Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
League games are rearranged for cup games in real life all the time. Take the Chelsea v Spurs game this season...
Yes, but replays aren't arranged for the mid-week following the original match! It's always at least 10 days later. I guess SI don't have to worry about police arrangements and all that stuff!

Oh how much I love the inevitable winter slump. Suddenly no working tactics, player morale plummeting for no reason from one day to the other (without matches played, media talk or whatever), 1.5* defensive lines playing like Chelsea against Barca, ...

Stupid game.

just had my file corrupt when I was in 2026/27 season, might have to kill myself

Bad player reactions when you say that an opposition player had a good game. Seriously, if he had a good game, he had a good game, so **** off being ****** you *****.

When the winger or striker gets to the byline with the ball and runs directly at the near post. Even with a man open on the 6 yard box that can just tap it in, the player attacking on the byline decides to try the shot from a ludicrous angle and of course is saved by the keeper then cleared. Is there a way to stop seeing this happen so often?

Finished my 1st season with Man United, won everything with a flat 4-4-2 formation. Things were great, untill June - board gave me €34m for transfers but only €1.65m for wages (and my wages are €1.95m), so I had to adjust my budget and now I have only €8m transfer budget. But the biggest problem is that my club value is €1 now! How is that even possible? After winning quadruple I can't even sign any new staff member, not to mention players. Is it going to change after a few days/weeks?

Played six and a half seasons without any problems games been good since I went back to it a couple of months ago but now into the last part of last season and the beginning of this season every match I play I pick up injuries and its seems to be on the wings and left back and and right back you get one player back from a short term injury only to lose two players for long term

Starting my first game on FM13 with Liverpool and seeing that I have exactly zero transfer budget to improve a team which is not good enough to challenge for top 4 as the board require.

What's frustrating? For me, 3 things:

1. Some of my players have compulsive hoofball syndrome. No matter what I do, they hoof the ball. For someone who likes to play on the deck, that's not forgivable.

2. The ball is too light. It often behaves worse than the Jabulani in South Africa. I've seen way too many shots skied over into row Z.

3. Wingers, instead of taking on their fullbacks, hold up the ball and the opportunity is lost.

when your defender stands on the penalty area turns backwards and forwards waits for player to tackle them and then they do and they score

A frustration for me is when i'm drawing 1-1 and just as my team get the ball through on goal wide open chance to score, the referee blows the whistle for full time because it has hit 90 mins+2 exactly not even a second or two give or take. Its not very realistic

The editor needs to be re-designed, It would be good to have full editing access, I want to create a whole 'World League Structure' this however, seems possible to a point, but you have to set it in one nation, thus eventually only producing one nationallity of youth players.

It is not easy to set position money prizes etc... youth leagues etc...

If im wrong please correct me

I'm sure it has been said many times, but I am not trawling through 154 pages: LONG SHOTS.

I think i'm lucky as I got the game quite late and the match engine doesn't seem to be too bad on this patch (bar a handful of ****-ups that are equally and hilarious to watch). But the long shots, no matter how I try combat it, still show happen more than i'd like them to. Some are unavoidable, but a lot happen when there are other players on the team in visible space, but no, they'd rather sky it from 35 yards out. It happened in FM12 too, but i'm noticing it a lot more now I pay proper attention to the match engine.

My player in the opposition box without pressure, having the ball at his stronger foot, and only the keeper in front turning away from goal to make a pass to a well marked player. Needless to say it was intercepted. Pass to their slow (acc/pac 10/11) TM striker at centerline. Said striker outsprinting my fast winger (14/16) over half the pitch, scoring a goal.

Couldn't believe my eyes.

Why is it when i loan a player for example 50k is the fee and the salary i am paying is 10k a month and when i complete the deal i lose over the 2m in my transfer budget...that never happend to me before, is there anything i can change...also when i want to buy a player and offer for example 2m to pay now and 5m to pay throught 48 months, i have transfer budget 3m or 4m and i can not make this deal

I managed to get Swansea to 4th in the first season, beating Man United on the last day to secure it, only for 6th played Arsenal to win the Champions League and confine me to the Europa League! :'( Now I know how Spurs felt last season!

... Needles to say, my laptop screen is lucky to have survived.

No matter what team, what tactic, this **** keeps happening.

[video=youtube_share;g-2m4Gu8TSs]http://youtu.be/g-2m4Gu8TSs[/video]

Why, when you set a player as available for 45 minutes for a reserves game, does he end up playing the whole game?????
Why does a player who's been playing out of his skin always forget how to play after he's been praised in a press conference???? What do you do, refuse to praise him and then end up upsetting him? In which case he'll also play garbage next match!

Back