Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
one of my players wants a lower training work load but I cant find it!!! how do i do this??? thanks

And the game isnt even broken, lets cut out the hyperbole.

I lost my first save to a crash. Yes, it crashed while saving and irrevocably corrupted it.
I gave up on my second save when I found out after many seasons that all of my manager history has gone missing. Like I had never managed anything in the game.

What DO you call that, if not broken?

one of my players wants a lower training work load but I cant find it!!! how do i do this??? thanks
I get that quite a lot. Click on the player who wants a lower workload, go on training - view players development and you can lower his focus intensity there. Usually I just remove the focus for a few weeks to make training a bit easier and then put it back on later.

Is this game for real!!!!! Played half the season as Lyon. Have little money but managed to go half the season losing only twice no draws.
Basically 3 points ahead of the pack with two to three games in hand. Walked the Europa league winning all six matches scoring 18 goals and not conceeding.
Then............ Lost a game or two and my cant play for ****. Basically going two nil up and still losing. Can't pass and losing the ball etc stupidly
Self destruct mode big time. Never had this before ever after starting so well.........just so unrealistic. Now 6th and gonna get sacked.

Is this game for real!!!!! Played half the season as Lyon. Have little money but managed to go half the season losing only twice no draws.
Basically 3 points ahead of the pack with two to three games in hand. Walked the Europa league winning all six matches scoring 18 goals and not conceeding.
Then............ Lost a game or two and my cant play for ****. Basically going two nil up and still losing. Can't pass and losing the ball etc stupidly
Self destruct mode big time. Never had this before ever after starting so well.........just so unrealistic. Now 6th and gonna get sacked.

What did you do for management>players determination attributes etc? Do you hold any team meetings when things went badly, have any private talks with players? When I hit a blip I did the aforementioned and went back on a winning streak again. Man management is paramount along with a few tweaks to my strategy

I know because no team has ever gone top and then imploded eh..........

seriously though could be a complacency issue, take the pressure off players in press conferences, put pressure on opposition players by exploiting the weak links and putting pressure on dangermen. Just get some scrappy 1-0s and get your momentum going again

I lost my first save to a crash. Yes, it crashed while saving and irrevocably corrupted it.
I gave up on my second save when I found out after many seasons that all of my manager history has gone missing. Like I had never managed anything in the game.

What DO you call that, if not broken?

You ever thought that might be caused by your system. Since this isn't a problem face by every player single. If it was, then that would be game breaking.

The second is a glitch that again rarely occurs in the overall scheme of every person playing. So again how does that makes the game as a whole broken?

Second is a bug sure, definitely not broken, if you define that as broken, every game ever on pretty much every platform is broken.

What did you do for management>players determination attributes etc? Do you hold any team meetings when things went badly, have any private talks with players? When I hit a blip I did the aforementioned and went back on a winning streak again. Man management is paramount along with a few tweaks to my strategy

I did a bit of that mate. It's not the team the morale was ok. Just the ME for my reckoning. Just a utter joke. You don't go all that time, till near end dec smashing everything in your way. Then can't pass a ball and set up the opposition score own goals.
It was almost instant. Over two games just ended up the worst team in the league. Relegation teams beating me easily and walking all over me with greater possession and stats all round.

It isn't realistic. Even top teams don't crble as much as I did!!!

I know because no team has ever gone top and then imploded eh..........

seriously though could be a complacency issue, take the pressure off players in press conferences, put pressure on opposition players by exploiting the weak links and putting pressure on dangermen. Just get some scrappy 1-0s and get your momentum going again

Not to the point of losing every hold on the match. I did do some of the above. Just a different team all together mate. In every way. Never had that in any FM

I did a bit of that mate. It's not the team the morale was ok. Just the ME for my reckoning. Just a utter joke. You don't go all that time, till near end dec smashing everything in your way. Then can't pass a ball and set up the opposition score own goals.
It was almost instant. Over two games just ended up the worst team in the league. Relegation teams beating me easily and walking all over me with greater possession and stats all round.

Its not the ME, match engine cant make you lose, it doesn't know which side is the human player.

To be fair I went through the same thing a few matches back. Got beat of Southampton, changed things to a tactic from The Better Half...drew 0-0 with Man Utd, hammered Sunderland, had some tricky results against Wigan and Reading, and right now in a humdinger against Fulham. The worse the team, the more of a fight you have to prepare for as they'll be fighting for their lives. And there will be a shock that's guaranteed. Just like IRL I'm prepared for it in the game.

What then. Can't be down just to my management. I've played the game for years!!!!

What then. Can't be down just to my management. I've played the game for years!!!!

To be honest I don't know what to say as I know nothing of your players, squad or anything. But this time around man management plays a big, big part in your teams campaign. But on that you will have shocks, you will have unexpected results-in my save Wigan beat Man Utd 2-0 , and I just lost 2-0 to Fulham who have a far weaker side and just sacked their manager. But I suspect that was my fault being far too complacent. The game is basically a continuous learning curve

Can someone please explain wtf is going on here?

Funniest part is my GK has a Command of Area of 20 and Communication of 19, was playing 3 CB's and my DC's all have 15+ Positioning (15, 16 and 18 - like that matters) Barreto and Allen are regens who are basically both wonderkids and have amazing stats.

<strong>[video=youtube;l1dWHH1YNr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1dWHH1YNr4[/video]

Can someone please explain wtf is going on here?

Funniest part is my GK has a Command of Area of 20 and Communication of 19, was playing 3 CB's and my DC's all have 15+ Positioning (15, 16 and 18 - like that matters) Barreto and Allen are regens who are basically both wonderkids and have amazing stats.

Communication failure between your defenders and keeper. Both left the ball for the other. It happens.

​And this? LOL

[video=youtube;bPb9nVpBfsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPb9nVpBfsM[/video]

Clearly your defender is retarded. It happens. There are no problems with this game, how dare you commit blasphemy against the perfect fm13.

Going down 2-0 to Man City, Ross Barkley scores in the 91st minute to make it 2-2....46 seconds later Silva scores the winner from a deflection....gutted is not the word to lose to 2 Manchester clubs in 24 hours :'(

I hate football. I'm going to watch Star Wars now to cheer myself up.

Last edited:
My sub goalkeeper is a ******. He's an 18 year old with 5 star potential, currently filling in for an injury to my first choice keeper. He can pull off some great saves but is prone to doing something ridiculous... like passing the pall to the opposition or rushing idiotically out of the box. He could well cost me the league... guess it's my fault for trusting an 18 year old to be adequate cover rather than buying someone more experience and better.

My sub goalkeeper is a ******. He's an 18 year old with 5 star potential, currently filling in for an injury to my first choice keeper. He can pull off some great saves but is prone to doing something ridiculous... like passing the pall to the opposition or rushing idiotically out of the box. He could well cost me the league... guess it's my fault for trusting an 18 year old to be adequate cover rather than buying someone more experience and better.

To be honest.....yeah. He's only 18 with 5 star potential. If you're 1st team keeper is out though you're pretty much stuffed. Plus side-gives him valuable 1st team exposure to aid development.

Least you didn't lose to both Manchester Clubs.

Not that I'm a bitter old man or anything......................................

Back