Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
This is probably a frustration/question that's already postet in this thread, but I couldnt find it.. Sorry:@ :

I am managing Manchester United in my 6. season, and I am doing ok. My problem is the through balls. I have played with a direct strategy for a couple of seasons now, and it worked wonders (went unbeaten last season), but now I am trying to change the way we play. I have tweaked my formations and tactics to a more short passing, tiki-taka, kind of play, and as I said: I am still doing ok, but those completely obvious through balls behind the oppositions defence is missing out there on the field!! I have tried different shouts, more direct passing on my offensive players, limitless creativity and so on, but I am not getting what I want..
It is not about my players, cause my offensive is bursting with creativity (Hazard, Pastore, Rooney, Bale, Isco +++)

My question is: Is there any way to urge my players to go for the killer through ball??

Have you got the last patch, KhoiKhoi? This was a very well-known problem until the relase of the last update of the match engine.

Hi! I just registered because I did something so stupid I had to rant to someone :)

I've been doing a lot of research regarding wonderkid regens, and I finally decided to attempt to find these wonderkids that other youth academies capture so I can sign them for myself. I started a save as Bayern Munich, because it's my favorite club, as well as the fact that it has great facilities, scouts (the director + youth academy guys are best in the game imo). I got through the season superbly, (11 game streak without conceding a goal!), my path to the regen dates of the talent-rich countries extremely easy and relatively quick. During the winter transfer window I decided to buy Kevin Volland as well as Maxmillian Meyer, for 28m and 2m apiece. I funded Volland with installments because I knew i was going to win at least the league. Anyways, here comes March 8th, and i get some great regens along with a few future wonderkids I had scouted. (I had 2 4.5 star regens). I scout them and quickly try to sign them before their teams do; alas, I had no more money!!!!! as Bayern, I just assumed i wouldn't run out of money, since I bought volland on installments...but apparently it was most of my transfer budget. I only had 500k left,which was not enough to cover the compensation to sign the wonderkids. The cost of signing 1 was 1.2m. now, I put it bid offers for 2-3m and they still won't sell. Learned a lesson today I guess. FML!!!

Hi all....
I don´t know what im doing wrong.
I have trying using lot of tactic even Barcelona tactic but im still losing all my maches...
Im playing Liverpool and here is my player:

GK:
Reina – Kameni – Doni (Rent out)

Def:
R. Ferdinand – Wilson – Johnson – Carrager – Skrtl – (Agger) inj. – Enrique – Flanagan – C. Azpilicueta – Coates – A. Buka – C. Fuchs.

Def-midt:
C. Tiote – Lukas Leiva – Lars Bender – M. Fellaini.

Midt:
J. Henderson – J. Allen – Oscar – J. Cole – (Gerrard) inj. – Downing – G. Bale – Shelvey.

Off-Midt:
R. Sterling – O. Assaidi – T. Wallcott – Sturridge – Suarez – Petric.

Att:
Carroll – O. Goround.

Injuried:
Agger – Gerrard.

Rent out:
Doni.

Please help wich tactic will you use???

It's quite frustrating that any negative thread about the game gets closed because this thread exists. I'd hardly call it an equal equivalent

This was last season, I was in the last 2-3 hours on deadline day. I made an offer for Falcao for 26.5 which was accepted and I offered a contract and he was set to sign.
....That was until work permits came into play, deadline day passed and the trasnfer was cancelled. Would you like to know how much he is now? 43.5million MINIMUM.

It's also super annoying when your players dont get familiar quick enough with the tactics in the pre-season of the 2nd season.

Last edited:
Long Throw In - YouTube

This is what I hate about this game.

It doesn't bother me, for instance, if the keeper misses a short pass to a defender.

Or a cross goes in from the touchline.

Or a freekick finds the net from halfway.

What annoys the **** out of me is the fact that it happens so often to the point it's laughable.

This however, was a new one.

Long Throw In - YouTube

This is what I hate about this game.

It doesn't bother me, for instance, if the keeper misses a short pass to a defender.

Or a cross goes in from the touchline.

Or a freekick finds the net from halfway.

What annoys the **** out of me is the fact that it happens so often to the point it's laughable.

This however, was a new one.
I've had several goals scored against me in that fashion, I think in one match two goals like that. Yeah the ME needs some "fine tuning" alright...

happened to me about 10 mins ago cross went in from byline in 89th minute. It always seems to be Man United when it happens to me.

Has anyone else found their defense making idiotic pass-backs? On several occasions, my players have decided to do pass-backs whilst there is one or two opposing players between them and the keeper. Of course the opposing player jumps onto the pass and scores a goal. It's not like I'm playing with a sweeper keeper, or emphasising posession - but players just seem to prefer pass-backs to moving the ball forward (even on attacking style) and often in crazy scenarios that result in losing a goal.

I'm manager of Enfield Town and they won't let me hire a fitness coach when I actually really need one. None of my players are able to play 2 games in a row. Is there any fix for this? :(

Bad fixtures

anyone else had bad fixtures in a fixture list, pre season i played in a cup 2 days in a row 2 weeks before the start of the season and got 3 players injured in the second game, i just played the charity shield and players went on international break the next day and got another 3 players injured a few days before the start of the season....wtf

hello guys. I have another question. In my first season i do the job very well, but in season 2... I start loss more games and i get sacked, I don't understand. I have same tactics, players (2, 3 transfers). If someone can help me. (sorry for my bad english)

hello guys. I have another question. In my first season i do the job very well, but in season 2... I start loss more games and i get sacked, I don't understand. I have same tactics, players (2, 3 transfers). If someone can help me. (sorry for my bad english)
Try keeping your players morale up

Defending Corners well all season, Match Prep on Full and Defending Set Peices.

Conceede three goals from corners in the first half hour of the game.

Just had 3 players walk off injured, each with 2-3 months. I already have 2 players out so that adds onto 5 players seriously injured. I just didn't care about the 2-1 win and reloaded.

anyone else have the same problem of when the opposition GK kicks the ball up field none of the defenders/midfielders are around to challenge for the header, this results in them winning the header freely which is strange. i know you see this sometimes in real life and i have witnessed it a few times as a Grimsby town supporter, but surely there needs to be a player challening for the headers.

Back