Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
Why does Uruguay only have a best 11 for 2012 and 2013? I'm in 2017 and it's just missed out all the other years. Is there any reason for this?

Have you had their league system active for all the years ?

soooooo frustrating when your winning you get to the 83rd minute every time and a player plays a ball over the top and the striker runs onto it and its easy enough for the keeper to come out and pick it up yeah? ...... NO he steps aside and the player slides it in
ARGHHHHH JESUS!

After a run of 10 games unbeaten, my team in the last 2 games have decided to deliberately lose. First game, they constantly eff up and make mistake after mistake and are lucky to only lose 2-0. Second game, against a better team, my assistant tells me to tell them to relax. That translate to my players as "let the other team win". So they go out and gift two goals to them. They then spend the second half either getting injured or messing up chances when clean through on goal by choosing not to shoot when they're unmarked 10 yards out.

And my keeper is really peeing me off. In the last couple of games, he seems to have gotten the idea that the best way to make a save is to stand still and weakly stick a hand up and then stand there and wonder why he conceded.

This happens way more often than it should..

View attachment 358523

especially with rubbish player always having their best game against you, last 5 games 6.40 average but against you just happen to play an 8+ ha still the best FM yet but just a few little annoyances.

Guess those 2 defeats were just a blip. 4-1 win against a side currently occupying a playoff position.

****** ****, one of my players is a utter mong. Same player as the one who loves shooting at every possible opportunity. Not only does he ignore every team talk and always looks complacent and lazy on the pitch, he's now come out with a right clanger in response to one of my press conferences. He's the only one who reacted to it. I had a question that asked me whether I would be looking into trying to sign one of my loanees, and I naturally said yes (as he's been fantastic for me). This monghead of a player I mentioned reacted by being "confused" by my comments. How simple are you?

Have you had their league system active for all the years ?

Nope, for none of the years. But that is irrelevant isn't it??

There are plenty of national sides that show their best 11 for all years, Portugal for example, and I don't have their league system active. The game can still calculate a Best Eleven for the national side, whether or not the domestic leagues are active.

Just started a new season with Valencia. Bought some world class players Bale (being the most expensive). My teams wins...but when i praise or when we lose and i tell them "do better" they get mad or don't react at all happens when pep talk is pos and negative... its frustrating.

Nope, for none of the years. But that is irrelevant isn't it??

There are plenty of national sides that show their best 11 for all years, Portugal for example, and I don't have their league system active. The game can still calculate a Best Eleven for the national side, whether or not the domestic leagues are active.

I thought you meant for their league system. Could it be that they have not played in any world cup etc ?

Keeps conceding late goal and missing bunch of penalties. I dont even hope of scoring from penalty.

I'm getting really ******* tired of these idiots who keep passing to the keeper from midfield eventhough there is 1-2 free players upfield. And I'n not talking about any players... I mean quality players! Also the rating system is ridiculous! How can a wing back who tries to pass to the keeper from the ******* midwayline with no pressure on him what so ever and by doing so gives the opposiotion striker a breakaway and a easy goal, get a rating of 6.6! So I cant fine him! All-in-all the games rating system is way too lenient to these kinds of errors (which result in a opposition goal).

Please add to next game a tactic option "no passing to the keeper" and if they do so an option to fine the idiot! :)

Gotta love it when you absolutely batter a team: their keeper makes world class saves (even though his stats are awful), hit the bar 3/4 times, miss an open goal and then your keeper punches a ball straight at their striker... 0-1, and then right at the end you hit the bar again... RELOAD! You cheat me, no motherf****r I cheat you

Pointless features in the game... Tell the team to not get complacent when winning 1-0 and I always end up losing (ALWAYS!). I mean what is the point in having this if it never actually works and doesn't stop them getting complacent. Overload is another feature that never seems to work for me. Since playing FM12 I have never scored a single goal when changing to overload and always concede. Contain clearly states to not to try and score but I often score. Why have these features if they dont implement events in the game what they're meant to...??

Pointless features in the game... Tell the team to not get complacent when winning 1-0 and I always end up losing (ALWAYS!). I mean what is the point in having this if it never actually works and doesn't stop them getting complacent. Overload is another feature that never seems to work for me. Since playing FM12 I have never scored a single goal when changing to overload and always concede. Contain clearly states to not to try and score but I often score. Why have these features if they dont implement events in the game what they're meant to...??

To be honest I think this is a problem with the game overall, there are a lot of features that or either poorly explained or actually don't work in the way they would suggest. I feel that FM has not gotten more realistic over the years but has gotten more complicated to understand and as so has become harder. I was struggling but then I understood it's like any game and you just have to learn how to beat it. It doesn't do what it says on the tin.

Right this is really ******* me off right now! WHY WHY WHY in EVERY ******* game does the opposition go crazy at you as soon as you score. It's boring, predictable and completely unrealistic. I'll be hammering a team, like just now against Reading 24 shots, 14 on target 4 CCC's - 1 goal. Before I scored Reading had 2 shots on goal. As soon as I score they get 10 shots in and score, this is all in the last 10mins!

Now I accept that teams will try and get back into games but not every time! In real life there are plenty of teams in plenty of matches that win comfortably with little or no comeback from the opposition. As I say I like the fact the have a go, but every time, it's just bad programming that means as soon as you score they'll come back at you, even when you've destroyed them

I thought you meant for their league system. Could it be that they have not played in any world cup etc ?

Nope, they even won the World Cup in 2014.

I think it's quite clear it's just an error. No one has been able to answer any of my questions on this board about specific errors. Is there a special part of the forum I should go to?

Now i'm wondering about Rafa Benitez being 13th best in the Hall of Fame (Worldwide), when in the European Continent, he isn't Top 20. Makes no sense at all, considering all his teams were European. So many little things like this on the game that i've noticed. Finding it hard to take the stats seriously when I'm finding all these errors.

EDIT:

Getting news about Yaya Toure and Falcao being ruled out of the World Cup, even though they retired from International 5 and 2 years ago. Lol

Last edited:
Major international tournaments are my Achilles heel. Four tournaments two final losses and two semi-final losses. :(

So after winning the europa league twice and finishing 2nd in prem twice I ask for stadium expansion, board say yes - great! They are expanding by 2,000 seats oO)...

Back