Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
View attachment 324168
This match made ABSOLUTELY no sense whatsoever. I beat them 3 times the previous season by 1-0, 2-0, and 2-0 score lines. My tactic has beaten Chelsea 4-1, Man Utd 3-1, Tottenham 2-0, Dortmund 3-1.......yet we get shut out so badly by scumbag City....Disappointing.

Ugh got fired again in season 2 , i am now really done with this game its the most sucking FM i played in 5 years or so... I hope Fm14 is better because 13 should not even be sold so bad it is...

Just had 3 players walk off injured, each with 2-3 months. I already have 2 players out so that adds onto 5 players seriously injured. I just didn't care about the 2-1 win and reloaded.
This. Since a patch update a while ago injuries has simply been too much - when watching the results after each round in-game and seeing the amount of injuries nearly makes me depressed.

That and heading - heading for pretty much every player. Players who are under no pressure and could easily get the ball under control end up conceding to corner, throw-in or loses possession because they're heading is totally off. Long shots is also something that frustrates me since they never seem to get it right so far. At the moment it's pretty much impossible for even the best long shots to get in the back of the net.

The board have really ticked me off this year. My aim is to bring youth talent to the club & to use them in the first team. The youth I get are good and I give them decent runs in the cups and lower opposition. However, despite the positives apparently I don't use youth at all. Doesn't seem like much but it frustrates me at my end of month review

Anyone else noticed an increase in stupid back passes which result in goals conceded? Not had it before but since the last update it's happened twice in 3 matches both times costing me a win ¬_¬

[video=youtube;wgZncyfq9OQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgZncyfq9OQ[/video]

and the 97th minute for crying out loud...

[video=youtube;Xtg5QUobSew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtg5QUobSew[/video]

Last edited:
My frustration is that whatever tactic I make it doesn't work!!

Then that's either a problem with your tactical ability or with your squad. Give us an indication of both and we might be able to help.

In my 8th season of my long-term save as GKS Katowice, a small Polish club, I opened up CL group play at Paris Saint Germain.

The game goes great - my defensive tactic shuts them down, and my right winger scores on an incredible dribbling run in the 30th minute. They have a man sent off in the 70th and it looks like I'm going to secure what might be my best result ever.

Then the game glitches out on me. Twice it adds a goal to PSG's tally for no reason. There's no highlights of either goal. I go back and watch the time when the goals supposedly happened, nothing. After the match I do view highlights and show goals - all it shows is my goal. Yet the final result goes down as 2-1 PSG.

I'm usually pretty good about shrugging off the game's imperfections, but this just destroyed my desire to play FM.

Buy Ospina on an end of contract, five star keeper so im thtilled

Youth intake gives me the next Buffon two momths later whos already two stara

Cant win at all... At least they gave me a beast of a mid though :)

Koscielny.
Worst.
Defender.
EVER.

Played good one season, then he turns to a Djimi Traore and lets every defender skin him.

Last edited:
Grrrrr....Visual Library C+ runtime error can do one! Just had to go back 6 games on my save, all wins including two wins for the San Marino National team!!!!!!

Bit odd, finished 1st season treble winners with utd, started 2nd season, Fabios back from loan and in my 1st team, I've been playing him.
Porto started bidding for him like 2m on transfer deadline day, I rejected the offer.
Fabio's handed in a transfer request which I rejected.
-Talked to him, he wanted to talk to Porto.
-I told him he could realise his ambitions at the club.
-He asked how.
-I said by winning the champions league.
-He says we have different ideas of ambition and wants to play at the very best level he can.
-This left me only awkward options to respond with.
-I went with unprofessional lack of respect to the club.
-He says he had no choice after the way I treated him.
-Told him he's Disrespecting me and the club.
-Now our relationship has broken down.

Seems strange to me that he wants to leave for Porto.
Also that he considers the Portuguese league has a higher standard than the EPL.
Also that the biggest prize in club football is not an ambitious enough target.
And that by giving him games in the first team I've treated him unfairly.
Why can't I tell him he's making a mistake or why can't I tell him leaving the club will be a step down.

Need to update these along with media and manager interaction as it's dated very repetitive and boring.

Win the league a million times in a row and the opposition manager says "they don't look like a title winning team" lol.

Transfer listed players asking for too much money i.e kaka on my everton save he wanted 250k a week but ended up at man city for 150k. The comments and press conferences needs a massive overhaul , i dont think its changed for last 3 years.

Yea..i tried to sign tevez on a free,he wanted 250k a week and he ended up 1 day later to Boca Juniors for a 22.5k a week..cool!!!
im thinkin stop playing fm13,my strikers never shoot only in one-one.
also i know excactly when i will concede a goal.most of them are from crosses,corners and set-pieces.

Although I don't know enough about IT to discuss the quality of the programming, I can say for sure that the people who have put together the game don't have a clue about football and the finances.
I am starting a new season with Southampton, newly promoted to the EPL and have been given a wage budget to "stay clear of relegation" of £601k when my wage total is £679k. That with a transfer budget of 2.1m which is not even enough to cover for wage budget shortage!! And that before I sold or bought any players.
Now I quite sure that in the real world a newly promoted team tends to increase their budget, not reduce it.
Not impressed...

Although I don't know enough about IT to discuss the quality of the programming, I can say for sure that the people who have put together the game don't have a clue about football and the finances.
I am starting a new season with Southampton, newly promoted to the EPL and have been given a wage budget to "stay clear of relegation" of £601k when my wage total is £679k. That with a transfer budget of 2.1m which is not even enough to cover for wage budget shortage!! And that before I sold or bought any players.
Now I quite sure that in the real world a newly promoted team tends to increase their budget, not reduce it.
Not impressed...

That's not the responsibility of the majority of the SI staff, that's down to the Southampton researcher, a season-ticket holding fan whose job it is to determine these things. If you think it's wrong, go to the SI forums and ask him about it.

That's not the responsibility of the majority of the SI staff, that's down to the Southampton researcher, a season-ticket holding fan whose job it is to determine these things. If you think it's wrong, go to the SI forums and ask him about it.

:D If you really believe what you've just written, then either the SI staff are having you on, or the "season-ticket holding fan" is having them on... Either way, the result is the same: the game is c**p..

Back