Playing as Celtic, Everton made a 9m bid for Wanyama and it was accepted automatically because he had a 9m release clause for foreign clubs, so I had to buy another centre midfielder to take his place

Midfielders seem to score more goals than the strikers aswell

my main frustration is the fact that my football manager13 keeps causing my pc to crash despite the fact that every piece of hardware and software on it is brand new and when i start the game i am rated as 5star pc performance and 5star game performance.
anyone else have this problem?

a team like tottenham and sevilla only got 2 scouts each. thats just freaking wierd. and sevilla didnt even have a head of youth development. makes no sence to me. + awful trainers/fitness coaches etc. I mean a big premier league /primera division teams would clearly have the best trainers available.

sry for bad english. its late, I am tired and a bit grumpy about this new fm ;)

Playing as Hibs for the 5th time cause the past 4 games I got sacked and just gave up. Same reasons each four times: Unless I go on holiday or skip a match I can't win. My players are retarded and just let the opposition pass the ball like the Marc Overmars goal for Barcelona vs Liverpool. Basically all the stuff that's been discussed before, found myself yelling at the screen after my players have run away from the ball as if it's a bomb.

well... I reckon FM13 is the worst FM ever no doubt. and whoever says its more realistic should rethink

best team in the league and cannot win at home - these big pile of bull

STEAM! Steam is ****! it hasn't updated me with the patch yet, I've went offline/online, closed it/opened it and other ****... STEAM! Steam is ****!

Well that's not the game ******* up, that's just realism and £9m ain't a bad price for him...

Well im not one to complain but when my team (QPR) goes to Manu one week and wins 3-1 and then three days later ( with the same players) loses 1-6 at home to yeovil in the cup, then something serious is wrong with the game!!!!

Playing as Celtic, Everton made a 9m bid for Wanyama and it was accepted automatically because he had a 9m release clause for foreign clubs, so I had to buy another centre midfielder to take his place

Yes, that's not fun haha! Happened too me so often in FM 12. What I've learned to do with my good (key)players is give them a new contract in the beginning including a clause of 40M or such. In the beginning the most will accept it, if you give them a good contract.

My biggest frustration is that I bought a game that shouldn´t been have released in this state. The ME is just poor. I have success playing fm 13 so no, I do not diss the game because I cannot win, I diss the game because it´s main purpose - to simulate football- is not accomplished. There have always been ridiculous moments in match engine in fm but this year....to put it nicely- It is *****.

My biggest frustration is that I bought a game that shouldn´t been have released in this state. The ME is just poor. I have success playing fm 13 so no, I do not diss the game because I cannot win, I diss the game because it´s main purpose - to simulate football- is not accomplished. There have always been ridiculous moments in match engine in fm but this year....to put it nicely- It is *****.

agreed, it should not have bein released in this state, i would have happily waited another 2 months or so while they fixed this

Lost CL final to City 1-4... (long shot, 2 penalties, then i went full attack and they countered)

Losing the league to Barcelona because apparently losing to Valladolid and Real Betis is normal...

I'm not a natural moaner (honest) but...

MU= AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just feel that Sports Interactive have just completely cut fun out of the game, I love the new DofF, Head of Youth Development and such like but that the under 18 staff members, aside from the manager and assistant, are uneeded. The match engine can be frustrating, especially the defending and unrealistic goals. I'm annoyed by the unrealistic reactions to team talks, that it's not up to date despite SI said that updating it was the what they'd do with the new cd status.

Yes, that's not fun haha! Happened too me so often in FM 12. What I've learned to do with my good (key)players is give them a new contract in the beginning including a clause of 40M or such. In the beginning the most will accept it, if you give them a good contract.

But the thing is I didn't think about any of that when I started the game, if I had known that clause was there I would have given him a new contract

Playing as Celtic away to Ross County in the league, my new centre midfielder making his debut, gets himself sent off after 35 minutes, then Ross County score right on half-time, I have a go at them at half-time, most of them react positively, Ross County score a 2nd on 59 minutes, then my team decide to play, Stokes pulling 1 back on 72 minutes, Watt equalising on 82 minutes, Stokes scoring his 2nd on 84 minutes and getting his hat-trick on 93 minutes to cap a brilliant comeback and then my laptop just shutting itself down for no reason. That really, really annoyed me

Think i might be the only one who has got a problem free game. I don't have any issues since the full game and patch came out and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

This should be renamed the OMG my tactics and formations that won me every match on FM 12 no longer work so the game is broken thread.

Hate it how in champs league or any two tie comp that if you start with the away leg and you win say 2-0 against Zenit (im man u btw) on the return leg the opposition dramatically find inspiration and beat you 5-3 at home. :/ Happens a lot. A guy who hadnt scored in over 1000 minutes got 2 and their moral with good - fairly good at best. :s Theres deffo some sort of glitch with that.

This should be renamed the OMG my tactics and formations that won me every match on FM 12 no longer work so the game is broken thread.

let me guess. your playing one of the top 2-3 teams in a league where you cant avoid winning? ;)
this game sure as **** aint problem free. ME acting really fubar. set one of my central mids to not long shoot at all. and he do nothing but. sure helps to set player inctructions then :p team talks still not working proberly. telling people to play better when behind against a lower teams and then they all go mad and moral drops. or defenders not defending. just waiting to a patch to play a normal game and then fittle around until then whit a bigger team.