Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
Thanks for that, I am still on FM10, but since that board is dead I posted it here! I'm trying to take the club to the top by stealth, and has reached the CL twice in a row with the highest-paid player on 24 k/week. So I guess I do alright ;)

When you sign about 7 good players and by the end of the first game of the season 5 of these are injured. Joke.

You wanna know what really grinds my gears?
How come whenever you seem to find a good 15/16 year old regen and you approach to sign him, the basterd wants about 15-20k a week, that is bullshit.

Am I the only person that doesn't really get the point of most of the questions on this site!!! there is no 1 tactic that beats everything so stop looking for it every match is different every player is different no 2 games will ever be the same!! Its really not rocket science. Another question that annoys me is who are the best players!!!! IT COULD BE ANYONE!! It all depends on how you train him and the level of your clubs facilities. It just winds me up that people play the game expecting a quick fix trial and error is literally the only tactic available!!!!

Every time i have a goal disallowed the other team seem to always score 2 seconds later!!

The timings of players requesting moves/loans is very dodgy. Far too often players come to me requesting a move/loan literally the day after the transfer window shuts. Why not during the transfer window?

Similarly, I get players wanting a new challenge DURING a season. Why not at the end of the season, particularly when at the time I was still in the Champs League (and went on to win it).

Runtime error comes up after i have played 2 games and 89.59minutes of the 3rd one, i swear to god, this happened 4 times in a row now, is this real life?

Runtime error comes up after i have played 2 games and 89.59minutes of the 3rd one, i swear to god, this happened 4 times in a row now, is this real life?

I've now decided to save before and after every match and exit the game and restart. It might be a bit extreme, but it cuts out the runtime errors!

I've now decided to save before and after every match and exit the game and restart. It might be a bit extreme, but it cuts out the runtime errors!

I'm getting a lot of runtime errors myself, but yes that does seem very extreme. After all, when a runtime error occurs you just need to restart the game, so what you're doing is causing yourself more trouble than the runtime errors cause.

Is it just me or does a single game played at top speed take about 10 minutes to play?

I'm getting a lot of runtime errors myself, but yes that does seem very extreme. After all, when a runtime error occurs you just need to restart the game, so what you're doing is causing yourself more trouble than the runtime errors cause.

Except that I don't get crashes during matches any more....which is the main point of the exercise!

I seriously need some help with this game.

Having just finished my degree I finally got back to FM for the first time since 2010. Clearly a lot has changed since then.

I started my first save with Arsenal and I'm about to give up after about 30 games.

Things were going okay to begin with but have since gone horribly wrong. We have scored 1 goal in the last 6 matches, despite playing on attacking and even overloading attacking mentalities. I've rotated my strikers slightly (Giroud, Jovetic, Podolski) yet none can score to save their lives.

I've constantly tweaked tactics, tried to target opponents weaknesses, kept my team's morale fairly good (considering our awful form), played mind games with other managers. Tried new tactics. My tactical familiarity levels are Fluid on everything (including back up tactics). I've changed my training focuses to attacking but thats made no difference either. Made sure every player is training in their selected and suited positions.

My last two games were a 3-0 and 6-0 defeats to Southampton and Reading, and somehow in those games we've had more possession, more shots and my defenders even got ratings of 7.5+ !!!

The game is not making any sense to me what so ever.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing so horribly wrong?!

Fed up of having goals disallowed for fouls on the goalkeeper! Usually it's a high ball into the box, my striker jumps and heads it in but, because the keeper is somewhere in the vicinity, not even making a challenge for the ball, the goal gets ruled out! Keepers in FM13 seem even more protected than they are in the real game!

League Cup 2nd Round. I'm near bankrupt League Two Plymouth Argyle away to Championship side Hull City. 0-0 at full time. 112th minute and my striker breaks away, one and one with the 'keeper. Does he chip the 'keeper? Does he round the 'keeper? Does he slip it under the 'keeper? No. He slams it STRAIGHT at the 'keeper. Still 0-0. 114th minute, ball is lobbed into my box, my 'keeper charges out and. . .punches it straight into his own net. I lost 1-0. Even worse was that the board held the loss against me for months after that. I mean seriously, the club is just about going out of business and I lost by 1 goal away to a club 2 divisions higher than me.

In the end I was promoted to League One (thanks to a 22-game unbeaten streak to end the season) as League Two runners-up and I also won the Tin Pot Trophy (Paint Trophy) by defeating Sheffield United 2-0 at Wembley. In game the Blades nearly pulled off their real life trick by bottling their way out of the promotion places, so when I played them they were in terrible form after dominating League One for most of the season.

League Cup 2nd Round. I'm near bankrupt League Two Plymouth Argyle away to Championship side Hull City. 0-0 at full time. 112th minute and my striker breaks away, one and one with the 'keeper. Does he chip the 'keeper? Does he round the 'keeper? Does he slip it under the 'keeper? No. He slams it STRAIGHT at the 'keeper. Still 0-0. 114th minute, ball is lobbed into my box, my 'keeper charges out and. . .punches it straight into his own net. I lost 1-0. Even worse was that the board held the loss against me for months after that. I mean seriously, the club is just about going out of business and I lost by 1 goal away to a club 2 divisions higher than me.

In the end I was promoted to League One (thanks to a 22-game unbeaten streak to end the season) as League Two runners-up and I also won the Tin Pot Trophy (Paint Trophy) by defeating Sheffield United 2-0 at Wembley. In game the Blades nearly pulled off their real life trick by bottling their way out of the promotion places, so when I played them they were in terrible form after dominating League One for most of the season.

Talk about life imitating art...or vice versa! Even on FM The Mighty Blades bottle it and get beat at Wembley without scoring! Plus ca change......as they say on the French version of FM!

Just beat Chelsea 4-1 at home in the last game of the 1st season with West Ham, despite Kevin Nolan being sent off within the first 5 minutes... Then what happens, the game decides to crash just as i'm leaving the match :(

I am so done with this game. So. *******. Done.

[video=youtube_share;y-GQJHJYz0Y]http://youtu.be/y-GQJHJYz0Y[/video]

Back