Don't usually complain but not once but twice in the same game my forward was one on one with the keeper he then decides to turn his back on the keeper and pass it out wide not lay it off for an easy finish but pass it out for my winger to attempt a cross makes no sense, I don't mind the game just the ME sometimes does stupid things still unbeaten in over 50 league games I am Rangers in a **** league though i know people are saying it's realistic but no player hits 15-20 long shots every game even if it is one of his ppm's and long ***** set to rarely, One last thing haha does anyone else think the body language thing changes way too often for one match? other than that love the game.

View attachment 282317

Last edited:
Don't usually complain but not once but twice in the same game my forward was one on one with the keeper he then decides to turn his back on the keeper and pass it out wide not lay it off for an easy finish but pass it out for my winger to attempt a cross makes no sense, I don't mind the game just the ME sometimes does stupid things still unbeaten in over 50 league games I am Rangers in a **** league though i know people are saying it's realistic but no player hits 15-20 long shots every game even if it is one of his ppm's and long ***** set to rarely, One last thing haha does anyone else think the body language thing changes way too often for one match? other than that love the game.

View attachment 282317

My long ***** are sent to often lmao

Is it possible to get a refund?
Yeah I guess I know the answer to that one

The ME is a disaster.

The fullbacks still cant track the ball in the air. There are still far too many GK errors. Crosses generally lead to goals, and players are still scoring from impossible angles consistently. My GK and CBs cant seem to figure out that they DONT play for Stoke and the players seem to be playing on an ice rink. They turn around inexplicably in the box consistently.

The game is a mess, and its been public for 3 weeks now.

Imagine Fifa, if every time you tried to press short pass, your player hit a long ball to nobody. Or Halo, when every time you pressed the switch weapon button, your players dropped the weapon he was using. These would be unacceptable. This version of the ME, is, as it stands, is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE.

Last edited:
Definitely the match engine and team talks are pretty terrible, almost any option results in a player losing interest or being angered, I seem to never be able to motivate my players and my assistant manager NEVER gives a good team talk either.

Also a select few players always seem to be nervous during the match despite playing very well or winning by a number of goals and bossing the game.

Also the game loading a match report when you simply wish to click the score to know who scored like in previous versions is terribly irritating.

Having not one, not two but three players sent off within 60 minutes of play. Still drew mind you. ;)

Is it just me or corners and direct/indirect free kicks are pointless now ? I never score from a dead ball situation, also can't remember receiving a goal

Seriously what has happened to this once great game??? Been playing CM/FM since i was 15, i'm now 32 and can't get over how poor the match engine is on the current edition of this game! spent hours perfecting my tactics on FM 2012 with great sucess, thought it would be a simple case of transfering my winning tactic from fm2012 into the new game and pick up were i left off !!! Holy **** was i in for a shock, my players look as if they have no idea what football is, my defenders are like chickens with no heads and my strickers couldn't score in a brothel with a winning lottery ticket!!!! I'm i missing something, has football changed in the last year???? why change the Match Engine from FM 2012(After the last Patch)it's like a totally different game, it baffles me and makes me seriously question the guys at SI, the match engine frm FM 2012 was fine (after updates) it didn't need ****** up they way they have done, Football is football, it doesn't change!!!! I'm so sick of SI releasing this game before its ready, would mutch rather wait until the game was fully complete and didn't need any updates!!! i for one am done with this once legendary game, SI are taking the utter **** out of every single one of us by releasing the game in this state!!!! Rant Over!!

Beta came out, awaited feedback re:bugs flaws. Worked flatout for a hotfix. Still bugs. Now working hard to code a fix for the ME. If you wanted you could have waited until the patch came out which is what they are working hard on right now. Again, every game that is released normally has a patch that comes out to fix flaws etc etc etc. Again, like Skyrim which was bugged to ****. Yes this is bugged, but it's being coded to get sorted. If SI didn't care they wouldn't have had requested feedback would they

is it me or does every team play like their ******* barcelona? Teams like stoke. wigan, grimsby.. ffs get real SI

Just broke my FM13 virginity, destroying my first mouse... conceded against Norwich at home :'( and when I tried to fix my broken scroll whell, I remembered that I was in fact still 2-1 up :mad:

I'm not moaning about bugs in the new game, i'm moaning about bugs in the match engine, it's football, these guys have been making these games for years, yet every year the new game comes out and it's like the ME in game is like a new sport all together, why change it so much from the previous year? surely to god these guys have a grasp on football and how it works by now, football doesn't change, it's the same game year in and year out! why can't i take a tactic that worked so well for me on FM 2012 and implement it on the new game? Drives me crazy! yes we want new features but we want a friggin consistent game! it's Football, not rocket science!!!

quit your whinging . i wish they never made these stupid custom tactics like Goal hunger and the rest of them as it takes the fun out of the game.

Im Playing with united and after much tactical tweaks and change of personal my team is flying at the moment. just started my 3rd season and im 10 games in and have won all of them so far. RVP has 10 goals and loads of assists. i do struggle in the champions league against the bigger sides away. almost impossible to get a steady defence in this game

View attachment 282401

This is with out a shadow of a doubt, the worst scheduling I've ever had in a Football manager game. I'm angry because I'm in contention for both Ligue 1 and the Europa League yet I cannot possibly hope of fielding full strength lineups for both competitions as I have 5 games in 8 days. I'm not sure if I'm unlucky or its part of this broken game but its still irritating.

Why does this game refuse to allow you to hit the back of the net?

I have absolutely no problems tactics-wise (at least, not according to the stats) but I simply cannot score, regardless of player ability, shooting coach ability etc.

My most recent match: Arsenal 0-1 Wigan
Shots: an incredible 41-3.

I... don't... even...

My frustration atm, is that my players statics are in all kind of different colors!
can anyone help me?