Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
i had a amazing tactic for swansea it landed me 3rd but this season its not working im 15th any one know why :/ and i would like to know how to check your teams strongest formation

i had a amazing tactic for swansea it landed me 3rd but this season its not working im 15th any one know why :/ and i would like to know how to check your teams strongest formation

I think its similar to what had i asked about earlier. Teams get used to your tactics so they find ways to counter it. Try to create 2 different tactics or 3. And switch them around and see if it works. I had a problem with my tactic too, just changed some aspects of it such as depth and fluidity and now im back to winning. Havent lost my last 5 games, all victories. Currently 1st on the Premier League.

Yes, but worse. My goalkeeper had the ball and his hands and decided to throw it at the other team's striker...I've had also cases in which he just kicks the ball right at them to score..idk why it does that. I ended up winning the game 5-1 but I would have liked a clean sheet.
I have had this exact thing cost me points in my India story, I think it is down to decision making on the 'keepers part but some of it has been ridiculous.

Don't suppose anyone knows the pitch size europa matches are played on trying to make a tactic based on this pitch size or close and can't find the size anywhere

I have had this exact thing cost me points in my India story, I think it is down to decision making on the 'keepers part but some of it has been ridiculous.

I honestly think that no matter how bad decision making is, the goalkeeper should not just pass the ball to the opposing team. No goalkeeper would do that. I understand kicking it to the other team but when it comes to throwing it with you hand, there are no excuses for giving the ball. I honestly think what happened to me was a glitch, if not a bug with goalkeepers.

I honestly think that no matter how bad decision making is, the goalkeeper should not just pass the ball to the opposing team. No goalkeeper would do that. I understand kicking it to the other team but when it comes to throwing it with you hand, there are no excuses for giving the ball. I honestly think what happened to me was a glitch, if not a bug with goalkeepers.
I am now a little further on in my India story and it has happened several times, one occasion he saved the shot just to roll it back to him. I think it may be a glitch more than a bug but whatever it is it gets on my nerves.

Ugh, trying to sign Götze (playing as Man United) and he's worth around 35M euro at the moment. Made a bid of 100M to try and finally get him and they come back with an asking price of 232M. These prices are ridiculous >< Had it happen with more clubs asking ridiculous prices for their players.

After 5 seasons with Paris FC I'm finally a mid table ligue 1 team. I've been slowly building up a strong core which should get me into Europe in a season or two, but for whatever reason the past season has decided to be a injury shitstorm. We're 6 games into this season, I'm doing ok, but I have 9 first team players injured. seriously. half of them are out for several months and the others are out 3-5 weeks. Every single game has had at least 2 players take on knocks (green marker) and all but 1 turned into a long injury.

Demba Ba. I just cannot stop the little b***ard scoring against my Everton squad. Once again he scores a hat-trick and we get gubbed 4-1. I'm starting to just hate him-and I mean really hate him. Christ sake

How inconsistent my team can be. One game we'll go out and hammer Lyon 4-0 at their ground, next game we'll play sloppy football against a lower team only to come back and win another 3-0 or 4-0.

I am in my 10th season with Gateshead. Im in the prem and had a team full of stars but i was getting a bit bored so set myself a challenge to convert my whole club into purely Englishmen, from players to staff.
I sold my entire team barring a few regens and the ever-present Mark Beevers (played in my defence from the BSP for 10 years). Anyway, i got 400million and bought up the best English players i could and replced all staff with mostly ex-England players, including scouts and physios, etc. Brilliant! i'm ready for the new season with every single person in my club being English. Just as the season fixtures were announced, the next message for me was "Club chairman Graham Wood in currently in talks with a French consortium for a take over bid"!! WTF!!

/facepalm

Got beat at Old Trafford playing as Liverpool 6-2. They had 7 shots on target, it was just horrific.

Danny Potts is listed as American (and declared for national team) even though he is ineligible for the U.S.A in real life! Disappointed this wasn't fixed in the update :(

goalkeeperfail2 - YouTube

Not only does the balls first bounce make a unrealstic bounce to speed to the keeper, the keeper fumbles twice.
Keepers are my bane of FM13. Last pre-ME patch they were always standing still and watching the ball fly by or being in bad positioning to begin with. Now they are either doing the above, passing it to the opposition, diving waaay to early. I understand most of the errors are just the 3D viewer being a poor representation of the mathematical calculations behind the game. But it doesn't stop that understanding making the game less annoying.

The more frustrating the game is, the more I can't stop playing it.
gonnahaveabadtimeFM_zpscd27a84d.png

I'm already at season 26/27, playing Madrid, and always win the league and Champions League. Most of the times the player that I bid along with other use to "big" team like Barcelona and Man Utd, they end up sign a deal with less reputation than the Madrid i played, it's so annoying, in the matter of facts, I always lose against them. (Man UTD, never win the EPL for a very very lo9ng time, and also the champions league, Barca, never win the league and champions league also) x_x

After 5 seasons with Paris FC I'm finally a mid table ligue 1 team. I've been slowly building up a strong core which should get me into Europe in a season or two, but for whatever reason the past season has decided to be a injury shitstorm. We're 6 games into this season, I'm doing ok, but I have 9 first team players injured. seriously. half of them are out for several months and the others are out 3-5 weeks. Every single game has had at least 2 players take on knocks (green marker) and all but 1 turned into a long injury.

Yes, injuries are the one area of the game that really is frustrating me. Every game somebody gets injured, especially since the last patch. Looking around the squads of the computer players, they have the same problem.

Back