Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
OK, so I took Birmingham from the brink of relegation to the league 1 up to 2nd in the prem in four years; league cup winners, fa cup winners and europa league winners. Just remember this is Birmingham City, a team that have won only the league cup twice in over a hundred years. Now my status is still only over halfway! That is ridiculous, if this was real life I would be treated like a GOD.

Also, whenever I reject other offers the board don't come out and say they're happy with my loyalty. I want to build a dynasty but they are pushing me...

It seems like almost everything gets reset at the beginning of the new season, which I agree is a little bullshit.

With Liverpool last season I won the league, 3rd consecutive Champs league, 2nd consecutive CWC, FA cup and both charity shield and super cup. My status shot up to untouchable. For about 2 weeks. Then went back down to just secure when the game ticked over into the next season.

I don't really mind, as I don't anticipate being sacked soon, but it's still quite annoying.

Don't you just love it when your star african centre-back, the rock, the focal point of your team, the one with the £30M price tag on his head who all the big boys want to sign.....just disappears for a month after Christmas for the African Cup of Nations! No? I thought not! Me neither!

Just turned down £29.5M from Barcelona for him!

I can't believe after all these years that players are still able to time waste for a ridiculous amount of time without getting booked. It ****** me off so much :@

FFS. Two wins in a row after 20 games without winning, and in both my players don't respond at all to my praise. Nothing. Doesn't matter what I do, they just don't respond. They respond positively to my team talk before the match, ok-ish at HT and absolutely nothing at FT.

FFS. Two wins in a row after 20 games without winning, and in both my players don't respond at all to my praise. Nothing. Doesn't matter what I do, they just don't respond. They respond positively to my team talk before the match, ok-ish at HT and absolutely nothing at FT.

That might be it. Bear in mind, team talks are not random, but are incredibly subtle, and have a lot of depth that people dont realise is there, there is an excellent thread on them at SI forums.

hey guys i have a problem that is really really doing my head in and dont no how to fix it :( hmm right when i go to download say a tactic or skin it goes to u torrent an not winrar i do have other skins an tactics that i use but i would like to test more but cant because most go to u torrent does any 1 have any ideas hope some one can help

Ragequitted over one match twice now. First time I play it, I decided to rest my main striker as he was looking jaded. What happens? My defence goes to complete ****, my goalkeeper plays horrendously (including an absolutely ridiculous howler) and I'm down 3-0 against an average side when I've managed 5 clean sheets in a row. Second time I play it, I decided to keep the striker in (perhaps he had some sort of influence on the defence). Go 2-0 up and, after yet another non-reaction to my HT team talk, go and play the second half like complete ****. Goalkeeper makes another howler to let them back in the game, then it goes all wrong from there. Absolutely nothing I try works to try and stop them, my defence just intent on losing the match.

There just seems to be some games where all the many calculations that this game runs before the match and during the match which just say "You're going to lose this one" no matter what you try.

hey guys i have a problem that is really really doing my head in and dont no how to fix it :( hmm right when i go to download say a tactic or skin it goes to u torrent an not winrar i do have other skins an tactics that i use but i would like to test more but cant because most go to u torrent does any 1 have any ideas hope some one can help

Whilst I know very little about torrents, I know that you need to make your torrentprogram inactive. When the file is actially downloaded, then you unrar it using winrar and you should be able to do so with torrentprogram active by just right clicking on the file and chose winrar to open it with.

I dont understand wat u mean really ive just uninstall utorrent and now im gettin a msg wen i go to download klopp tactic it says c:\mike\downloads\broussia v6 home by raikan007 app not found but its really doing my nut in grrr

I dont understand wat u mean really ive just uninstall utorrent and now im gettin a msg wen i go to download klopp tactic it says c:\mike\downloads\broussia v6 home by raikan007 app not found but its really doing my nut in grrr

Could you take us thorugh step by step what you are doing. Do you mean that you cant even download it or that you get a message that the tactic is not found at your comp after the download ?

Right click download file
Click save link as
Click save

This should place the file in your downloads folder, then you can copy/cut the file into the tactics folder inside the fm2013 folders in "my documents"

I click on down download and it goes straight to u torrent and a msg pops up saying unable to load borussia home v6 home by raikan007 tac torrent is not vail bencoding when i download say might an magic or complete madness it goes to winrar then i put in to the right files but with other stuff i download it goes to u torrent and i dont no why???

I click on down download and it goes straight to u torrent and a msg pops up saying unable to load borussia home v6 home by raikan007 tac torrent is not vail bencoding when i download say might an magic or complete madness it goes to winrar then i put in to the right files but with other stuff i download it goes to u torrent and i dont no why???

have yhou made your u-torrent inactive as I wrote ?

I just tested it myself. I click download, then my program asks me to "open or save". I then rightclick "save" and chose "save as". I then click on my User/my doc/SI/FM13/Tactics folder and save the tactic there

Last edited:
Getting annoyed with referees booking players for "simulation". Just had one booked for it in the first minute of the game even though he was quite obviously tackled fair and square. Referee deemed my playing falling over, because he'd been tackled, as a dive because it was in the box. Idiot.

i dont get the option for open or save m8 it just goes straight to u torrent also how do u turn off inactive?

Why does Uruguay only have a best 11 for 2012 and 2013? I'm in 2017 and it's just missed out all the other years. Is there any reason for this?

i dont get the option for open or save m8 it just goes straight to u torrent also how do u turn off inactive?

I have no idea as I dont have that program on my computor. The thing is, your program is looking to download a torrentfile to download the file so the speak, something that is not needed here. Just search for u torrent on your computor and then look in that library. Perhaps google how to make it inactive in your settings

Back