Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
Another thing that happens way too often. I score, they kick off, run through all my players like they were air and score. And not just with me, but it's been happening for the AI too every once in a while. Had this on FM 12 aswell, and this is really bugging me. Still.

View attachment 304300

Feeder clubs.
It's been seven seasons now, still haven't got any.

The result is always the same: board thinks that it'd be a great idea to have a feeder club, but they never find any suitable ones... and if I choose one myself, they fail at negotiating. It takes such a long time to be able to request it again too, after failing..

Either there's something buggy about this, or the board is just plain incompetent.

Has anyone had problems running FM13 on Windows 8? It seems to crash at least once a day on my machine without warning! It usually says it's coz of a runtime error. The last fwe times have been quite handy, because I was losing and got another chance to play the match with different tactics!

Love it, 80 pages of frustrations.
Sorry if its already here, 4/5 Weeks injured for twisted ankles!!!

The rubbish that this games comes out with.

First season, Automatic Experience, Lower League Manager save. My first job is Lincoln City in the BSP (first job that became available). Thought this should be a decent game. Look at the team, 4 points from 12 games, rock bottom of the league when they're predicted to be midtable. Previous manager massively overspent on the wage budget on poor players, didn't clear out the already large clutter of rubbish players.

I've managed 6 wins from my first 10 games, including 2 wins in the FA Cup (including a win against Northampton in League 2). Only lost 1 game so far. Game comes out with the message that I'm feeling the pressure and may be about to be sacked. Something to do with losing one game already, and I may not find myself in a job much longer. Pfft.

Second thing that peed me off was when I checked Board/Fan Confidence. It seems the fans are angered by the style of football I play. I'm effing sorry, but you were bottom of the league with 4 points from 12 games. NO WINS. I've managed to get the club winning and out of the relegation zone and the team is currently second in the form table (behind top of the table) and you're complaining about the style of football??!! Dear god, get your priorities straight.

I dont understand why... In first season with Arsenal, In march, my best best new regens have only 1,5 stars in potential...

I dont understand why... In first season with Arsenal, In march, my best best new regens have only 1,5 stars in potential...

Is this after signing them onto contracts or before? If this is before, sign the recommended players, their potential rating usually increases substantially.

its before sign them. So i will see their potential after recommended players ;)

Your re right Jac!! At first two players had only 1,5 stars potential and after sign, they have 4,5 stars!!

So after playing Fm2012 for a good year or so i decided to splash out and get 2013, the joyous occasion it was, i started out doing a challenge (instantly i knew this was a bad decision i had to gain 20 points to get out of the relegation zone halfway through the season a near impossible task if you lost four or five. Due to sheer frustration i quit shortly after my first few games, not being able to give TT was one of the biggest annoyances and decided to go onto the main game and oh boy this is where the real frustration began. The first thing i noticed was that every single player in the FM2013 world is scared of tackling even on get stuck in, my players are often seen running 40+ yards an inch or 2 away from the opponent with the ball just to allow them to produce a cross without even the slightest bit of trouble.

There are no decent right wing backs within the game and it seems like winning a game away from home requires an act of god, i set up two games players and tactics one on 2012 and one on 2013 it took some time but bar one or two small things both games were pretty even. In the 2012 one i won 5-1 away from home as Napoli to Huddersfield playing a 4-5-1 and in 2013 i lost 4-0 (bearing in mind Cavani is worth more than the entire Huddersfield team combined) whilst i know there are different random outcomes for there to be such a big difference is abysmal. I also must include that a Huddersfield player managed to volly a goal in from his box after my keeper was about 10 yards off his line taking the goal kick....

Every team talk seems to **** everyone off even when they are sucking giant testicles. Clubs that are rich are giving me 900k TB and 5k extra WB, if a player comes within an yard of my keeper he doesnt even bother to make a save and is constantly beaten at the near post by shots that even Paul Robinson can save in real life...

The game is horrible, i would have thought by now a new patch would have been released to fix the huge amounts of **** within the game, i just hope when the window closes they bring out something or i may well just send them an angry letter with my copy of the game and ask them (as Eric Cartman would say) if they would take me out to dinner before they **** me.

i have set every player to non long shots, but as soon as one of them gets into the opposition half with the ball he shoots. the 3d pitch movement is terrible. my midfielder just stopped as the ball ran to him and left it for their player to collect it and run up the field. players run all over the place, none in any sensible direction.
this game is terrible. well done si, you killed the game.

So after playing Fm2012 for a good year or so i decided to splash out and get 2013, the joyous occasion it was, i started out doing a challenge (instantly i knew this was a bad decision i had to gain 20 points to get out of the relegation zone halfway through the season a near impossible task if you lost four or five. Due to sheer frustration i quit shortly after my first few games, not being able to give TT was one of the biggest annoyances and decided to go onto the main game and oh boy this is where the real frustration began. The first thing i noticed was that every single player in the FM2013 world is scared of tackling even on get stuck in, my players are often seen running 40+ yards an inch or 2 away from the opponent with the ball just to allow them to produce a cross without even the slightest bit of trouble.

There are no decent right wing backs within the game and it seems like winning a game away from home requires an act of god, i set up two games players and tactics one on 2012 and one on 2013 it took some time but bar one or two small things both games were pretty even. In the 2012 one i won 5-1 away from home as Napoli to Huddersfield playing a 4-5-1 and in 2013 i lost 4-0 (bearing in mind Cavani is worth more than the entire Huddersfield team combined) whilst i know there are different random outcomes for there to be such a big difference is abysmal. I also must include that a Huddersfield player managed to volly a goal in from his box after my keeper was about 10 yards off his line taking the goal kick....

Every team talk seems to **** everyone off even when they are sucking giant testicles. Clubs that are rich are giving me 900k TB and 5k extra WB, if a player comes within an yard of my keeper he doesnt even bother to make a save and is constantly beaten at the near post by shots that even Paul Robinson can save in real life...

The game is horrible, i would have thought by now a new patch would have been released to fix the huge amounts of **** within the game, i just hope when the window closes they bring out something or i may well just send them an angry letter with my copy of the game and ask them (as Eric Cartman would say) if they would take me out to dinner before they **** me.

shhhhhhhhhhhh they dont like it on here when you criticise their beloved game...no matter how ***** this one has turned out to be. personally, i hate it after about 4 hours of playing and have binned it and going back to fm12. the training was good, made sense, worked as youd expect. now theyv made it stupid. so this week well train on defending, and next week well train on tactics, and next month well do some whooting, stupid. players seem to have no idea where they are on the pitch, just run aimlessly like under 5s team. they leave the ball, or run away from it. worst of all is the shooting from distance even though you have all your players set to not shooting from distance. as for getting a patch to fix these, dont hold your breath, id just accept youve been ****** without any dinner and mugged for £20.

Another thing that happens way too often. I score, they kick off, run through all my players like they were air and score. And not just with me, but it's been happening for the AI too every once in a while. Had this on FM 12 aswell, and this is really bugging me. Still.

View attachment 304300

this happened to me once in fm09. i scored, they kicked off and equalised, second half i scored, they kicked off and equalised, i scored again a bit later, they kicked off and equalised. ended 3-3. id put my mortgage that this has never happened ever in real football

i have set every player to non long shots, but as soon as one of them gets into the opposition half with the ball he shoots. the 3d pitch movement is terrible. my midfielder just stopped as the ball ran to him and left it for their player to collect it and run up the field. players run all over the place, none in any sensible direction.
this game is terrible. well done si, you killed the game.

I've got to agree with you about the long shots and reactions of the players! The long shots thing is ridiculously annoying. I've got all mine set to long shots rarely, but still they shoot! The only place they seem afraid to shoot is when they're in the penalty area! The only way I've managed to get any of mine to make a tackle is by making them BWMs and also setting opposition instructions to tackle hard....although this has resulted in quite a few red cards!

An even more frustrating thing is that, with everybody's long shots set to rarely and a shout which includes work ball into box and retain possession, not only do they continue to shoot from 30 yards, but they also decide not to shoot when presented with the opportunity inside the box, deciding instead to pass to a colleague in a worse position, more often than not outside the box, who then obviously has a shot from 30 yards!

this has been annoying me, so much ive binned my game. all my players are set not to shoot from distance, set creative freedom to none, yet as soon as one of my players has it in the oppo half he shoots. and none of them have been on target, none have even landed in the 6 yard box. i then got a penalty, kris commons, who is 17 for penalties hit it so feebly that it didnt even reach the goal line.

I've got to agree with you about the long shots and reactions of the players! The long shots thing is ridiculously annoying. I've got all mine set to long shots rarely, but still they shoot! The only place they seem afraid to shoot is when they're in the penalty area! The only way I've managed to get any of mine to make a tackle is by making them BWMs and also setting opposition instructions to tackle hard....although this has resulted in quite a few red cards!

im a little jealous....i dont get near the box with the ball cos they have already shot.

Just tried to sign a free agent striker. He was demanding £6.5K a week and wouldn't budge. A week later he's signed for someone else.....on £2.7K a week!

Back