Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
I started Marlon king in 38 Championship games he scored 11 goals which I deem disappointing but beggars can't be choosers with no transfer and wage budget, he only missed the other 8 due to injury or suspension and he asks to leave the club due to not starting enough games.

I sold the prat Barnsley and now he's playing League 1 when he could of been playing regulary in the Premiership.

3rd game of the season vs Fulham, decide to play Given instead of Guzan, who started the 1st two games as Given was injured. We are 2-0 up half way through the second half when a Fulham defender clears the ball from deep inside his own half, by the time the ball reaches Given it is hardly moving, Given then proceeds to dive on the ball, it hits him and bounces off to a Fulham striker who just taps it into an empty net. To add to my misery Fulham scored with the last kick of the ball to equalise!

******* ball watching defenders... cannot ******* stand it anymore.. my defenders just watch the ball go literally past them for an advancing striker to tap it in..

needless long balls into nowhere, no matter what instructions I give and these God **** long shots, I have no instructions for long shots, no PPM's for my players, work ball into box, retain possession!

******* ball watching defenders... cannot ******* stand it anymore.. my defenders just watch the ball go literally past them for an advancing striker to tap it in..

needless long balls into nowhere, no matter what instructions I give and these God **** long shots, I have no instructions for long shots, no PPM's for my players, work ball into box, retain possession!

I was just about to post the very same thing, ball watching defenders seriously needs to be fixed , its some annoying!!

the instructions I give to my players are not being replicated on the field at the moment!

The long shots are terrible, I am playing with little creative freedom and every players individual instructions set to long shots rarely. However they take long shots at every opportunity.

the instructions I give to my players are not being replicated on the field at the moment!
]

Excatly pal, its getting ridiculous now tbh. don't get me wrong i loved the game like many others but this and other stuff need to b corrected.

It is getting a tad on my nerves I must say, lost 2:1 to QPR away and dominated mostly everything.. Cisse scored the winner from a ball going past my RB and both CB's just staring at the ball and a simple tap in...

Anderson trying to shoot from all over the park is one of the worst things you have seen, even though everything is never! lol.. getting a bit ****** off now...

It is getting a tad on my nerves I must say, lost 2:1 to QPR away and dominated mostly everything.. Cisse scored the winner from a ball going past my RB and both CB's just staring at the ball and a simple tap in...

Anderson trying to shoot from all over the park is one of the worst things you have seen, even though everything is never! lol.. getting a bit ****** off now...

I feel your pain ha

also injuries are a bit out of control... even in my last save, I had about 8 key players injured for several weeks.

If you're having problems Raikan then that spells trouble for the rest of us! Injuries are frustrating but I save regularly and if it's a bad one - broken leg/cruciate ligament - then I reload my save, and touch wood, the worst I've seen in 15 seasons is a few torn hamstrings putting people out for 3 months. Not agreeable to the purists I admit, but I'd rather see a wonderkid become a great player than go "oh well, he had potential".

An even more frustrating thing is that, with everybody's long shots set to rarely and a shout which includes work ball into box and retain possession, not only do they continue to shoot from 30 yards, but they also decide not to shoot when presented with the opportunity inside the box, deciding instead to pass to a colleague in a worse position, more often than not outside the box, who then obviously has a shot from 30 yards!

Same problem as Raikan. Defender set to man mark with 20 marking.... stood 15 feet away while an attacker jogs past him in behind for one simple pass to him and a goal.

No settings I change works :(

NOTHING WORKS!

51 tactics that has worked magic for 10.000 other users with 80 different teams and NONE of them can prevent Liverpool from finishing outside top 5 and losing to ******* Norwich at home.

Whine out! See you in FM12 untill they get this game sorted...

NOTHING WORKS!

51 tactics that has worked magic for 10.000 other users with 80 different teams and NONE of them can prevent Liverpool from finishing outside top 5 and losing to ******* Norwich at home.

Whine out! See you in FM12 untill they get this game sorted...

Well, at least it's got some realism then!

Rage-inducing transfer/loan scenario: I'm Monaco, first season and squad is huge. Sacked some expensive wasters, loaned some out. Have a few decent young players I'd like to get some experience for, so let's loan list them, shall we?

We shall, and then we shall receive countless offers to loan pretty much my entire reserves team... From the same two clubs who have already taken as many players on loan from me as they're allowed to. GFC Ajeccio and AC Ajeccio, I hate you with every fiber of my body.

Oh, and nobody wants to loan Adyan, so he's rotting in the reserves as I'm only allowed two non-EU players until I get promoted.

Getting back into FM13. Having less problems now but the same ones still remain.

-Too many injuries.
-EVERY goal I concede is from a cross. It's still laughable.

Getting back into FM13. Having less problems now but the same ones still remain.

-Too many injuries.
-EVERY goal I concede is from a cross. It's still laughable.

As I've mentioned several times before in reply to other posts, if you're conceding from crosses.....cut off the supply, stop the opposition crossing, or at least minimise it! Close down all their wide players and show them onto their weaker foot. Couple this with closing down and tackling hard on central midfielders. After struggling for ages with the game I started doing this in my present save and conceded just 22 goals in 46 league games, keeping 27 clean sheets in the process.

I'm just ****** off with injuries and transfers.

Injuries are self-explanatory but I don't get why other teams expect me to make ridiculous offers for their players and then make ****** offers for my players.

I make a £80m offer for someone valued at £20m, rejected.
They make £8m for someone valued at £13.5m. Why such a difference?

Biggest offer I've received is £46.5m for a player valued at £21.5m. That's a respectable offer if it happened more regularly but the player in question is a wonderkid and only 21. If he was playing for an AI controlled team they'd easily expect over £100m.

Back