Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
I've given up with this team. Another goal where my entire team falls asleep. The defend the first ball well, then just don't bother for the second ball. Second goal, two of my players run into each other, gifting the ball to the opposition. Winger gets to the byline (because no one goes to him), crosses it in, bounces around. Ball drops to the feet of my keeper, who just stands there motionless and lets the opposition player just tap it in. Keepers are complete morons.

Keepers are morons, they have got better, but they are way off their outfield counterparts

And now one of those wonderful fluke goals where the keeper gets lobbed from a mishit cross from 40 yards out way out on the touchline.

Edit: I'm playing against the team second from bottom. I took over the team 3rd from bottom who had a record of not winning in 11 games, think it's going to be 15 now. The previous manager's "marquee" signing was a bloke with 1 Star ability and 2 star potential.

Edit2: Now the commentary comes out with the gem "Northampton will have their work cut out now." You think?! We're 3-0 down with less than half an hour to go!

Last edited:
Just seen that record for games without winning in my league is 26, set by Southport in the late 50s. We're on 16 so far...

Don't you just love it when your star african centre-back, the rock, the focal point of your team, the one with the £30M price tag on his head who all the big boys want to sign.....just disappears for a month after Christmas for the African Cup of Nations! No? I thought not! Me neither!

You probably should've checked for that before signing him.

Signed him for peanuts when he was a youngster. It's my fault for developing him and turning him into a superstar! Now I know how Man City feel when Yaya Toure disappears every January!

Sorry, misread you post. Thought you said you'd just signed him for £30million. Haha.

I've quit this game about seven times now but have finally found a formation that gives me consistency. However, can somebody, anybody, PLEASE tell me why the only times I lose games the opposition keeper (sometimes really rubbish stats as well) pulls off a 7.8 or above and I have 2/3/4 CCC and they have none yet win 2-0...

I accept you're not going to win every game but when you lose couldn't it be because they were just better than you and not have it that you annihilate them but their goalkeeper is unplayable.

I've quit this game about seven times now but have finally found a formation that gives me consistency. However, can somebody, anybody, PLEASE tell me why the only times I lose games the opposition keeper (sometimes really rubbish stats as well) pulls off a 7.8 or above and I have 2/3/4 CCC and they have none yet win 2-0...

I accept you're not going to win every game but when you lose couldn't it be because they were just better than you and not have it that you annihilate them but their goalkeeper is unplayable.

Think about it the around way around.

- You loose because you fail to put chances away and the opponenets scores from them. The opponents GK gets a high rating because he makes a lot of saves. I bet that in some of the matches you win, their GK has actually made a really good game but as you still win 2-0 ( instead of perhaps 5-0), you dont reecognize these matches

The reason why you dont see the opponents win AND dominate the game in terms of the matchstats is becasue your tactic and players dont allow them to dominate and perhaps also because their matchplan is to sit backland counter you

Also can someone help me with this - I have two strikers Fletcher Kemble & Fazli Solmaz, both tall, quick advanced forwards. Now, Fletcher is ace, score hat-tricks for fun but when I play Fazli in the same position he is utter rubbish, misses open goals constantly. My coaches all tell me he is the best striker at the club but I think he's woeful. What can I do to improve him or should I just cut my losses and sell him off?

Can anyone explain too me why despite having great youth scouting and great youth facilities I get no decent players.

I got the Barca job a team which is well renown for producing great young talent yet in the three years I have been there the best player I have produced has a PA of 150! I am not expecting world beaters every year but would hope for a steady stream of 160+ with at least one 170 player in that time. In fact Spain in this time have barely produced any talent in the last few years.

Think about it the around way around.

- You loose because you fail to put chances away and the opponenets scores from them. The opponents GK gets a high rating because he makes a lot of saves. I bet that in some of the matches you win, their GK has actually made a really good game but as you still win 2-0 ( instead of perhaps 5-0), you dont reecognize these matches

The reason why you dont see the opponents win AND dominate the game in terms of the matchstats is becasue your tactic and players dont allow them to dominate and perhaps also because their matchplan is to sit backland counter you

Fair point well made. Still annoys the **** out of me though...

God dammit. Completely outplay one of the better sides in the division, finishes 0-0. We had 64% of the possession. They didn't have a shot on target all game. Go to praise my players for a good effort, none of them respond, and a couple have the response "Don't seem to be listening". Pfft.

Is it just me or are penalties ******. I mean I probably miss about 75% of them it's ****** ridiculous.

Is it just me or are penalties ******. I mean I probably miss about 75% of them it's ****** ridiculous.

I'm reading all of these frustrations & i'm wondering are we playing the same game? I'm enjoying fm13 but YES penalties are a bit ridiculous, everyone misses : D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm getting tired of injury prone players like Robben and Ribery. In fact im tired of having world class players in your squad, and the opponent is conducting a slaughter in every game.
Just played a game against newly promoted Köln. In that game alone, they managed to injure 6 of my players! 3 of them i had to sub, the rest could carry on. Yes, I replayed the game. This time only got one injured.

To be honest, I don't miss many penalties at all. And in my current save I think I have won every penalty shoot-out I've been in (which is quite a few over the 15 or so seasons it's been going).

Choose the wrong half-time team talk, players get confused, go on to lose the match 3-4 after leading 3-0... Sigh.

I'm getting tired of injury prone players like Robben and Ribery. In fact im tired of having world class players in your squad, and the opponent is conducting a slaughter in every game.
Just played a game against newly promoted Köln. In that game alone, they managed to injure 6 of my players! 3 of them i had to sub, the rest could carry on. Yes, I replayed the game. This time only got one injured.

This did happen to me at one point towards the end of a season, I eventually took the training levels down and it eased up, still got some but it was far fewer.

OK, so I took Birmingham from the brink of relegation to the league 1 up to 2nd in the prem in four years; league cup winners, fa cup winners and europa league winners. Just remember this is Birmingham City, a team that have won only the league cup twice in over a hundred years. Now my status is still only over halfway! That is ridiculous, if this was real life I would be treated like a GOD.

Also, whenever I reject other offers the board don't come out and say they're happy with my loyalty. I want to build a dynasty but they are pushing me...

Back