Oh and constantly getting injury's non stop always the same, out for 9-11 days. And the amount of yellow cards are ******* stupid 5 per match

I see a lot of people insisting that the ME is more realistic. I ask if it's realistic that every team from Man Utd to FC Nowheresville play tiki taka like Barcelona. Seriously. All players in all teams seem to have magnetic boots and pinpoint short passing accuracy. How is that realistic? I won't even go to the blind defenders, the poor ball aggression, the keepers that can't hold a ball or the random crashes mid game. This game doesn't need a patch, it needs an overhaul.

I think that's a bit exaggerated! You only see the key highlights or the extended ones, then they will be the parts where the other team creates the chances! I have taken Cobblers up to the prem now and noticed a difference in every division as the quality of player changes.

In league 2, the keepers parry out everything and miss loads and although teams try to keep the ball it's a lot slower and it's still annoying when it's against you! But believe it or not, teams in league 2 can actually pass the ball in real life! You just have to get your tactics sorted to suit it and be a bit dynamic in the match to change it if it's going wrong.

There are definitely a fair few glitches still and a few freak goals. But I think the problem is people are used to winning by not changing a thing and on this one it's a lot more challenging as the AI learns from your tactics and plays against it!

I think the negative sides have been a bit blown out of proportion! They will release a patch, but it wont be a 'you never lose now playing your favourite formation all the time' patch.

I don't mind the ME too much, my defenders stop defending every now and then but so do the opponents. It will be fixed I hope.
I am frustrated however by the 'momentum' factor. I was on a 24 match unbeaten run with Arsenal (beat Man U 5-0 at home). Was topping the table 13 points clear, than all of a sudden played 7 matches, won 2, drawn 2 and lost 3 (stoke & fulham), got knocked out of CL, FA and while that **** happend, I got loads of injuries which didn't make things easier. Man U on the other end had a completely healthy squad winning 14 of the last 16 matches of the season (2 others were draw) to win the league over me by 1 point. Frustrating stuff ...
And some other weird stuff - Stoke finished 4th conceding 30 goals, best in the league, West Brom 5th, Everton 6th (after selling Baines & Fellaini) .. Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham nowhere to be seen.

i cant view my scout reports for players from other clubs the star rating is there but nothing happens when you click on it. any one else having this problem?

The player targetting in the ME is doing my head in. When someone passes a ball to another player but the pass is terrible the designated player will run the entire pitch to get it. Meanwhile, players who are in the line of the poorly passed ball do absolutely nothing. Just saw a ball passed back from one of the strikers to midfield, but he had to run past the defenders to get it. Meanwhile the defenders just stand around and let the ball fly by them. Stupid, nearly cost me a goal.

I just beat Blackburn 6-0. They had 3 shots to my 26.

I told my team passionately that they played well and a great result.

5 players switched off. Teamtalks are still utter nonsense.

im sorry to join the rank of complainers, but i have to agree on the matter that 20+ shot versus 3 shots equals me losing 1-3, that is ridiculos, of course you can get unlucky in real football......but not in friggin five matches in a row!!!. I am playing a top team and this is just making me losing interest in the game. And to those who say if i ***** so much i can just quit the game and thats what im doing for now!

I had the same problem mate. What I did, I have remove other skins files, cleaned the cache and refreshed skin again. Try that optios. It looks like original FM skin is taking over font colours from other skins, this looks like from OPZ one. Hope it will help.

Isit just me or is Arsenal utter ***** on Fm13? Theyve got Giroud spot on as he is asolutely awful

Isit just me or is Arsenal utter ***** on Fm13? Theyve got Giroud spot on as he is asolutely awful

Well I think they've got it correct then. Arsenal has not got a great team, wouldn't be surprised if they end up lower than the europa league qualification spots

very glitchy atm but once the update comes out i'll come back to it :) Agree with all the comments above my main frustrations are teams even in the lower tiers being able to score wonder goals from 30 yard plus & defenders running for balls & just stopping for no reason at all? very inconsistent keeping too. It needs a update & fast!

Ah just get tae France.

Just sat and watched Hull play 38 passes, triangle-fashion around my midfield before delicately chipping the keeper.

It looked like Zidane-era Madrid, only more controlled. At no time did one of my players attempt a tackle.

It's not like my midfield are mugs either, they just don't appear interested in the ****** ball when the opposition have it.

BTW, now playing on 2d, and I think it looks WORSE!

Last edited: