Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
Wingers permenently cutting inside ! No matter what Ido eg train them to hug touch line etc they still cut inside ! I don't think theirs any point in assigning your players to certain roles because they do the exact opposite also wingers and forwards never squaring the ball for a simple pass in front of goal instead running to the front post and losing it ARGGGGGGHHH

Wingers permenently cutting inside ! No matter what Ido eg train them to hug touch line etc they still cut inside ! I don't think theirs any point in assigning your players to certain roles because they do the exact opposite also wingers and forwards never squaring the ball for a simple pass in front of goal instead running to the front post and losing it ARGGGGGGHHH

This. Oh my God this. No matter whether there are players in space in the 6 yard box, every single player would rather have a go themselves from 35 yards even when everyone is set to no long shots.

I'm using the Level 9 English League tier download, and got Aylesbury United promoted to the Isthmian Div 1 North league, and in turn the team has become a Semi-Professional team. So of course, I can't offer current, or potential new players Amateur deals anymore. All my best players are being given contract offers from other teams, but want £60 a week or more, and the maximum I can offer a player is £20 a week, even for a Key Player. Same applies when trying to sign new players. So turning into a Semi-Pro team is greatly hurting the club and the strength of the squad. No blame to anyone, just a rant of frustration seeing the team I built up being picked apart, without there being anything I can do. :(

M75BzLE.jpg

*sigh*
I would've expected a bit better scoreline from that match.

I have a regen that has 18+ for pens, finishing, composure but he NEVER SCOREs FROM THE SPOT!!!

Think I'm calling it a day. Just can't seem to get a handle on this version, there are just too many things riding on getting a good outcome in a match and whilst that is true to real life I just don't have the time to waste on this game anymore. I just want to have fun and it seems I rarely do with Fm13. I'm off to the ps3

Mike, honestly, are you telling me that from reading the almost incessant, anger and frustration and annoyance at this new ME on the SI forums, that SI don't know this ME has been a bit of a disaster? I have lost count the amount of people who have asked to just revert back to 12's ME (which they obviously won't be). I wasn't one but I just am not taken in with this new ME. But I am confident enough to say that if you asked a member of the SI ME team "Do you think the customers have been pleased with the new ME?" The resounding answer would be "no". (of course it's just opinion)

And I would LOVE to see a poll based on whether players are happy with the new ME

Last edited:
Mike, honestly, are you telling me that from reading the almost incessant, anger and frustration and annoyance at this new ME on the SI forums, that SI don't know this ME has been a bit of a disaster? I have lost count the amount of people who have asked to just revert back to 12's ME. I wasn't one, but I am confident enough to say that if you asked a member of the SI ME team "Do you think the customers have been pleased with the new ME?" The resounding answer would be "no".

And I would LOVE to see a poll based on whether players are happy with the new ME

This has been discussed many times. The FM 12 engine was heavily flawed. It was very easy to exploit, players running through each other...it was poor and far too easy to win matches. This one isn't perfect by any means, but if they weren't aware of how bad is used to be, they wouldn't be working hard to fix it. I'd have this one over the FM 12 one any day.

You never win a title with FM2013..lol...Leading 4-0...then conceded 4...become 4-4..wtf?

Mike, honestly, are you telling me that from reading the almost incessant, anger and frustration and annoyance at this new ME on the SI forums, that SI don't know this ME has been a bit of a disaster? I have lost count the amount of people who have asked to just revert back to 12's ME (which they obviously won't be). I wasn't one but I just am not taken in with this new ME. But I am confident enough to say that if you asked a member of the SI ME team "Do you think the customers have been pleased with the new ME?" The resounding answer would be "no". (of course it's just opinion)

I'd love to see a poll too, If you asked EVERY single person that bought this game I'd say maybe 5-10 percent are unhappy with ME max. The only reason people are asking to revert back to 12 is because it was easy to exploit. Also it is a bit of a myth that majority of people are unhappy if we had a thread for every person who was happy with the game like we do for people who aren't the volumes of threads on here and similar sites would be astronomical considering the amount of people who bought the game. its a myth that the majority aren't happy people are just more inclined to complain than praise, your not going to see ten threads a day in launch praising ball physics or that players are solid objects and cant run through one another its just not the nature of the beast

You never win a title with FM2013..lol...Leading 4-0...then conceded 4...become 4-4..wtf?

You're right, that's so unrealistic, it'd never happen in rea- oh wait, Arsenal-Newcastle.

I can never beat ten men. That's so ****** frustrating.

firstly a lot of people post also in favour if of the me, and a lot of the ranting was reactionary hyperbole, not that people loving or hating it is really relevant to the development
There are 78000 people playing fm13 on average every day. There are not even that many regular posters even on the the SI thread, so Any poll would be from the minority and thus irrelevant. I don't need to ask Paul I've seen his own words. Everyone of the SI dev team think its superior to the fm12 me. So your confidence is misplaced. The ONLY advantage the fm12 me has is stability and that's because it's had more than 3 years. They wouldn't roll it back, you realise it's in development like the fm12 was back in fm10. Rolling it back solves absolutely nothing thats why they never would. I'm not dealing in assumptions, only what the status is.

Last edited:
Just had my first loss in pre-season against Newcastle. Xisco scoring the winning goal. XISCO!!!! Yeah ok-and my **** produces cotton candy. Jesus ****** wept :@

Yes. I'm grumpy and hate losing a match

This has been discussed many times. The FM 12 engine was heavily flawed. It was very easy to exploit, players running through each other...it was poor and far too easy to win matches. This one isn't perfect by any means, but if they weren't aware of how bad is used to be, they wouldn't be working hard to fix it. I'd have this one over the FM 12 one any day.
There are core parts of footballing logic that FM12 simply could not replicate. That's a fact. For that reason they would never roll it back. That would be a huge backwards step. Also they are not particularly interested in hyperbole either. Lots of the key issues are actually address in the next patch which will push it even further ahead of fm12.

Frustation but some kind funny too

MtKcQdn7

Here is a screenshot that almost told a complete game. My team Oudenaarde dominated the match and we only were worse on 3 parts crosses, headers and the most important goals. I lost 3-0. This is also reflected in the average rating. This happens sometimes (also in real life) and I am not going to moan about it. But still wanted to share it.

Some ******* keeps leaking transfer rumours from my locker room... it's annoying. Makes me panic that some other club with a bigger rep and higher wage allowance is gonna swoop in and steal him. Wish I could find out whose doing it... they wouldn't kick a ball again for me.

93c10e0b00aea32a453230265000ef6b.png

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Back