Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
The leg breaker 3 players out with broken legs.The torn hamstring if a wonder kid or a player gets one of these say goodbye to pace and potential.
The rock at the back or lowers teams all with goal keepers who play like Lev Yashin.Yes the AI does not want you to win.

New patch/update players having major drop in stats when in there prime 27/28 yrs not getting value for players in transfer market(ie Andy Carroll value=11m sell for 2m if your lucky) and clubs making laughable low bids for players not even on transfer list.

I have a very annoying problem with this game, I am manager of Aston Villa, I finished 2nd in the PL and therefore qualified for the CL but still my players want moves to bigger clubs many of these being clubs who are not in Europe at all. Now granted I dont expect to have a higher reputation than these clubs over night but they could at least offer a strong fee for them seeing as they performed so admirably and are of a high quality of player.... I mean N'Zogbia is worth much more than £6m

same old same old mistakes. how the **** can they carve you open like butter and you cant even do the same? its not like am playing with rubbish players either. am lecister (cant spell) and i spent 30 million on a new centre mid with brilliant creativity and passing and he cant even open up a defence that has shipped over 70 goals this season.

defending is still shambles espically with heading, you would expect someone with 18 heading to easily win headers but he cant its like hes not even jumping or trying. another thing that really annoys me is from a goal kick they can kick the ball up field and none of my players are around to challenge for the ball resulting in them winning free headers or controlling the ball and they at my 18 yard line.

you would expect someone with 18 heading to easily win headers but he cant its like hes not even jumping

Heading isn't the relevant stat to win headers. To win headers the player needs jumping to get high enough and strength to keep his position against the attempts of the rival to dislodge him from it to be the one getting the ball. Heading is for determining, once the player has won it, how precise it will go in the intended direction.

A 1 heading, 20 jumping, 20 strength player would win almost every header, but he'd be unable to direct it where he wants to. A 20 heading, 1 jumping, 1 strength player is one who will lose most of aerial contests, he'd be needing to be alone to head a ball, and then if it's not coming too high, but once he gets his head on it, it'd go where he wants.

And now, what I came to this thread for.

I hate managing a B side!. It's fine the top team manager says "these guys of you are doing very well, I can use them" or he says "there's this top level team where they have better challenges to develop" and take them away. But what I absolutely hate is the U19 taking away your young players and calling it promote, that you buy a player for your B side to have some squad whenever the U19 decides to meddle, then seeing him unhappy because he got transfer listed the next day, or sent off in loans to teams that are in no better competitions, even to division rivals that are much worse in position, expectations and training facilities. And you can't do anything about it, except pray the player will reject the move and bringing back the U19 players (some times praying too, that they'll not turn as being unregistered and after the moment you can get registered).

So this happened.Please DO tell me how that guy was better than me....HINT:Check win ratio.
Oh and also,I won the title.And still,he was better than me.

So this happened.Please DO tell me how that guy was better than me....HINT:Check win ratio.
Oh and also,I won the title.And still,he was better than me.
But he had a worse club than you, so the game gives him more manager points for results. I've lost Manager of the year several times because of this, despite winning the title and the manager of the year winner not even finishing runners-up with his team.

Was playing in a German cup final vs Mainz & 4 of my 5 goals got disallowed in 1 game... I lost 2-1. I just laughed at how ridiculous it was, I've not got no dodgy tactic like play on the shoulder or anything.

The game is unbelievably scripted.
I reloaded a match like 10 times and it was either humiliation or draw....by 17th placed Cardiff?
Now I'm playing as Arsenal and I'm suffering an injury crisis, and the loss or draw is always accompanied afterwards by an injury no less than 3 weeks.
Terrible.

My laptop is past it. My game crashes all the time! Ever since i've been playing FM13. Had just beaten France 2-1 and Parma 6-0....Now lost! Incredibly frustrating!

why does messi allways win the world player of the year i'am in my 7th season as bayern i got falcao in my first season has scored 210 goals for me in 278 games for me i have won the league all 7 years and champions league 3 times and barca have not won there league 3 real and 4 valenica and no champion league but he still wins world player of the year and falcao is not even in the top 3!!!!

By far the worst game of the Fm Series FM 2013 way to many mistakes regarding the Match Engine GK are absolute ginny joes FBs are muppets and opposition score way to many goals from set pieces FM2012 was better so until there is some sort of fix i am goin back to FM2012 im really really annoyed after spending 40 euros on this unfinished piece of ****... SI get it fixed worst game ever and if been playing these since Championship Manager 93/94 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some the same sort of problem to yours I beat PSG in the CL 3-1 im am Man United and in my very next game I got beaten 6-0 by Brighton with the same tactic I also find that my team missus way to many pens RvP nearly everyone he takes and he is 17 pens stat and 17 composure, injuries every day always 3 or 4 in a row and in the same positions, if tried everything to fix these problems but im giving up and going back to FM2012...SI really made a cows **** of this game !!!

I seem to have an issue with being 2 or 3 goals up and then suddenly towards the end of the game there will be a 10-15 spell when my players start doing stupid **** and concede goal after goal. Then as soon as they have equalised, it stops happening! Happened 4 times in one season! Although I was villa and our players do stupid **** a lot of the time! But does seem a little scripted!

Fullbacks and goalkeeper must improve and frustrated eith countless and ridiculous long shots

Back