Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
Sunderland. I have beaten them once in three seasons so far, lost 7 and Drawn 2 btw I'm West Brom

I actually beat them every time. I think if my memory serves me right........ I have only drawn once to them and that was in FM09 or 10. (K)

I hate when I send PM's and this comes up............

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 1 second.

Another BS goal conceded in a similar vein to one I conceded yesterday. For some stupid reason, every time the ball comes high anywhere near a defender, they ALWAYS aim to head it out for a corner, it's absolutely ridiculous how often they do it. Today, it was even more ridiculous. My left back, under absolutely no pressure, high ball to him, no one pressing him, not a difficult high ball. What does he do? He tries to head it out for a corner for no reason, only this time he heads it weakly down. Of course, he then also decides to just stand there and watch as an opposing player charges from about 20 yards away and then lets him cross unchallenged. Tap in for opponent.***

Also, my central midfielder. Set to longshots rarely. Has a PPM of "Prefers to pass rather than shoot" or something like that. Always has plenty of passing options on. What does he always choose to do whenever he gets within 30 yards of goal? Shoot, and he usually does it badly.

Steam tells me it installed the ME patch when it came out, and my game tells me it is installed, but I swear to god absolutely NOTHING has changed.

***Just to add, the game doesn't even register stuff like this as a mistake, so I can't tell the player he's effed up for it.

Last edited:
How can We teach these goalies that when they rush out to the sidelines to clear the ball they're supposed to clear the ball to the stands not back to the middle where an opposing player could just tap it in for an easy score?

I hate how you're given no chance to do anything about it when you get the "Transfer delayed due to lack of funds message". I'm sure that on FM12 you were able to delay it for a week to give you the chance to adjust budgets or even sell a player to raise funds. Now it just says delayed when what it really means is cancelled!..........or am I missing something really obvious here?

I hate how you're given no chance to do anything about it when you get the "Transfer delayed due to lack of funds message". I'm sure that on FM12 you were able to delay it for a week to give you the chance to adjust budgets or even sell a player to raise funds. Now it just says delayed when what it really means is cancelled!..........or am I missing something really obvious here?

Its the same as FM12, or should be. I still get the option to adjust transfer budget, or delay for a week. That's very odd.
Question, did you have this issue before 13.3? Or after updating?

Its the same as FM12, or should be. I still get the option to adjust transfer budget, or delay for a week. That's very odd.
Question, did you have this issue before 13.3? Or after updating?

I'm sure I had it before 13.3. This particular occurence happened on deadline day, which would explain why it couldn't be delayed, but not why I couldn't adjust budgets! I have also had this happen to transfers which were not on deadline day. There should be the delay, cancel or adjust buttons....but none of them are there!

I'm sure I had it before 13.3. This particular occurence happened on deadline day, which would explain why it couldn't be delayed, but not why I couldn't adjust budgets! I have also had this happen to transfers which were not on deadline day. There should be the delay, cancel or adjust buttons....but none of them are there!

That is odd. If it happens again, take a screenshot of it as well as any other deals in the offing that might prevent you adjusting the budget, could well be a bug.

Probably a bug, no such problems here. Delay for a week or adjust budget right away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

this game is doing my tree in. winning 1-0 up with three minutes to go. change to counter style then look at screen and opposition have scored ( no highlights, no flashing of screen..) THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE

I spent 8 years at Basingstoke, gaining Promotions to the Championship during that time, and won The FA Trophy, and 4 JP Paint Trophies.
Also made FA cup Semi Final on two occasions.

I left Basingstoke because I was not getting enough Money to progress, they could be taken no furher, I didnt want to be in charge taking them back to league 1.

After all that when I left, clubs Like Swindon, Forest, Crewe, Watford, Blackburn, Ipswich, all snubbed me for jobs.

I had to take a job at Cambridge Utd in League 2, then lost interest in the game

Frustration - Getting taken over to secure the financial status of the club only for them to take out a loan to finance the deal for the club. More face palm than frustration.

this game is doing my tree in. winning 1-0 up with three minutes to go. change to counter style then look at screen and opposition have scored ( no highlights, no flashing of screen..) THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE

Just curious-why switch to a counter with a lead, and 3 mins to go anyway? Surely you'd be better off wasting time/defending and keeping the ball

Now that would have me throwing my dummy out lol, unlucky mate, is this with your amc tac?

hahah, yeah, it was an exciting game, Cirian Clark and the keeper had stormers, 9.2 each if not more each

it is with my Complete Madness DM433 tactic, my original classic version, not the new TC version :)

Ballon d'or

So we all know Messi wins it every year for the 1st 2 years at least, however, in the 5th year, he wins it again (I think he won it every year so far) with Aguero coming in 2nd and and Gotze coming in 3rd..

now my question is, look at the 3 players goals scored/played ratio, assists and average ratings?
how do they even come close to my 21 year old striker who has scored 43 goals in 43 games in the ECL?

had a very good season with me near the end of last year as well..

So we all know Messi wins it every year for the 1st 2 years at least, however, in the 5th year, he wins it again (I think he won it every year so far) with Aguero coming in 2nd and and Gotze coming in 3rd..

now my question is, look at the 3 players goals scored/played ratio, assists and average ratings?
how do they even come close to my 21 year old striker who has scored 43 goals in 43 games in the ECL?

What skin is that? Looks quality.

I hate how twisted and biased this f**king game is! I can play the last 10 games playing a good passing game with solid tackling then in a crunch CL game my team forgets how to pass and wont tackle anyone! Th main reason I think it is biased is how many mistakes my team will make in one game to gift them just enough goals to knock me out! Seriously what is the point in setting up your team to play in a certain way only for your players to hand the game to the opposition making constantly stupid decisions that they have shown no signs of in the previous games! I have said it before and I stick by it the game is decided before you even kick off! Some games no matter how you set up for you will lose regardless of what you do...

Tin pot league.

Back