Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
How the **** has the second leg of the Spanish cup ended up being on the same time as internationals??? Does this class as a bug or is it like this in real life?

View attachment 342660

Edit: 3 red cards (Ozil, Ademilson and a random youth) and an injured Fellaini later, I scraped a 2:2 draw. Lost 4:3 on agg though.

Last edited:
Yet another RED CARD for deliberate handball! The handball happened 3 minutes into the game whilst we were attacking 30 yards from our opponents goal! Denying a goalscoring opportunity?????? A very slight bug methinks!
To add injury to insult, my DC then gets carried off injured after 17 minutes!
Shock horror I lose the game 3-0 at home to a team 10 places below me in the league!
I definitely think I'm entitled to replay this one! I don't mind losing, but when a ridiculous bug affects the result of a game then that's where I draw the line!

Last edited:
Deep into a save having brought up a lower league team to the Premier League. I am desperate to get into the Europa League. I face Man City who I am in competition for a place at home. Man City is tired coming into this match and my team, thanks to heavy rotation, is fresh. I am ahead 2-1 and Man City is exhausted. I have Aguero down to 50% fitness, no other threats to my lead. It is at the 85th minute and I still have a substitute to make. I see that my DMF is not playing that well and is the most tired of my squad, I pause the game with the substitute screen and my finger hovers over the mouse not sure if I should sub him. His backup has not been reliable but I need my starter for the next match in three days. I click the mouse. At minute 87 the unthinkable happens. My back up DMF has the ball in Man City's half, what does he do? Does he kick it out for a goal kick or out of bounds? Nope, he makes a misguided back pass that is easily intercepted, and Aguero puts it in easily for his second goal to tie the game. It took me 15 minutes to come back to the computer to click "Continue". I did everything right except for that substitution and I could not get the 3 points.

i think some researchers may be trying to give an honest evaluation of their players, whilst others are just lying to make certain players/clubs better in the game.
personally, i think the game makers add 5 points to every stat for every players in the epl.

in fm 2007 hearts and dundee utd were better than celtic and rangers...which was factually incorrect.

i think you will find you are wrong there

[h=1]unplayable[/h] Jump to: navigation, search
[h=2]English[/h] [h=3]Etymology[/h] un- +‎ playable
[h=3]Adjective[/h] unplayable (comparative more unplayable, superlative most unplayable)

1. (of an audio or visual recording) Unable to be played on specified equipment, or at all.
  2. (cricket, soccer, of the delivery of a ball) Impossible to play or to defend against.
  3. (video games) That cannot be played, or is so tedious, complicated, etc. as to preclude playing.

I deleted the whole sorry mess after, having won the fa cup and europa league last season (not really enjoying the game doing it) I lost 4-1 to West Brom having had 16 shots to their 5 (hitting the bar 3 times) F off. It's not even like it does this a couple of times a season, its all the Fing time! I'm sick of the bugs, sick of the excuses. I think my time with this franchise is done.

Playing on my Chelsea save, everything going well, top of the league by 8 points and in the quarter finals of the champions league with a FA cup game against Barnsley. Game before that i win 4-0 against Sunderland, morale is high, I even decide to field my strongest squad cause i have not got a game for 9 days, to add insult to injury Barnsley have been relegated to division 1 on my save like they have been this season in real life. An easy win some would think with a Chelsea team that has scored 78 goals this season and conceded only 9, oh wait, this is football manager, and it always seems to make the impossible .. possible! 35 minuets gone and its 4-0 Barnsley, my team all have 4 ratings or lower, half time, 6-0 Barnsley, i shout at my team at half time cause i'm so p****d off with them, and rather than go out and play better, by the 60th minuet its 8-0 Barnsley. The game ended 9-1 to Barnsley .... i'm sorry football manager, but what the F**K are you playing at? that is like San Marino smashing Spain! and before anyone says it was my tactics, i looked at the report on Barnsley and they conceded more goals playing in the formation 4-2-3-1, which is my main formation that i played with. The game is trully unrealistic!

really? what a joke just one of those games lol did barnsley get relegated thought they had stayed up on last day v huddersfield

more than a joke, its just goes against everything in football lol, and they might have done, hope they go down now lol, its really angered me

****** wage demands! Even in the sodding United Counties Premier League from the Lower Leagues database, I've got players asking for £51,000 a year! That's more than half the wage budget right there!

My fullbacks all think they're Roberto Carlos and insist on trying to score from a 1 degree angle rather than square to the abundance of players in the middle waiting.
Player instructions will remedy that. I was having the same problem. I made him support instead of attack, put through balls to rarely and cross often while keeping run with ball and get forward on often. From 6 goals 7 assists last season to 2 goals 17 assists this season.

I'm back...

Two absolute BS moments in about 2 minutes for me. First one, opposition striker pretty much just passes the ball to my keeper from about 15 yards out, keeper lets go between his legs. Second one, my winger has an open goal, 2 yards out. Guess what? He decides to try and pass, gives it away. Not even a player with the worst decision making in real world football would do something so stupid.

12 shots at goal...11 on target.... where in football would you see a stat like that....except of course for an AI team on FM13!

No matter what team, no matter what league, no matter what tactic my team always plays badly after January. It never fails. It never starts early, and it never starts late. It ALWAYS starts the first game in January. This is the biggest bullshit ever. Back to FM12. At least there this bullshit didn't happen.

In the semi-finals of the FA Cup. I am ahead 3-1 in the 75th minute. I got this I'm thinking. My number 3 CB makes a passing mistake and its 3-2. Injuries and fatigue forces me to make a substitution of my DMF. That's right, the same thing is about to happen. But it is delayed this time. My number 3 CB makes yet another mistake and it is 3-3 and we are into extra time. Make a final substitution and I am by far the more fit squad. The opposition starters are all less than 60%. They go ahead 4-3. I overload and get a goal 4-4 at the 118th minute. Then my sub DMF makes a mistake and they finally score the winner. In the heat of the moment I wanted to quit or cut most of the squad. Has anyone won the FA Cup with a low reputation club?

Firstly, my goalkeeper decides to punch a weak cross going to nobody onto his own crossbar rather than catch it, then just stands there and lets the striker run in to score.

Secondly, up the other end, opposition defender heads the ball over his own keeper charging out. My striker runs in, almost dribbles it in, stops it, and only just manages to put it in before the keeper got him. Absolutely ridiculous that he took so long.

Back