Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
fm 2013 = LETDOWN!

well afer months of trying dfferent aproaches since its release i have now stopped playing my fave game ever as fm 2013 is more stressfull than enjoyable to play... i have tried to let my staff deal with nearly everything to me dealing with every detail but in the end it always end in about 15 games withot a win and im sick of it. you should of created a difficulty level not every one is ****** mourinho! do u ever consider people may want to play a manager game to enjoy it even if there not that great at it!

But i still find myself itching to play it some days so any advice is welcome!!:(!!!

well afer months of trying dfferent aproaches since its release i have now stopped playing my fave game ever as fm 2013 is more stressfull than enjoyable to play... i have tried to let my staff deal with nearly everything to me dealing with every detail but in the end it always end in about 15 games withot a win and im sick of it. you should of created a difficulty level not every one is ****** mourinho! do u ever consider people may want to play a manager game to enjoy it even if there not that great at it!

But i still find myself itching to play it some days so any advice is welcome!!:(!!!

Hey, try the barca tactics. You can download it here on forum name is "forca barca" i been playing with it for the last few days & i'm unstoppable! Maybe it helps ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm in March, and Gerrard has played 8 games. Been injured twice, and he just got injured again. I know he has been injury prone in the past, but come on... This is just ridiculous.

All my gripes have probably been covered in the 123 pages of this thread but i'll post my top ones anyway. Bear in mind that i have never complained about anything in any of the previous games!!

1) Goalkeepers, everything about them is bad.

2)when your player has possesion and your team is on the break and your players surging forward knock into your player with the ball causing him to lose it. To me this alone almost makes the game unplayable as it happens alot.

3)Defenders intercepting a through ball in his own box and facing towards his own goal, the striker will run straight past him causing defender to "trip"(i think he's being tackled,) take the ball and score. Doesnt happen in real life, ever.

4)alarming number of goals conceded through set pieces!

Number 4 I think may just be specific to my current save but it is getting out of hand and i seriously need some help. In every game that i concede (which is most games lol) you can bet that at least one of their goals will come from a corner or freekick. I dont mean a freekick where they will just blast it into the net from 35 yards but where he will cross it and they will score at the near post despite being surrounded by sometimes 3 0r 4 defenders.

I think after the game i just played I'll add a 5th problem. LONG SHOTS!!! STOP SHOOTING FROM MILES AWAY EVERY TIME YOU GET THE BALL!

Last edited:
Have you tried putting a man on each post from Defensive free kicks ? I Did and i barely ever concede stupid goals from free kicks aymore

theres an option in set piece instructions where can you can have a man stand on each side of the goalpost so basically you have three people on the goalline

Demba Ba. I just cannot stop the little b***ard scoring against my Everton squad. Once again he scores a hat-trick and we get gubbed 4-1. I'm starting to just hate him-and I mean really hate him. Christ sake

Peter crouch for me every time I play stoke he turns into ronaldo

Have you tried putting a man on each post from Defensive free kicks ? I Did and i barely ever concede stupid goals from free kicks aymore

I think I have this set but not 100 percent. It would help if my gk and defenders would actually close down. The free kick will come to their player who will win the first second and third ball if for instance his initial shot is blocked or saved.

If Ogbonna gets a long term injury at any time he goes from four stars to one and a half regardless of how much you try and get him back up yo scratch

Sell him when you start for ten and buy some quality

I was about to come on here raging about a completely ridiculous goal that I conceded, but it seems my game has glitched and the goal hasn't counted and I've managed to win. And now it has properly glitched and it won't allow to me leave the game, so I'm going to have to play the game again.

Shall I talk about the goal I conceded anyway? Here we go. Opponents are down to 10 men, I'm outplaying them anyway. Aimless hoof forward from their defender. Goalkeeper starts moving out towards his centre half who is about to gently head it back to him. No problems here, until my defender decides to head the ball about 2 inches, my goalkeeper runs away from the ball and allows for the opposing striker to run about 20 yards, miscontrol it completely and then somehow manage to put it directly into the far bottom corner from the goal line outside of the post.

Hey guys, after the update i'm having issues with starting the game. Here's the pic of the error. It's driving me crazy
uta5ydem.jpg

Please help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

my main frustation is the f*cking injuries not just a few days but weeks or months at a time really p1ssing me off

Sunderland. I have beaten them once in three seasons so far, lost 7 and Drawn 2 btw I'm West Brom

Back