Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
talking about team talks every time i use don't get complacent my team second half always lose or draw even if i'm 3-0 up, best bet is to not use it, AT ALL!

talking about team talks every time i use don't get complacent my team second half always lose or draw even if i'm 3-0 up, best bet is to not use it, AT ALL!

No, best bet is to actually use when you are supposed to, see my point above.

This is totally my own fault but frustrating none the less, seems to happen with Mike Phelan...
Win 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 6-0....end of match I click ask assistant, he decides there is nothing specific to mention and everyone reacts badly, then then players complain about my team talks.
I guess he may be guarding against complacency but it does seem strange that he does it so often, and because I'm usually "quite chilled" when I play I keep forgetting to check what he's going to say before clicking ask assistant!

This is totally my own fault but frustrating none the less, seems to happen with Mike Phelan...
Win 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 6-0....end of match I click ask assistant, he decides there is nothing specific to mention and everyone reacts badly, then then players complain about my team talks.
I guess he may be guarding against complacency but it does seem strange that he does it so often, and because I'm usually "quite chilled" when I play I keep forgetting to check what he's going to say before clicking ask assistant!

If he is saying that are 3-0+ wins, do them yourself, or sack him, because regardless of who i play competitively, if i batter anyone 5-0, they are getting a "well played".

Could be a Phelan thing. I usually sack him and replace him with Di Salvo or Demichelis

1. Hitting the woodwork several times EVERY game. Nearly every free-kick hits the bar.
2. Always, always, always getting top teams in every cup draw esp. FA/Capital One cups.
3. Every season I always (in EPL) get the top 4 teams in a row. E.g managing chelsea and I always end up playing Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool in back-to-back games. Maybe a one off but not every season.

So i took Fässbergs IF from the 4th tier of Swedish football to become one of the best clubs on earth. Now, new stadium who was built late 10's and whenever it gets expanded, it's with just couple of hundred seats. I won the Champions League 2032 and looked for another new stadium but that option wasn't possible at the board, but a few days ago I saw this other "International" stadium and it's really massive! What I want is to play on this ground in all games, but it says only European games. My first game on this stadium will be in the last 16-s in the CL vs Man City. Funnt fact is that Sweden will host the Euros 2036 on their own (!) and this for sure has to be one of the hosts!? Was it built specificly for the Euros? Very weird stadium we built tbh. I don't even think I paid for it.

Will I ever be able to play here? Maybe after the tournament? Hmmm!
View attachment 361175View attachment 361176

Any ****** player that has only pace and acceleration gets the best out of my defenders.

1. Hitting the woodwork several times EVERY game. Nearly every free-kick hits the bar.
2. Always, always, always getting top teams in every cup draw esp. FA/Capital One cups.
3. Every season I always (in EPL) get the top 4 teams in a row. E.g managing chelsea and I always end up playing Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool in back-to-back games. Maybe a one off but not every season.

Apart from 2. I have the same; the woodwork thing is a joke, three times per game, every game.

Let me add: Jason Lowe - don't buy him. Has picked up a yellow in every single game and its November, can't I sack him?

Seriously Jason Lowe... he just got sent off again. 6 yellows and 2 reds in seven league games. I need help; his avg rating is 7.40 but he gets booked every game, he has less than a year to run. Try to sell or keep?

Seriously Jason Lowe... he just got sent off again. 6 yellows and 2 reds in seven league games. I need help; his avg rating is 7.40 but he gets booked every game, he has less than a year to run. Try to sell or keep?

how big are the wages and how important is he to ur team

He's on £30k and only wants a rise to £38k (could prob get him down a bit). He has played a fair few games but as cover for the much better Mirko Jantoljak, also Claudio Cervantes has been out a lot but Lowe leaving would reduce me to 3 CM's with 1 potential 5* 19 year old... (I only play with two)

I don't know if this has come up already but I wasn't going through 182 pages to find out.

I only have the game a couple of weeks and I am really enjoying it apart from one thing. Transfers. I'm with Liverpool and every player I go for the club want ridiculous money. Tried to buy Luke Shaw. He's 17 and valued at 130k. The club want 25m for him. No joke! That's just one example but it's happened on every player I've tried to sign. What is with that?!!

My H.Y.D. keeps accepting bids for a transfer listed player below asking price. Said player is not on the unwanted list, H.Y.D. responsibilities do not include accepting bids yet whenever a bid same as the players value is made the message says that "in line with his responsibilities" and i go WTF!! I can't figure that out and it's bugging the **** out of me.

Edit: I also have the reject all offers below asking price enabled but it doesn't seem to matter to my H.Y.D. gone rogue. I suspect he's in some form of cahoots with the players agent or something.

I don't know if this has come up already but I wasn't going through 182 pages to find out.

I only have the game a couple of weeks and I am really enjoying it apart from one thing. Transfers. I'm with Liverpool and every player I go for the club want ridiculous money. Tried to buy Luke Shaw. He's 17 and valued at 130k. The club want 25m for him. No joke! That's just one example but it's happened on every player I've tried to sign. What is with that?!!

Yeah I think this is happening to everybody, some people have defended it but I think it's plain stupid. I accept clubs don't want to lose their best assets but everybody has a limit.

Yeah I think this is happening to everybody, some people have defended it but I think it's plain stupid. I accept clubs don't want to lose their best assets but everybody has a limit.

Make the most of it! I just sold 2 players, that I bought for relative peanuts, for a combined total of £70M! Man U and Bayern have silly money to burn! Buy low sell high...as a man once said!

My H.Y.D. keeps accepting bids for a transfer listed player below asking price. Said player is not on the unwanted list, H.Y.D. responsibilities do not include accepting bids yet whenever a bid same as the players value is made the message says that "in line with his responsibilities" and i go WTF!! I can't figure that out and it's bugging the **** out of me.

Edit: I also have the reject all offers below asking price enabled but it doesn't seem to matter to my H.Y.D. gone rogue. I suspect he's in some form of cahoots with the players agent or something.

Under staff responsibilities, he might be selected for finds new clubs for players or something like that.

Back