Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
the only frustration i have is in match when the score is something like 2-1 to me i make a sub and just as the sub comes on they score this happens to me all the time its getting to the point where i don't make subs unless am losing or beating the opponent like 3-0

the goalkeepers seem to be letting in shots fired right at them.. literally the striker shoots in the middle of the net, keeper has it covered (so it seems), but then the keeper just dives on the floor and the ball goes right over him... not an issue with a certain keeper - happens to my keeper and other team's...
Also my centre backs keep getting tackled by strikers when theyre the last man, leaving a 1on1 (which the striker will usually score)... they seem to try to knock the ball past the striker and take him on or something rather than just passing/clearing when in dangerous situations...

I'm talking about the fullbacks in the game in general. Most of the time, the fullbacks got beaten by wingers. Fullbacks with better stats and experience should be able to stop the wingers.

In my Sampdoria side, I have Gaetano Beradi at right back and Andrea Costa at left back. Actually Costa is a center back, but can also play at left back.

cant stop conceding right after i score! playing as watford and every game i play i go up 2-0only to lose 5-2, this has happened for atleast 15 games in which ive been a goal or two up and then lost every single one and always concede within 2 minutes of scoring, no amount of defensive training will help, or editing tactics, nothing!

I'm talking about the fullbacks in the game in general. Most of the time, the fullbacks got beaten by wingers. Fullbacks with better stats and experience should be able to stop the wingers.

In my Sampdoria side, I have Gaetano Beradi at right back and Andrea Costa at left back. Actually Costa is a center back, but can also play at left back.
Happens so much to an almost fully developed Montoya and Monreal. They'll just jockey with the winger, and won't bother putting in a tackle until the winger cuts into the box.

Happens so much to an almost fully developed Montoya and Monreal. They'll just jockey with the winger, and won't bother putting in a tackle until the winger cuts into the box.

Raise their tackling to hard and get them to close down higher up the pitch. That should help at very least. Mine don't do that, so I'd assume it's a tactical thing.

Raise their tackling to hard and get them to close down higher up the pitch. That should help at very least. Mine don't do that, so I'd assume it's a tactical thing.

I wish they would rename hard tackling, as it has nothing to do with how hard they go in, only how often and early.

anyone had loads of goals disallowed lately for fouls on keeper when the player clearly doesnt touch him

Stupid ******* tactical delay!!!!!

1 nil up away against Everton in my first season as a premier league manager with Blackpool, really needed the 3 points so subbed of one of my inside forwards, for a sweeper, MADE SURE I UN-TICKED THE ******* 'swap position with' box, confirm, subs come on and WHO THE **** IS MARKING JELAVIC IN THE LAST 30 SECONDS OF THE GAME?! JOHNNY ******* RUSSELL! 1-1. 2 points dropped.

******* ******* ****!

edit
My next game was away to man utd. I saved/reloaded until I won.

Game cheats me, I cheat back.

I love this last line! It's so true, the game cheats so you have to even up the score

Tactics are doing my head in! I implement one, it works for five or six games and then suddenly the players dont know what they're doing and I have to change it up. Oh and this game is so against 442 it's unreal, how the **** do you get wingers to play well in a wide direct system???

Unbeaten this season i get to the 26th epl game, 3-1 win against wigan or someone and i picked up 4 injuries to add to me one allready, not the end of the world i got just about enough cover i play man utd in game 27, win 1-0 pick up another 3 injuries game 28 is against arsenal i loose 1-0 and pick up another 3 injuries! wtf is with all these match injuries!

It was the final Match-day of the group stages and my Brighton Side had to overcome an 8 goal deficit to overtake A.C. Milan in the table. We were playing BATE and A.C was playing top of the table Galatasary. A.C Milan was down 4-0 and my team were 3-0 up in the match. In the 89th minute we scored the all important 4th goal that would send me through to the next round. Or so I thought...

View attachment 332571

Can Anyone explain this!!!

The Champions League and Europa League's Sorting dont work on Goal Difference mate...its on Head to Head between the two tied teams...
So what was your H2H with Milan?

15rsa.jpg

sadly, a minute after i post this. my davide santon injured for 4 weeks(this is the third time he injured in a season) after defeating liverpool 1-2

Last edited:
Just started a new save & Eric Lamela is Spanish...that's news to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back