Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
Since the last or last 2 patches this game is now brilliant for me.

However, these press conferences really need a look at. At Rangers, we sold Argyriou to Ross County about 4 seasons ago. Ever since, every press conference pre Rangers v Ross County I get asked about his return. It's frying my brains!!!!! How many more times??????

My sub goalkeeper is a ******. He's an 18 year old with 5 star potential, currently filling in for an injury to my first choice keeper. He can pull off some great saves but is prone to doing something ridiculous... like passing the pall to the opposition or rushing idiotically out of the box. He could well cost me the league... guess it's my fault for trusting an 18 year old to be adequate cover rather than buying someone more experience and better.

My deepest sympathy. In real life I'm a Sheff Utd fan and in real life they have exactly the situation you describe......with much the same consequences.......never mind, George Long will play for England one day.....so there's hope for you!

I get that quite a lot. Click on the player who wants a lower workload, go on training - view players development and you can lower his focus intensity there. Usually I just remove the focus for a few weeks to make training a bit easier and then put it back on later.
thanks a million for your help but my player has no focus already...What do I do???

Inaccurate or weird scouting ability is annoying. Recently scouted Piotr Trochowski to build my team up for survival in the premiership. He's got decent stats and when I compare him with my current players he is better. Yet my coach (who has an ability scouting ability of 19) insists he's got a 1 * rating and would be good for league 1 sides... It makes no sense, how can a player with better stats than my current players have a lower rating? The same happens with Beckham, he's got better stats than my other center midfielders yet is considered worse by my coaches and assistant manager...

Soooo looked at the update list of ME changes and do people still think that some of the results we have ALL had werent the game itself?????
Some replies i have had were saying its basically me and my management. Which i doubted as im no newbie to FM.
The list is far too long for it to have no impact on your saves thus far.

Inaccurate or weird scouting ability is annoying. Recently scouted Piotr Trochowski to build my team up for survival in the premiership. He's got decent stats and when I compare him with my current players he is better. Yet my coach (who has an ability scouting ability of 19) insists he's got a 1 * rating and would be good for league 1 sides... It makes no sense, how can a player with better stats than my current players have a lower rating? The same happens with Beckham, he's got better stats than my other center midfielders yet is considered worse by my coaches and assistant manager...

The stars are not based on his stats, but his hidden attribute "current ability". For a player like Beckham, his age is a huge factor. In the game, his current ability is probably on a free fall.

Your scouts don't care about his stats at all when they give a star rating on the general scout report.

Gnn.
I'm currently managing the Macau national team.

WnDFbWV.jpg

Roughly third of the national pool is injured. As if this wasn't difficult enough already.

please, please help. i have began network game. my friend went off line. i clicked take control of his team and now control 2 teams, cannot get off his team. any help please??

Despite football manager being more advanced and better looking than ever, since last year the match/game engine is getting worse. The goal v shots percentage for the computer is high. dissalowed goals for the player high and the morale system is a nonsense. I have played football manager since the first in 1985, kevin toms fm on spectrum 48k. I have thousands of hours in the game and i dont play any more. Its not enjoyable in its current state. I have this fm13 played less than an hour. This is that bad i have started playing fps at my age. Sort it out si

Despite football manager being more advanced and better looking than ever, since last year the match/game engine is getting worse. The goal v shots percentage for the computer is high. dissalowed goals for the player high and the morale system is a nonsense. I have played football manager since the first in 1985, kevin toms fm on spectrum 48k. I have thousands of hours in the game and i dont play any more. Its not enjoyable in its current state. I have this fm13 played less than an hour. This is that bad i have started playing fps at my age. Sort it out si

That's your problem. It takes a while to get into this game, stick it out and you'll be hooked within a few hours.

In my 10th season managing Venezia and I have been really enjoying it. Last season managed to get to 4th in Serie A and this season I was looking really strong until the patch update. Since the patch I have stopped scoring and my form has slumped badly. My older tactic no longer works with the ME and finding a winning formula mid season is suicide. ******.

Twice in consecutive gams my GK has passed the ball straight to an opposition striker from a goal kick and gifted them a goal!

I'm the manager of Sporting CP in Portugal.
My striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel scored 40 league goals in the 30 league games, so there was obvious interest from the big teams.
He has a release clause of 22m.

So 4 teams bid the 22m, it was accepted by the chairman and he was sold.

Now the fans are angry at me. WTF? what did I do? are they mad that I let him scored too many goals?

If all these lofted through balls continue I'm gonna have to either sign the Stoke team or become their manager!

Got promoted to the Premier League. Signed Adam Le Fondre for £1.8m. He scored 14 in 5 starts and 4 subs pre-season. Then gets a hernia in training on the Friday before the first league match! Out for 5 to 6 weeks! FM13 I hate you! :'(

i want to know what the **** is the story with network games crashing!!! playing with 3 friends and the game crashed 3 months in. now won't let us go a day without crashing. i've wrote to stream about this but wil NEVER play fm again if there is resolving this. ruined the whole game for me. back to league of legends, least they know how to run and correctly functioning on line game!

Back