that go straight to the opposition! at least once a game..

2-0 up in the Champions League Final vs Barcelona (in 2021). 65mins gone, they get a man sent off.

Then they score 3 in the last 15 mins and win 3-2. Whaaaat :(

Throw ins that your players throw stupidly to the opposition leading to a goal. That doesn't happen at any level never mind in the football leagues. It happens far too often and is annoying.

Watch the first goal, and you'll get my "Frustration". Because of ter Stegen's ****** screw up (Or he just hates me) I lost the game 1-2. Meh...

[video=youtube;DIv2Xc0zres]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIv2Xc0zres[/video]

After a terrible first half i'm three goals down.
I decided not to get angry at half time and i spoke calmly "show me something else..."

It seems i motivate them and in the 2nd they're playing very well and we got two back.

So, it's 3-2, we are in the last seconds of injury time and i have won a free kick in a good position for a cross.

It's my last chance for a point, all the tall players take their places inside the box and Halfar who is my best fk taker will cross the ball...

View attachment 304150

Well, he sends the ball into orbit and the commentary says....

View attachment 304151

Speaking of free kicks... Why do my players insist on actually trying to shoot? I've had one direct FK scored in two and a half seasons (and that was recent), whereas indirect free kicks are a great source of goals for me. Stupid players.

For the record in that same amount of time not a single direct free kick has been scored against me.

Speaking of free kicks... Why do my players insist on actually trying to shoot? I've had one direct FK scored in two and a half seasons (and that was recent), whereas indirect free kicks are a great source of goals for me. Stupid players.

For the record in that same amount of time not a single direct free kick has been scored against me.

what free kicks settings do you have? cross centre/mixed/short, this could be your problem.. check them out and or set the set pieces up properly (manually) to get the best out of the situation mate

Thanks Raikan - I'd not actually checked the set piece instructions for a while so was a good reminder... I'm possibly somewhat confused about this and what I'm actually selecting in the set piece creator so I'll do some experimenting! To be honest it's an area I've struggled with.

In the meantime I'm still going to blame my players :)

i find when my Blackburn Rovers in form at top championship league the bottom teams seam incredibly harder to beat or least i have to change my formation and tactics dramatically to win. i lost 5-0 to bottom side !? once with tactics that had won for many games which i couldn't fathom so i reloaded and discovered i could only beat Birmingham when i did opposite of my tactics like instead of attack fluid at home , if i played defence rigid ironicaly at home sometimes i got more goals, the ai teams score too many equalisers. i havent been able to comeback after more than 2 goals against yet

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have exactly the same problem! Not one goal scored or conceded from a direct free-kick in my last 50 matches! The point about setting up set pieces manually is valid, but doesn't explain why no AI team has scored with a direct free-kick! Surely you would expect over the course of a season to both score and concede from these situations! In advice meetings my staff say "his game would improve if he stopped shooting from direct free-kicks", then a while later I get the message, "he has been unable to adapt his game to stop shooting from direct free-kicks"! How difficult can it be? To shoot or not to shoot, that is the question.......oh I can't stop myself.....I just have to shoot!

i find when my Blackburn Rovers in form at top championship league the bottom teams seam incredibly harder to beat or least i have to change my formation and tactics dramatically to win. i lost 5-0 to bottom side !? once with tactics that had won for many games which i couldn't fathom so i reloaded and discovered i could only beat Birmingham when i did opposite of my tactics like instead of attack fluid at home , if i played defence rigid ironicaly at home sometimes i got more goals, the ai teams score too many equalisers. i havent been able to comeback after more than 2 goals against yet

I just played a season where I lost just 5 games all season. 3 of the defeats were against teams who ended up being relegated! In fact one of the relegated teams beat me home and away without conceding a goal! The thing is, the game tells you it's going to happen! Every time you see "easy win predicted", you may as well just leave the game to itself and go and do something more useful, coz there's no way you're getting anything out of that match!

They're probably trying to add more realism with players not always following instructions, but this is just insane. Too many long shots that I think were aimed at the fans behind the goal deliberately
And players dispossessing their own teammates by running at the ball and blocking their teammates' shots

2012/13 is a bad time for football games apparently. Both FIFA 13 and FM 13 released full price and full of bugs TT__TT

Watch the first goal, and you'll get my "Frustration". Because of ter Stegen's ****** screw up (Or he just hates me) I lost the game 1-2. Meh...

[video=youtube;DIv2Xc0zres]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIv2Xc0zres[/video]

And again. This time Butland on a different Liverpool save. This game is just downright ******* me off (Pardon my french).

[video=youtube;ldgMcUHr2X4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldgMcUHr2X4[/video]

Funny thing is... I've noticed that too. Players failing the easiest backpasses, playing it straight to the opposition or at times just running with the ball and just kicking it out of play... Usually that doesn't lead to goals though (Depends on what happens). But when the goalkeeper fails the easiest save from 50 yards out is just laughable. I really hope they fix all these mistakes in the next patch.

My Assistant Manager leaving for another club the DAY BEFORE we play in the CL-Final.......???!!

Back