Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
I am in March and had a Cup game with Bayern Munich against Bremen while all my players where on international duty, now come on how the **** is that possible? i lost the game at home with 2-4 with all amateur players on the field... what a **** game.

This is the worst FM ever made, by far. I know that it has been said many times, but well there should be some reasons then!

- It's not important that I literally ruled the league last year, the next one I MUST change tactic and/or make some tweaks, if not my team (even if strenghtened after the transfer window) will play ****, and eventually poorly lose/draw many games.
And this is NEVER the case for the CPU (cough...Manchester City....cough).

- Everytime I face a stronger opponent (i.e. in the Champions League) I don't lose because they play better, but only because my defenders make random idiot mistakes allowinf the CPU to score, or my strikers miss easy chances that would all be 100% goals against other opponents.

- My team always gets dozens of yellow/red cards, even if tackles are not set as "hard". Always more than the other team, anyway.

- THE ******* INJURIES!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT REALISTIC AT ALL, SI GAMES!!!!!!!!

- When my goalkeeper controls a ball out of the box, 2/3 of the times he just literally passes it to an opponent, who happily scores from distance with the empty goal.
WHY THE **** DON'T YOU JUST THROW THE ****** BALL OUT INSTEAD? DIDN'T YOU LEARN IT IN YOUR FIRST FOOTBALL SCHOOL AS A ****** KID????????

- Why do I often have to pay more to buy a players? For instance: I offer 15M for Suarez, offer rejected. Another team offers 15 M for Suarez, offer accepted. Then I re-offer 15M for Suarez, and Liverpool negotiates the deal and wants 20M from me but STILL 15M from the other team.

- The game is still addictive, and that only contributes to raise my anger more when these things happen.

In conclusion, I love FM but I hate SI Games.

Seems that every opposition shot is a goal, and every time they get into my half they score. 160 CA GK and a 5 man defence (2 WB's; Coentrao, Vermaelen, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Santon). Yet I have 17 shots on target and 0 goals?

Yet another RED CARD for deliberate handball! The handball happened 3 minutes into the game whilst we were attacking 30 yards from our opponents goal! Denying a goalscoring opportunity?????? A very slight bug methinks!
To add injury to insult, my DC then gets carried off injured after 17 minutes!
Shock horror I lose the game 3-0 at home to a team 10 places below me in the league!
I definitely think I'm entitled to replay this one! I don't mind losing, but when a ridiculous bug affects the result of a game then that's where I draw the line!
Oh yes, I forgot this.

I was kicked out from the CL once because of this ****.

When you miss a penalty and the ball comes back to the penalty taker, he's frozen.....

What I find really frustrating is designing a tactic, seeing it work like clockwork for three-quarters of a season and then seeing it disintegrate due to being "found out" by the AI! All this results in having to design another tactic for the following season.....every f***ing season! Obviously this only applies to human teams as the big boys are still playing pretty much the same tactics in 2018 as they did in 2012!

When you miss a penalty and the ball comes back to the penalty taker, he's frozen.....
The rules state that the penalty taker can't touch the ball after taking the penalty until someone else has touched it. So if it comes back off a post, he can't touch it without giving away a freekick.

I'm playing a Nation Rules save where the leading Scottish clubs have relocated to England. I am with Aberdeen and have been there for four years now, impressively coming from League 1 to finish third in the PL twice + winning the FA Cup. Now in season five I've had several instances where opponents kick down our players after the third sub, it's not just once, and the referees are completely uninterested. It's like it's a CPU tactic to bring my team down. Last match I played it got completely out of hand, as my #10 Édgar Pacheco was assaulted by a Sunderland player and was carried out on a stretcher with an upper body injury after a completely reckless tackle, for which we didn't even get a free kick. We were leading 2-0 at the time and I already screamed "if you get 2-2 from here I'm quitting"! Guess what the score was 15 minutes after their cheat? Yeah. 88 min gone 2-2. I rage quitted and I didn't even feel ashamed of myself for body-slamming these cheaters and taking the game off on holiday so I won my rightful victory. F*ck Sunderland c*nts.

What are your thoughts on my loss of temper there?

View attachment 349912

Wow this game really is bs sometimes.

And then knocked out of the world cup because I have idiot players that have forgotten how to score and yet theres no option to tell the imbecilles that they'll never play for me again. Why? There's not even an option to yell at them or tell them how angry I am at their ineptitude. AARRRGGH!

Last edited:
Hate agreeing a fee for a quality player and you have a huge wage budget, but they're not interested in joining so you cant even offer them mega-bucks!!!

my frustration is the awful defence....i mean i play AS Monaco and i have pretty decent defenders for LIGUE 1, not 2 - Andreas Wolf, Marek Suchy, Carl Medjani or Giorgos Tzavellas and i can't win a game for god sake, strikers like Julien Viale or Bruce Inkango (much below average) act like Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo

Last edited:
I'm playing a Nation Rules save where the leading Scottish clubs have relocated to England. I am with Aberdeen and have been there for four years now, impressively coming from League 1 to finish third in the PL twice + winning the FA Cup. Now in season five I've had several instances where opponents kick down our players after the third sub, it's not just once, and the referees are completely uninterested. It's like it's a CPU tactic to bring my team down. Last match I played it got completely out of hand, as my #10 Édgar Pacheco was assaulted by a Sunderland player and was carried out on a stretcher with an upper body injury after a completely reckless tackle, for which we didn't even get a free kick. We were leading 2-0 at the time and I already screamed "if you get 2-2 from here I'm quitting"! Guess what the score was 15 minutes after their cheat? Yeah. 88 min gone 2-2. I rage quitted and I didn't even feel ashamed of myself for body-slamming these cheaters and taking the game off on holiday so I won my rightful victory. F*ck Sunderland c*nts.

What are your thoughts on my loss of temper there?

I totally sympathize. This has happened to me so many times. That's why I now never make all 3 substitutuions before 80 minutes, because you can guarantee that a player will have to off injured if you make the subs earlier!

Just asking, didn't know where to ask, so i will do that here. I hope that there will not be a problem. Currently i'm playing with my mate and chatting via Skype so we got in a argument. Our question is: Is it possible to tell if someone is using a Genie Scout? Can somebody check your save and find out that you cheated? Tnx in advance for your answers.

Just asking, didn't know where to ask, so i will do that here. I hope that there will not be a problem. Currently i'm playing with my mate and chatting via Skype so we got in a argument. Our question is: Is it possible to tell if someone is using a Genie Scout? Can somebody check your save and find out that you cheated? Tnx in advance for your answers.

No I don't think so.

Hi everybody, my problem is next.. I use Jassar modern warfare on 13.2.3 with roma and I have very good team and everything was GREAT.. but when I install new patch 13.3.3 everything goes wrong.. first, team talk always red, assistant is paco ayerstan and when he tell something again all red, player are mental crazy.. Does anybody have that problem??

So I'm playing with Liverpool at Old Trafford, Man Utd are up 1-0. Immediately after the half-time break United get 2 red cards within 2 minutes. I'm thinking "perfect, now I will win easily". Runtime Error disagreed.

Back