Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
i moved celtic and rangers into the bsp. celtic have a balance of £43m yet when i try to scout a player in south america it says "the club cannot afford to scout players in this region". i know air travel is expensive these days, but its not £45m return.
seems to me the games basing that on the league and not the clubs finances.

shhhhhhhhhhhh they dont like it on here when you criticise their beloved game...no matter how ***** this one has turned out to be. personally, i hate it after about 4 hours of playing and have binned it and going back to fm12. the training was good, made sense, worked as youd expect. now theyv made it stupid. so this week well train on defending, and next week well train on tactics, and next month well do some whooting, stupid. players seem to have no idea where they are on the pitch, just run aimlessly like under 5s team. they leave the ball, or run away from it. worst of all is the shooting from distance even though you have all your players set to not shooting from distance. as for getting a patch to fix these, dont hold your breath, id just accept youve been ****** without any dinner and mugged for £20.

No we just want you to post in the right place. Rants go in the frustration thread,

As for the fixes. The next patch is actually already in testing. went into testing 3 days ago.

No we just want you to post in the right place. Rants go in the frustration thread,

As for the fixes. The next patch is actually already in testing. went into testing 3 days ago.

Hopefully this patch will address the long shot and no tackling problems! Not holding my breath though!

hating the game isnt a frustration. i started a new thread because i wanted to voice how bad it was, but ill do that in here now. and in that thread i was critcised for criticising the game so clearly some people dont like the game being criticised no matter how bad it is. "dont post to people who dont care" well you cared enough to respond didnt you awalker14.

Hopefully this patch will address the long shot and no tackling problems! Not holding my breath though!

Well it wouldnt be released it if didnt, since it originally started as a hotfix for the the long shots.

hating the game isnt a frustration. i started a new thread because i wanted to voice how bad it was, but ill do that in here now. and in that thread i was critcised for criticising the game so clearly some people dont like the game being criticised no matter how bad it is. "dont post to people who dont care" well you cared enough to respond didnt you awalker14.

If its not constructive it goes in here, a rant on how much you hate the game isn't constructive. A post on how the game can improve is, that's why some get left open, because they are actually a balanced discussion.

People don't care about new threads because it's repeating the same story over and over-we're just sick of seeing the same thing. Which is why threads like that get closed and that's why there's a frustration thread.

Edit. Zoomed. gods sake Mike. :P

do you know what this patch will fix?

Yes. a huge amount, though I wouldnt call it a patch, since it wasnt just to fix things, but also generally improve the game

[h=2]Updated ME Fix List (24th January)[/h]
In case people haven't seen it, updated fix list for ME

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...10th-January-)

Match v1326
-----------

- Tuned dribbling generally
- Fixed issue that counted too many dubious instances of running past opponent
- Toned down poor decision long shots
- Fixed some instances of short underhit passes
- Made keepers more aggressive in meeting short backpasses
- Slight improvement to defender positioning for short goal kicks
- Fixed bug that could cause players to try to clear ball from in front of own goal instead of scooping it clear

Match v1327
-----------

- Improved last ditch tackling and engaging of ball close to own goal
- Slightly reduced defender reactions at lower levels
- Improved engagement of ball player to reduce effectiveness of running with ball
- Fixed some instances where defenders dont engage ball player around own area until its too late
- Further tuned kick and header accuracy
- Reduced aimless passes into channel from high up pitch
- Fixed rare instances of dead ball not being delivered correctly into opposing area

Match v1328
-----------

- Further tweaked defending against ball player
- Fine tuned run past opponent counts slightly further
- Made dribbling slightly harder to achieve at higher speeds
- Made most players a favour more direct passes slightly
- Small fix to player reactions to loose balls

Match v1329
-----------

- Made defenders more aggressive in terms of looking to tackle ball player
- Fixed players with low closing down settings doing it so high up the pitch
- Fixed players set to specifically man mark opponent from leaving him too eagerly to engage ball player
- Small fix to specific man marking when opponent goes close to opposition d-line
- Fixed some interceptions being logged as tackles
- Fixed some instances of players playing opposition onside when defending free kicks
- Fixed some more instances of players not reacting to loose balls
- Fixed corner phase of play not ending when ball cleared way outside area, causing some bizarre knock ons
- Fixed rare occurance of play not restarting after a goal

Match v1330
-----------

- Fixed player not trying to turn and shoot when close to goal
- Fixed rare instances of unrealistically innacurate kicks and passes
- Fixed some further issues with players closing down or not closing down properly
- Fixed some headers being unrealistically unchallenged due to collision avoidance code
- Fixed too many unrealistically weak penalty kicks
- Fixed some instances of unrealistically poor first touch
- Fixed players getting stuck in nets when retrieving ball
- Fixed rare issue causing keepers not to pick up routine ball near edge of own area
- Reduced crowding of players going for same ball on some crosses/corners
- Fixed assigned throw in takers not always being used for throws in attacking areas

Match v1331
-----------

- Further refinements to closing down and engagement of the ball player
- Some fine tuning of the weighting of short passes
- Made wide midfielders pay a bit more attention to opposition full backs
- One minor ball physics related fix

Match v1332
-----------

- Fixed unrealistic dallying on ball
- Less aimless clearances upfield when not under pressure
- Couple more tweaks to closing down logic
- Fixed bug where keeper fumbles ball then doesnt react properly
- Reduced risky passes across defence line
- Fix for ball passing through net occasionally

Match v1333
-----------

- Couple more small tweaks to closing down logic
- Further improved wide midfielder tracking of full backs
- Fixed goal kicks not being taken short
- Fixed quick free kicks rarely being taken
- Fixed bug where keeper moves a long distance to retrieve ball at free kick and is caught out of position when its taken quickly
- Fixed bug where keepers dont always try to dive at attackers' feet
- Fixed players dropping too deep on some free kicks
- Fixed a couple of bugs causing keepers not to intercept speculative balls properly
- Fixed a couple of bugs causing players not to react to loose balls or passes correctly
- Fixed bug causing player not to attempt jump for ball that he cannot quite reach
- Tweak to off ball movement
- Slightly encouraged high reward lofted passes
- Made players who have just done a burst of running more prone to miscontrol
- Fixed bug where player may over-run ball unneccesarily
- Slight toning down on accuracy of more difficult kicks
- Further fix for incorrect players taking attacking throw ins
- Team talk fix relating to overfamiliarity with manager talk

i take it these fixes will work with current games once the patch is in and not be reuqired to start a new one?

i take it these fixes will work with current games once the patch is in and not be reuqired to start a new one?

Yeh they'll work straight away with current save. I think it's only when they do the transfer window patch you have to start new.

Bit of luck this update is out tomorrow

Yeh they'll work straight away with current save. I think it's only when they do the transfer window patch you have to start new.

Bit of luck this update is out tomorrow

Highly unlikely, more likely weekend unless anything breaks in testing.

Highly unlikely, more likely weekend unless anything breaks in testing.

Needs to be soon. Then again it depends on when 1333 went into testing, could have been before the updated list was published, and the reason it was published when it was is they have now come to a point where they have decided 1333 is the end of the fixes to be done. Probably right regarding weekend release but i hope its sooner

Needs to be soon. Then again it depends on when 1333 went into testing, could have been before the updated list was published, and the reason it was published when it was is they have now come to a point where they have decided 1333 is the end of the fixes to be done. Probably right regarding weekend release but i hope its sooner

A few days ago IIRC, so its unlikely to be too soon, its easier to wait a few days, than release it early and find something is broken.

Yes. a huge amount, though I wouldnt call it a patch, since it wasnt just to fix things, but also generally improve the game

Updated ME Fix List (24th January)

In case people haven't seen it, updated fix list for ME

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...10th-January-)

Match v1326
-----------

- Tuned dribbling generally
- Fixed issue that counted too many dubious instances of running past opponent
- Toned down poor decision long shots
- Fixed some instances of short underhit passes
- Made keepers more aggressive in meeting short backpasses
- Slight improvement to defender positioning for short goal kicks
- Fixed bug that could cause players to try to clear ball from in front of own goal instead of scooping it clear

Match v1327
-----------

- Improved last ditch tackling and engaging of ball close to own goal
- Slightly reduced defender reactions at lower levels
- Improved engagement of ball player to reduce effectiveness of running with ball
- Fixed some instances where defenders dont engage ball player around own area until its too late
- Further tuned kick and header accuracy
- Reduced aimless passes into channel from high up pitch
- Fixed rare instances of dead ball not being delivered correctly into opposing area

Match v1328
-----------

- Further tweaked defending against ball player
- Fine tuned run past opponent counts slightly further
- Made dribbling slightly harder to achieve at higher speeds
- Made most players a favour more direct passes slightly
- Small fix to player reactions to loose balls

Match v1329
-----------

- Made defenders more aggressive in terms of looking to tackle ball player
- Fixed players with low closing down settings doing it so high up the pitch
- Fixed players set to specifically man mark opponent from leaving him too eagerly to engage ball player
- Small fix to specific man marking when opponent goes close to opposition d-line
- Fixed some interceptions being logged as tackles
- Fixed some instances of players playing opposition onside when defending free kicks
- Fixed some more instances of players not reacting to loose balls
- Fixed corner phase of play not ending when ball cleared way outside area, causing some bizarre knock ons
- Fixed rare occurance of play not restarting after a goal

Match v1330
-----------

- Fixed player not trying to turn and shoot when close to goal
- Fixed rare instances of unrealistically innacurate kicks and passes
- Fixed some further issues with players closing down or not closing down properly
- Fixed some headers being unrealistically unchallenged due to collision avoidance code
- Fixed too many unrealistically weak penalty kicks
- Fixed some instances of unrealistically poor first touch
- Fixed players getting stuck in nets when retrieving ball
- Fixed rare issue causing keepers not to pick up routine ball near edge of own area
- Reduced crowding of players going for same ball on some crosses/corners
- Fixed assigned throw in takers not always being used for throws in attacking areas

Match v1331
-----------

- Further refinements to closing down and engagement of the ball player
- Some fine tuning of the weighting of short passes
- Made wide midfielders pay a bit more attention to opposition full backs
- One minor ball physics related fix

Match v1332
-----------

- Fixed unrealistic dallying on ball
- Less aimless clearances upfield when not under pressure
- Couple more tweaks to closing down logic
- Fixed bug where keeper fumbles ball then doesnt react properly
- Reduced risky passes across defence line
- Fix for ball passing through net occasionally

Match v1333
-----------

- Couple more small tweaks to closing down logic
- Further improved wide midfielder tracking of full backs
- Fixed goal kicks not being taken short
- Fixed quick free kicks rarely being taken
- Fixed bug where keeper moves a long distance to retrieve ball at free kick and is caught out of position when its taken quickly
- Fixed bug where keepers dont always try to dive at attackers' feet
- Fixed players dropping too deep on some free kicks
- Fixed a couple of bugs causing keepers not to intercept speculative balls properly
- Fixed a couple of bugs causing players not to react to loose balls or passes correctly
- Fixed bug causing player not to attempt jump for ball that he cannot quite reach
- Tweak to off ball movement
- Slightly encouraged high reward lofted passes
- Made players who have just done a burst of running more prone to miscontrol
- Fixed bug where player may over-run ball unneccesarily
- Slight toning down on accuracy of more difficult kicks
- Further fix for incorrect players taking attacking throw ins
- Team talk fix relating to overfamiliarity with manager talk

It doesn't say anything about overpowered crosses. IMO that's the biggest problem with the ME right now :S

It doesn't say anything about overpowered crosses. IMO that's the biggest problem with the ME right now :S

Thats because overpowered crosses are a knock on of other things. such as poor closing down and tracking which allowed the cross in to easily.

Some things will be fixed but they wont be mentioned (such as through balls ) because its not a case of "fix through balls", but fixing other issues that meant there were not enough through balls.

That's quite a list of fixes. Bit of a pie in the face of those who have constantly claimed that "it's not ME, it's your tactics".

I wonder what effect (if any) those will have on injuries. I'm still seeing an abnormal amount of long term injuries in every league. Hopefully that'll go down a bit, it was utter pain especially in lower leagues where you simply can't afford backups.

That's quite a list of fixes. Bit of a pie in the face of those who have constantly claimed that "it's not ME, it's your tactics".

I wonder what effect (if any) those will have on injuries. I'm still seeing an abnormal amount of long term injuries in every league. Hopefully that'll go down a bit, it was utter pain especially in lower leagues where you simply can't afford backups.

Most of them aren't actually fixes, but improvements. do people really expect them to stand still and just fix stuff and not improve the game? So not really pie in the face, after all, we're all playing the same ME and some are doing much better than others.

Ughhh latest frustration, playing an away game as MU 2-2 against Arsenal in the UCL semi finals, on the 93rd minute Valencia dribbles inside the box, unmarked, basically 80% chance that he'll score, then the ref blows the whistle and ends the game like a second before he shoots. Seriously, WTF?

Back