HOW THE **** DO I START NEW GAME?!? I get in game somehow and i play but i dont know how i added manager to a team!

What? You click on a game mode and start from there then pick a team to manager or start without a club

losing 4-0 at home to liverpool when i have 63 percent possesion and over 20 shots on goal makes me want to snap laptop in half

Arghh Andy you actually need to open the thread!

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to come on here/ play the game since release ):

losing 4-0 at home to liverpool when i have 63 percent possesion and over 20 shots on goal makes me want to snap laptop in half

Having possession doesn't mean you win games.. I'm 2nd in the league with Stoke and I've averaged about 40% possession throughout the season. Also, how many of your shots were long shots? That's usually the problem.

Don't get me wrong but when you pay for a product that is expected to be finished and it's not that is a rip-off. If you buy a new car and has no breaks will you continue to drive it until its recalled? Would it be put for sale in the first place? Then why is it that when it comes to PC games the gamers accept buying an unfinished or faulty product?

We have only ourselves to blame for letting our expectations be raised by the publishers every single time, regardless of the game or publisher and to not act upon when the product is not according.

I think it is more like you bought a new car with key less entry and you're complaining that you can't find the keyhole to get in.

I'm playing as Chelsea (Good team obviously so I should be winning most games). I tried a couple of saves and I was struggling but on my third attempt I worked out a good control formation and now i'm doing quite well. I won-4 draw-1 lost-1 in my champions league group. Premier League 13-1-1 with 12 clean sheets so defensive is working well joint top of the league. I'm not doing amazing but I've never been a FM maestro. People just need to have a bit of perseverance :)

Yeah, Nikica Jelavić's stats decrease a month or two into the season for no reason at all! It happened on previous games as well to the likes of Arshavin, Messi & Ronaldo. I know why it happens, it's because their CA is too low for their stats so the game lowers them all, FM really need to sort that out because it means that I'd have to use FMRTE to sort it out and I don't want to use (when it actually comes out of course).

I feel like my team hates me.. every save I tried, no one reacts well to the team talks!

Yeah, Nikica Jelavić's stats decrease a month or two into the season for no reason at all! It happened on previous games as well to the likes of Arshavin, Messi & Ronaldo. I know why it happens, it's because their CA is too low for their stats so the game lowers them all, FM really need to sort that out because it means that I'd have to use FMRTE to sort it out and I don't want to use (when it actually comes out of course).
Reload a save and change his training schedule. That really bugged me when happening in fm 12 with players at their peak (age 25-26), so i get used to play with weekly auto save to prevent this.

The owner of Roma is refusing to invest. Had to sell tons of starting players, inc. De Rossi to get the wage bill down. Also Totti isn't willing to leave or lower his wages and he's sitting at 145k-ish a week

lost in the german super cup 3 years running, 2 of which on penalties. have been knocked out 2 years running to juve in the champions league and failed to beat them in 6.

Having possession doesn't mean you win games.. I'm 2nd in the league with Stoke and I've averaged about 40% possession throughout the season. Also, how many of your shots were long shots? That's usually the problem.

all my shots was in and around the box it was just one of them games reina had a worldy hit woodwork 5 times. its fine i'm going great with spurs was just frustrating we played awesome apart from finishing just one of those games

I wonder if Tito Vilnova is complaining about the match engine at Celtic Park tonight.....

Same tactics he always plays, with the best players in the world, against an average Celtic team, hundreds of shots and basically 100% possession and still loses 2-1...!

The game is realistic if you ask me, have to treat each game as a different game to the last one!

I wonder if Tito Vilnova is complaining about the match engine at Celtic Park tonight.....

Same tactics he always plays, with the best players in the world, against an average Celtic team, hundreds of shots and basically 100% possession and still loses 2-1...!

The game is realistic if you ask me, have to treat each game as a different game to the last one!

And 3 pens in 15 minutes at the Ipswich match last night. Looks like real life is becoming a game and vice versa

i think the game is pretty good because the ai in the match engine is for both us and the comp so you can get used to it. the only thing that is starting to bug me is how the penalties are actually conceded. The majority of pens seem to be given at corner situations. we all want more pens given at these situations in real life however they are still rare, the majority are from challenges from players taking each other on one on one. the game seems to have this back to front and with the nature of crossing being quite dominant in the game its a bit of an issue for me

Hi Guys,

I have encounter some issues with FMC (just started), whenever i go into any match..i will set touchline instructions but however once i set them, the tactics and touchline instructions all are being masked on and they are on "pending" kinda status. throughout the whole match i wont be able to sub any players nor able to give any opposition instructions and all.

do you guys face similar issues?

secondly, i downloaded many wonderful tactics by fellow gamers here and tried different formations and all but none seems to work well...i am using liverpool and i seems to struggle against all teams. i bought new players some(world class) and yet not being able to achieve the result.

are we only able to win if the formation used are fully familiarised?

please help, i am at my wits end!!

[video=youtube;2tNwXRmAuOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tNwXRmAuOc[/video]

Realistic my ****. This is not a one off.

what a piece of **** of a game, im done with this **** until they fix it, 3-0 up against ipswich they get 2 players sent off and they still manage to draw 3-3 cause the ******* goalkeepers cant catch a ******* cold if they wanted, so ******* stupid, this is the last fm i buy

I'm sorry, but each and every game I play I have around 10% of my shots on target with 20+ shots at least each game, yet I'm lucky if I score more than two goals and it ****** me off, especially because the opponent have sometimes 10 shots, 8 of them on target but score 3 or 4 and it is ridiculous. I know it's more realistic that my shots aren't going to be always on target but why the **** do all the other teams get an exemptions. FFS!!!