Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
And I am certain your ***. Man suggested you should focus on Defending Set Pieces in Match Preparation.

But tactic's creator suggests using Defending Movement and it really helps the most.

The new data update wont be out until marts atleast!! **** anoying!

By the time it's out they may as well just call it FM 14!

Data update certainly not out before 28th feb as the Russian window is still open still then, probably early march. ME update anytime time from now till then.

No wins in my previous 6 league games. So I revamp my tactics. I'm 3-1 up with 20 minutes to go and cruising. Then what happens...........the f***ing game crashes! I think I'm now entitled to play this match again and again until I'm in a similar position!

only a slight frustration.. have a poor away record this season managing Dortmund. Any suggestions?

what's wrong with this new updates? my team can't even score a goal with the previous formation that was used in 13.2, any suggestions? and my players are having big troubles with injuries.....

Last edited:
[video=youtube;OBqZn_dFA5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBqZn_dFA5w[/video]

I lost the match with this goal, risking my EPL championship... Best wishes SI!

They could have released 1328. But then, that simply would have just fixed flaws. Not actually taken the game forward. Given that it would have been the last scheduled update until the next game, what would have been the point in that?

Sorry, but fixing flaws should be considered taking the game forward. I thought the whole point of Fm going on steam was:
1. Make it harder to Pirate the game.
2. Allow Si to release Incremental updates.

I respect Si and all that they do, but im getting fed up with them saying "it will be ready when its ready". Just because people are playing the game and are choosing to overlooking flaws doesn't mean its the best match engine ever.

Sorry, but fixing flaws should be considered taking the game forward. I thought the whole point of Fm going on steam was:
1. Make it harder to Pirate the game.
2. Allow Si to release Incremental updates.

I respect Si and all that they do, but im getting fed up with them saying "it will be ready when its ready". Just because people are playing the game and are choosing to overlooking flaws doesn't mean its the best match engine ever.

They have been making incremental updates, but match engine updates still need to be done in some kind of bulk to balance this out, things cannot be tweaked in isolation. It is ready when its ready, there is no way around that

No, fixing flaws simply means putting it to where it should be, you're fixing something that by nature, shouldnt be wrong. That would mean a lack of progression. The game at this stage should be at the level of the projected 1328 build, so they are slightly behind on where the game should be in terms of quality, but then the next patch will not only put it back to where it should be, but also make it a clear leap forwards anyway

It is the best match engine ever though, that's the thing. It should just be better though.

Since it's the subject, do you know in the next update if those horrendous mechanical dribblings with no smooth movements are fixed? Or any other similar things to this?

Last edited:
Since it's the subject, do you know in the next update if those horrendous mechanical dribblings with no smooth movements are fixed? Or any other similar things to this?

Dribbling gets a large number of fixes. I'd have to read the patch list again.

I've never seen that type of goal you have just conceded, that's a brilliantly buggy goal. Key issues with that seem to be ball physics, detection, ball control simply not kicking in.

I've done well wheeling and dealing in the transfer market, got a nice bank balance... now, every player seems to have turned into a greedy git. Want to sign Michael Keane from Swindon as centre back since I'm a bit weak in that area... he wants £13k a week!!! He's on £1k at Swindon. Greedy *******... he can rot at Swindon. I can sign a much better centre back for that wage. He's not the only one, now I've got a bit of cash it seems every player I try and sign has turned into a money-grabber.

I've done well wheeling and dealing in the transfer market, got a nice bank balance... now, every player seems to have turned into a greedy git. Want to sign Michael Keane from Swindon as centre back since I'm a bit weak in that area... he wants £13k a week!!! He's on £1k at Swindon. Greedy *******... he can rot at Swindon. I can sign a much better centre back for that wage. He's not the only one, now I've got a bit of cash it seems every player I try and sign has turned into a money-grabber.

Yeah that happens. Once I was interested in one guy, he was having 800k per year, he wanted 6.25m per year from me! He wasn't even that good...

I'm paying crazy amounts of cash to 18-19yo or younger regens. Some want even 2M per year with no success or achievement in their past whatsoever...

Yeah that happens. Once I was interested in one guy, he was having 800k per year, he wanted 6.25m per year from me! He wasn't even that good...

I'm paying crazy amounts of cash to 18-19yo or younger regens. Some want even 2M per year with no success or achievement in their past whatsoever...

Urgh it's so annoying... I'm half tempted to just blow 80% of my budget on a top defender, give him high wages and hope the rest of my cheap/free signings ask for far less in the future once my finances deplete :)

My penalty taker's attributes:
PENALTY TAKING 20
COMPOSURE 17
FINISHING 15
So......why does he miss every f***ing penalty!

No matter what you f**king do, no matter who you put in, no matter how many world class players you buy,
IT STILL IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN AT OLD TRAFFORD. F**KING LAST PLACE CAN DO IT, BUT I CAN'T? REALLY?!

Yeah well, you can always tell FM is made by English programmers: England is overrated and Man U is overrated.

My penalty taker's attributes:
PENALTY TAKING 20
COMPOSURE 17
FINISHING 15
So......why does he miss every f***ing penalty!

Penalties have an unrealisitically low success rate. Fixed in next patch.

west brom v Wolves, carling cup final. Dominated them the whole match, then ebanks blake scores in the 115th minute. This game is absolute bullshit. Dont care what anyone says. It decides when you win or lose. Absolute fix.

Back