Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
You can't do anything at this point. Your stadium needed to be upgraded to meat the criteria of being a professional team now.

The only way you can remotely save this imo is to get your wage budget to a level where you make a slight profit per month and hope it's enough to keep you alive.

Of course it will be hard to not get relegated that way but it's your only option at this point I fear.

We are not even professional yet though!! We are still semi-pro, the receivers are in at the moemnt dealing with everything so we shall see!!

Nightmare..........

27 minutes into a game. 3 key players injured and 1 of the subs replacing them also injured!

Doesn't matter in this game as I'm 20 points clear in the league, but have a champions league quarter final soon :(

View attachment 363990

27 minutes into a game. 3 key players injured and 1 of the subs replacing them also injured!

Doesn't matter in this game as I'm 20 points clear in the league, but have a champions league quarter final soon :(

View attachment 363990

On a similar note, I signed 3 Left-Back/Wing-Backs in the close season. 5 games into the new season and all 3 are on the injury table! It, of course, may just be coincidence, and probably is, but I have noticed several instances in the past where a position seems to have been "targeted" for injuries. It may also be that the players who are injured are new to the club and the country and not yet used to the different training. Whatever the reason, it doesn't make it any less frustrating! I currently have 8 players on the injury table, 3 ahead of my nearest rival, so at least I'm top of the league in something!

How many times have I had this scenario? Dominate the match, high 60s for possession, more shots, more on target, opposition hardly getting a sniff of goal because tactics are working to perfection. 1-0 up with 2 minutes to go, keeper just rolls the ball out to no-one in particular, opposition striker intercepts and obviously scores. It just seems like the game couldn't find any way that they were going to score so it gave them a freak goal! The goal, incidentally, took the game to extra-time, which is something else that seems to happen an awful lot in the early rounds of my cup games, regardless of the opposition! I could be playing Man City or Rochdale but the game invariably goes to extra-time, and more often than not, penalties, with the inevitable losing outcome! End of paranoid rant!

Wow I have the quarter final of the German cup coming up and my whole squad is on national team duty for a friendly. That's insane. Thanks SI for handing me a default loss because now I have to play my youth team to even be able to play the game any longer.

Oh happy days just realized half of my youth team is ineligible due to age restrictions, awesome. Let's see if I can even scrap a team together, comedy gold.

Of course I lost the game despite being the better team even with 2/3 of my youth team on the field, thanks Obama.

Last edited:
Sick and tired of this useless match engine.

No more, SI. No more.

On LFC marshalls update and i have 5 AMC,s and i use a formation using 3 and all 5 say they are unhappy as they are not playing enough when they play every other game or more GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wow thanks to a game crash my entire motivation to keep on playing my current save is gone. I won the CL in an intense game 2-0 in overtime, big chances on both sides, a real nail biter final and I was so happy to win it. A few continues later the game crashes and I hadn't saved till than so I had to replay the match again, of course I couldn't be arsed to do it again and just repeated the game one fewest highlights without taking much care of what happened on the field.

Two games ended with PSG nicking a late win in a game I dominated so I replayed it and the thrid time I won with 6-0 after again totally dominating the game, so I saved after that but somehow it just feels ****** that my intense final now never happened in that game and I lost all motivation to keep on playing this game because of it, so annoying.

Wow thanks to a game crash my entire motivation to keep on playing my current save is gone. I won the CL in an intense game 2-0 in overtime, big chances on both sides, a real nail biter final and I was so happy to win it. A few continues later the game crashes and I hadn't saved till than so I had to replay the match again, of course I couldn't be arsed to do it again and just repeated the game one fewest highlights without taking much care of what happened on the field.

Two games ended with PSG nicking a late win in a game I dominated so I replayed it and the thrid time I won with 6-0 after again totally dominating the game, so I saved after that but somehow it just feels ****** that my intense final now never happened in that game and I lost all motivation to keep on playing this game because of it, so annoying.

I've had this loads of times, but because you won it before your game crashed surely you feel good about yourself winning the CL?

View attachment 365887
I just splashed the cash on this promising regen and he got injured for 9 months :'(
And now I dont have motivation for this team, I might resign
Talking about injuries last season my two best strikers got injured before the Champions League final, which I lost on penalties :O

View attachment 365887
I just splashed the cash on this promising regen and he got injured for 9 months :'(
And now I dont have motivation for this team, I might resign
Talking about injuries last season my two best strikers got injured before the Champions League final, which I lost on penalties :O

I think I'd lose the will to live. One of my gripes with injuries is how severe the effects are of a long term injury. This is just my perception ( and i concede I could be very wrong on this), but it just feels a lot more punishing than a real life long term injury.

I'm Liverpool, beat Man City 3-0 away, then lose to Millwall 5-2 at home..

Can anyone help me my game keeps crashing during a match 3 times now in one game had to restart game again,takes me to steam account and when i click play it comes up with football manager 2013 already running ???

THANK YOU MAKING THIS HALLE LUAHHAAA
A problem is when your keeper comes out when theres no need and then they smash it in
another is when ur player is near to the goal and lets say hes stats is 12 shooting when he shoots it goes near the corner flag THATS JUST BONKERS to me, corner flag shots you have to have like 1 shooting !

Back