Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
i would say he is easily as fast as lennon. id agree bale is faster, bale is faster than lennon. its always like this, players in lower leagues are generally considered weaker and slower than top players when this isnt true.

The researcher currently disagrees, thats nothing to do with any other league or side, apart from him.

It certainly isnt always like this, clubs have their researchers, and then the league HR and the ARs compare them together[/QUOTE]

after tuesday night i would like to rethink my argument on james forrest. his pace is minus five, his accelration is minus five and his workrate is minus one million. laziest wee sh**e ive ever seen in a celtic shirt

any update on when the new patch will be out? complained about the game a few weeks ago on here and waiting for the fix before i even attempt to start a new game. not been a success from si on this one so far.

any further update on the patch to fix this unplayable game?

any further update on the patch to fix this unplayable game?

It's not unplayable at all. It's much improved thanks to the recent patch. The overall quality of play from my Everton squad is vastly improved in areas such defending, marking, dribbling etc etc-the key areas.

It's not unplayable at all. It's much improved thanks to the recent patch. The overall quality of play from my Everton squad is vastly improved in areas such defending, marking, dribbling etc etc-the key areas.

there you go, shows how bad it is if your talking about quality from an everton team

if youv read any of the posts on this thread youd see the game is unplayable. so far ive not had any silly goals, its other issues like shooting from the halfway line whenever my team get the ball. im asking if it has been fixed, you mentioned recent patch. is this the one mike was talking about three weeks ago? that would have answered my question, rather than debating how good everton are.
fact is, my game was unplayable due to faults in the game that the patch was supposed to fix when it was released. make said it would be out two weeks ago but still not heard anything about it.

One thing the new patch hasn't addressed is the 40+ yard goals which result from poor kicks by the keeper when they're out of their area. It's only happened twice for me since the update, but always ends with a goal regardless of which player on the opposition the ball falls to.

In the example below it's Dzeko, but it happened against a lower league team in the cup and they make it look like it's second nature to be able to volley it from that distance straight into the net. Which it isn't. It was 0-0 at the time and this cost me the fricken match.

[video=youtube;kC0tA_Frsf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC0tA_Frsf0[/video]

And penalty kicks. Failed to convert any since the update :|

Last edited:
The injury situation is getting a little frustrating. 4 games into the new season and I've got 9 players on the injury table! The vast majority of which seem to happen in training, usually on the Thursday or Friday before a match! The really frustrating thing is that the latest one is a strained wrist, which apparently keeps my star midfielder out for up to 2 weeks! He's a footballer for god's sake! Give him a couple of nurofen and strap it up! Some realism please! What next? The entire youth squad wiped out by an acne epidemic? I've already got the industrial strength clearasil on order!

My general training is still high intensity because it's still early in the season, I guess I could reduce it a little and see if it has any effect.

if youv read any of the posts on this thread youd see the game is unplayable.

The most subjective comment ever. Unplayable means something entirely different to what you are talking about.

The most subjective comment ever. Unplayable means something entirely different to what you are talking about.

For a game that's unplayable we all seem to play it a **** of a lot!

I definitely think they've overdone it with the lofted through balls though! My strikers seem to resemble performing seals at a circus most of the time as they leap and catch the ball on their noses!

My game against Real Madrid in CL quarter finals, I went 2-0 up. They came back 2-1. Then the ref decided to go on a rampage and awarded them a penalty. Luckily Szczesny managed to save that, but the rebound landed on Ronaldo's leg and Zouma decided to slide in and got a red for it and they were awarded another pen. I was frustrated as I thought they didn't deserve it. Again Szczesny pulled off a superb save, this time saving Modric penalty. To rub salt on the wound the rebound landed again on the penalty taker's leg and this time they managed to score it. I feel sorry for Szczesny as he saved 2 penalties and I think the ref screwed me there.

View attachment 311626

No, honest comment. There's over a hundred pages on this thread pointing out the huge mount of flaws in the game. It quite simply does not work properly, therefore is unplayable. Has the feel of an unfinished game

All I want to know is if the latest patch has been released, instead Im getting abuse from SI sycophants.

All I want to know is if the latest patch has been released, instead Im getting abuse from SI sycophants.

Well it is subjective. secondly calling people sycophants because they disagree with you will quickly get you an infraction. Tired of people not showing each other respect

As for Bladesman, hes had a fair few complaints.

And if you want to know about the patch, look in the right place. There is a big sticky on it.

Last edited:
No, honest comment. There's over a hundred pages on this thread pointing out the huge mount of flaws in the game. It quite simply does not work properly, therefore is unplayable. Has the feel of an unfinished game

Wrong, there's a hundred pages of people repeatedly complaining about the same set of flaws (mostly fixed), when is the patch coming out, and also things that are not flaws in the game at all.

Last edited:
For a game that's unplayable we all seem to play it a **** of a lot!

I definitely think they've overdone it with the lofted through balls though! My strikers seem to resemble performing seals at a circus most of the time as they leap and catch the ball on their noses!

I'm getting low through balls, but i agree there are times they are taking lofted balls when a zipped ground one would be better, takes the zip out of the attack some times.

Well it is subjective. secondly calling people sycophants because they disagree with you will quickly get you an infraction. Tired of people not showing each other respect

As for Bladesman, hes had a fair few complaints.

And if you want to know about the patch, look in the right place. There is a big sticky on it.

Thanks Mike.....it's quite amusing being called a sycophant after all the moaning I've done!

I'm getting low through balls, but i agree there are times they are taking lofted balls when a zipped ground one would be better, takes the zip out of the attack some times.

Has the lofted through balls thing got anything to do with having or not having a designated Target man? I've noticed in my last couple of games where I've changed tactics due to opposition, that I've had hardly any lofted balls! I changed from attacking strategy with a target man to a standard/control strategy without one, so I'm guessing its either the strategy or the target man (or target man supply) that makes the difference.

Has the lofted through balls thing got anything to do with having or not having a designated Target man? I've noticed in my last couple of games where I've changed tactics due to opposition, that I've had hardly any lofted balls! I changed from attacking strategy with a target man to a standard/control strategy without one, so I'm guessing its either the strategy or the target man (or target man supply) that makes the difference.

I dont play with a target man so i cant say for sure, but I think its both that and the length of passing and tempo of the game.

Attacking mentality with a targetman: they are playing quite direct, at a high tempo, looking to hit a focal point higher up the pitch; so my guess would be more lofted balls.

I play control and shorter passing, so i generally see much fewer, only see them because my midfield duo are deep lying playmakers (who thus have slightly longer passing) and some of them have the "tries long range passes" PPM

Back