Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
I can't seem to beat West Brom.

As Manchester United. I drew against them 2-2 at home, they knocked me out of the FA Cup, and then beat me again after that :/

Because the only stat that seems to matter is the average rating! No doubt the Chelsea GK and/or defenders had blinders, therefore pushing the average rating rating up. Strange how it only works for the AI team and not the human one though!

Yeah, their keeper got MOTM. So frustrating.

We pull the game back from 2-0 down to 2-2, then in the 90th minute this happens......

[video=youtube;LlYs2ZGC-Vw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlYs2ZGC-Vw[/video]

WTF is my keeper playing at?

Getting tired of the amount injuries in games. Is this going to be addressed by SI?

How did we draw? This game :'(. Arrrrggghhh.

View attachment 319222
This has happened me 2 or 3 times, happened me once in my first season with spurs against inter milan in the quarter final of the eufa cup who i absolutely battered home and away and went out on away goals after having 20 shots to there 0 in the first half

This has never happened to me before... but it's 2020 in one of my saves and every 3 days in game... for like the past 2 months in game the same team approaches me to coach and I reject it. It's happening over and over and over. They aren't hiring anyone in the meantime either and its annoyin the **** out of me.

Urgh, another one... I'm a mid table team in France and I want to buy a youngster from a club I've never heard of... The only two teams interested are me and Barca, and this team has no relationship with Barca at all but refuses to accept my transfer offer of 1.5m while accepting Barca's 1.5m offer and asking me to play 4m and they're unwilling to budge.

Missing penalties all the time. Messi misses 3 in a row? I don't think so. Free kicks hits crossbar 9 out of 10 times.
Just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I decide to give this game another go from out of the blue and take a rest from the far superior game of FM12. At first I went on a pretty good 4 game unbeaten run (I still wasn't happy as I saw the usual bullshit that goes on in FM13), and then normal service resumed. No matter how much I would dominate the game, no matter how much shots I would have on Target, the opposition would always score that scruffy goal that it only knows how to (Corners, Cross, Rebounds, Stupid Mistakes that a Player with half a brain wouldn't make). Most AI teams I face only score these types of goals against, never a respectable goal scored against me except for when I play Man City or Arsenal.

I feel that this game has so many flaws, and it's so random. There's no consistency in results (Me and the AI Teams).

As an experiment I decide to keep on Quitting and Reloading so I can see this AI game between Man United (2nd) and Cardiff (20th). I reloaded the game 5 times. 2 wins for United, 2 wins for Cardiff and a Draw. This is the same Cardiff that are bottom of the league. Random results are a feature of this game.

Many people feel frustrating with this game because they simply do not know what to do at times. I feel that the game doesn't help at all in this situation. By making such a complex game and ME, it's strange that there are no meaningful hints and tips (in the game). In FM14 I would like to see an actually help section explaining the ME and hints/tips to help a struggling player in different scenarios.

Lastly, my main gripe about this game and the reason I switched back to FM12 is Control. In FM13, I feel like I have no control of my players and they do things ***** nilly (which most of the time results in unbelievable mistakes). In FM12 If I want a team to play a specific style, I can. It may not always bare fruitful results, but at least I can see the players are actually trying to do what I ask. Maybe I'm just not good at FM13, or FM13 is harder. All in all, I find the FM13 experience very frustrating and it becomes a chore rather than a moment of leisure. I don't play games to get stressed out from them.

In FM13, there is far too much hoofing of the ball when under no pressure. There is a lack of composure when all one player has to do is turn around to see there are many options available.

There's a lot more I can say but I'm tired.

Enjoy FM13 to everyone who plays and likes it. That's fine. But for me, I prefer FM12. I said to myself I wouldn't buy FM14 but I'll most probably end up getting it as I can't help myself. I hope it's better.

Goodnight.

Last edited:
4-0 up vs Milan at the San Siro then run time error.F*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really have got no real issues with fm13. I'm on an 39 match unbeaten run so... If you got the right tactics and you are willing to make changes every once in a while you should be all right. It's much more realistic than any other previous fm's.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

First, there was this:
View attachment 320987
Here I am, proudly sitting top of the group table.

Then, a draw was made, I was happy until we played that match at St James' Park:
View attachment 320988

A pretty bad result, given that at the time, Newcastle was only 8th in the Premier league, and finished 8th as well. Still, I thought let these boys come to Romania, see how well you'll do, without all the assistance! They came, and...
View attachment 320990
I didn't manage a single goal! Talk about underperforming. It's always jekyll and hyde with this team in europe it seems.

i just have two frustrations the first is finding staff; for example a fitness coach go to staff search pick attributes select fitness set to high value and bang roughly ten guys intrested but they all want to be a scout despite very poor values for jpa and jpp. and it doesnt matter how much money i offer they always want to be a scout like the guy below.
View attachment 321200
the second is trying to sell players, either **** players filling up the reserves or star players who refuse to sign/want excessive contracts i cant get rid of them even for free.

Last edited:
Back