Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
When your average rating in a game is almost 0.5 greater than your opponents you expect to win the game, but obviously not! The ref gives them a dodgy penalty and they equalise with their 1st shot on target after 70 minutes! I'm pretty sure that if my average rating was 0.5 below my opponents I'd be getting sweet FA out of the match! It seems that when you're in a slump this game is determined to keep you there!..............a nice easy game next up too.....Man U away!

I loaned out a very promising striker Javier Soner (see attached) to Fiorentina for the season, they initially said they would use him as backup, I asked them for first team, they accepted with 85k a monthly fee and 100% of his wages!

He has barely played one full game since joining and hence has halted his process! I want to bring him back as the club have not kept to the agreement, is there anyway to do this as it is a monetary payment per month and of course, you cannot recall if money is involved!

would like to see this in the new Fm actually..

I loaned out a very promising striker Javier Soner (see attached) to Fiorentina for the season, they initially said they would use him as backup, I asked them for first team, they accepted with 85k a monthly fee and 100% of his wages!

He has barely played one full game since joining and hence has halted his process! I want to bring him back as the club have not kept to the agreement, is there anyway to do this as it is a monetary payment per month and of course, you cannot recall if money is involved!

would like to see this in the new Fm actually..

Totally agree. There should be an option to recall after a certain time, especially if conditions of the deal aren't being met. I'm sure this applies in the real game, so it shouldn't be too hard to work it into FM!

While I'm here, and you being the Man U expert, what's the best way of stopping them or at least limiting the damage? Or is it just a case of parking the bus?

Is there anyway of finding out who was the "leak" after a transfer offer? It's not happened to me on this save but it has in the past. Doesn't even bother me really but I'm just wondering if there is any way to find out who it was?

Totally agree. There should be an option to recall after a certain time, especially if conditions of the deal aren't being met. I'm sure this applies in the real game, so it shouldn't be too hard to work it into FM!

While I'm here, and you being the Man U expert, what's the best way of stopping them or at least limiting the damage? Or is it just a case of parking the bus?

there are a few options, who are you?

Is there anyway of finding out who was the "leak" after a transfer offer? It's not happened to me on this save but it has in the past. Doesn't even bother me really but I'm just wondering if there is any way to find out who it was?

I don't think so.. no skin off your **** anyway.. really does nothing I find! maybe a player that has that player listed as favoured personnel?

I don't know :P

I don't think so.. no skin off your **** anyway.. really does nothing I find! maybe a player that has that player listed as favoured personnel?

I don't know :P

Yeah doesn't bother me, just seems like a pointless thing to tell me when I cant do anything about it!

I was thinking it might be a staff member with low loyalty or something...

Makes sod all difference that I've seen over the past few FM games :P

Tactic worked quite well. Only lost 1-0 and limited them to 9 shots at goal, 3 on target.

it should get better the more your team are used to it!

I just wish there was a shout "pump ball forward" or something like that, would make it better! trying to find out a way how to really make this tactic and my vision materialize for it..

it should get better the more your team are used to it!

I just wish there was a shout "pump ball forward" or something like that, would make it better! trying to find out a way how to really make this tactic and my vision materialize for it..

Isn't there a 'get ball forward' shout? Or does that generally mean take it forward and not hit it long up the pitch?

Isn't there a 'get ball forward' shout? Or does that generally mean take it forward and not hit it long up the pitch?

there is, it encourages players sliders to max out through balls (or for defenders/defensive roles to sometimes)

I am just wanting a LONG BALL hoofing type long ball shout so that striker chases after it etc..

I have my players on LONG passing and have yet to see them PUMP the ball upfield.. still working on it though :)

Create a new manager in your current save, get him the Man U job just before the game against you, then let him use all the reserve nohopers instead of the first team in the game.

Cheating? Or creative gameplay?

Create a new manager in your current save, get him the Man U job just before the game against you, then let him use all the reserve nohopers instead of the first team in the game.

Cheating? Or creative gameplay?

Man U have reserve no hopers? lol

Back