Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 362K
havent played game since february its just the same repetitive bs every year

On my Swansea save, I won 12 of my first 15 games, and drew 3 (in EURO League and BPL) playing against teams like Manchester and beating them, Valencia, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal, then suddenly I go on a massive 11 game losing streak against Norwich, Southampton, Brighton and the like? I then got heaps of injuries (7 of my 1st team out) even though I use a rotation method to prevent that, I have two tactics and they haven't made a difference, no matter which one I try! Sent me from 2nd in the league to 13th and now out of the EURO league -_-

It's only a minor frustration, but Lionel Messi has won the World Golden Ball every year since 2009 (I'm now in 2022). Even though the players that have come second and third have sometimes scored more goals, in near the same appearances, more assists and a better avearge rating. I know Messi is good but I feel like it's just cause it's Messi!

Granada 2-0 Real Madrid(my team) that's a disaster.
And there's a minor one, too. Betis 4-4 Real Madrid
I couldn't believe it. It's simply devastating!
Since then, I've taken over the position of David Moyes and have been managing Man Utd after that season because they only got 8th in the Premier League, not even managed to participate the Europa League.

Managing AS Saint-Etienne, Aubameyang wants to leave, so I tell him I can achieve qualifying for Champions League football within the next season, he agrees to that so he is happy to stay for a while, Dortmund make an offer, I reject, then Aubameyang is furious with me because he wants to move to a bigger club!

Then I tell him I can qualify for Champions' League Football again within the next season and he says thats too long? It's the shortest possible timeframe ffs. Now his morale is low and bringing squad morale down the little pr*ck

injuries / disallowed goals

last season i had ONE WEEK when there were no injuries...
and just now i had 8 (EIGHT) disallowed goals in 3 games...
WTF?!?!?!

Nimes Currentley 11th, have managed to score 6 goals in the last 8 league games. Yet they play me and there stikers cant miss. 4 shots, 3 goals. Frustrated is an understatement.

Overconfidence ruined my team :'(

Since i played my second playthrough, i almost never had this. In interviews say that "We have to concentrate" ,"Side is always motivated"..those kind... Pep talks, aggresive with "expect to win".. And i dont always praise them if they win just 1 goal against weaker opponent, i scolded them.

My frustration now is, i got hit by injury bug, now in february, its UCL time, 8 of my players are Injured, 4 of which are regular s(2 CD, BWM, WBL).. 2 are my regular subs, and 2 are good back ups... Lost the last 2 games in EPL...

Overconfidence ruined my team :'(

I'm experiencing this now. I had Brighton sitting pretty at the top of the Championship, 12 points clear going into January. All of a sudden a 1-0 loss at home to Peterborough, confidence has taken a nose-dive and I'm now battling to keep Leicester away from my top spot!

I've tried the aggressive route and had no luck so am now trying the gently, gently approach instead.

Playing with dynamo kiev ; in start of 2nd season, in only 2 games 4 mine wingers got injured on 6 weeks and more (Yarmolenko, Dudu, Belhanda and Alexis Sanchez) and now after first season without loss (in league and cup) and after 4 wins in first 4 games 8including one against shakhtar and dnipro) now i have to play with rubish backup players who isnt wanted by any club no matter how much i reduce asking price

I'm experiencing this now. I had Brighton sitting pretty at the top of the Championship, 12 points clear going into January. All of a sudden a 1-0 loss at home to Peterborough, confidence has taken a nose-dive and I'm now battling to keep Leicester away from my top spot!

I've tried the aggressive route and had no luck so am now trying the gently, gently approach instead.

I was playing with Notts and after I beat Birmingham (who were first) I couldnt win for months, dropped from 3rd to 14th, but somehow managed to get good form in the second part of the season and finished 2nd :)

I am sick and tired off hitting the woodwork 3 times every f******* game!!!

This game is really fkin me off now.
Last game I (Tottenham) played Vs Burnley (fourth round FA cup) they passed us off the park, held the ball well, moved the ball like Barca and basically pinned us in our half)

Their AI controlled fullbacks would one and two touch pass the ball like a hot potato, they took avoiding action when being closed down, they jinked to the left, they jinked to the right, they shielded the ball while waiting for a player to pass to and had us chasing shadows for 90 minutes.

My team (or any team I use for that matter) the fullbacks would receive the ball and walk walk and walk, AI team would close them down and my fullbacks would do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. In fact they just walked until dispossessed, they would not jink left, they would not jink right and they certainly certainly definatly could not hold the ball or keep possession.
No player was set to hold the ball up, both where set to FB/s

We lost 0-1 so I saved the game (named it: utter bollox) and reloaded the previous save and played the game again and you know what??? we lost AGAIN 0-1.

Are the dice loaded of what?
Why do my wingers, fullbacks, strikers WHATEVER always walk straight into opposition players without trying to evade?
Why do strikers not fkin shoot?
Defoe: 7 hours without scoring
Lewandowski: 9 hours without scoring

Kaboul: CENTERBACK 7 goals!!!!! 3 from open play

Its a fkin joke

How many times have I had this scenario? Dominate the match, high 60s for possession, more shots, more on target, opposition hardly getting a sniff of goal because tactics are working to perfection. 1-0 up with 2 minutes to go, keeper just rolls the ball out to no-one in particular, opposition striker intercepts and obviously scores. It just seems like the game couldn't find any way that they were going to score so it gave them a freak goal! The goal, incidentally, took the game to extra-time, which is something else that seems to happen an awful lot in the early rounds of my cup games, regardless of the opposition! I could be playing Man City or Rochdale but the game invariably goes to extra-time, and more often than not, penalties, with the inevitable losing outcome! End of paranoid rant!

Scripted imho, its not paranoia its just a **** match engine.

Champions League quarter final 2nd leg: Chelsea (me) v Man City. Already leading 2-0 on aggregate. Haven't conceded a goal in 8 games.
First attempt: Try my successfully proved defensive/counter tactic. Lose 4-1
Second attempt: Put every single man behind the ball, put it on contain, retain ball etc. Lose 4-0
Third attempt: Try my other more attacking 4-2-3-1 tactic. Lose 4-1
Fourth attempt: Try the exact same tactic as 3rd attempt but different team-talk and starting 11. Win over two legs in extra time by losing 3-1

And I dont get no enjoyment restarting the game, i'm trying to prove a point on how fixed this game can be. Or not fixed, but random. And it's not "my tactics" either as I am 18 points clear in the EPL with 6 games to go. I have lost all enthusiasm and trust with this game when something like this happens. Its as if the games are determined by odds. E.g Man City had a 80% chance of winning that game despite the first leg and all I could do was to keep playing until I had that game where I had 20% chance of winning. It didn't matter what tactics I used (well not at first), I was always going to lose.

And to make it worse, the other tie going on at the same time finished the same scoreline every time!

Tired of these ******* long shots, Shurrle cuts inside and shoots with his useless left foot. The ball hits the corner flag. Repeat for around 30 times each game.

Tired of these ******* long shots, Shurrle cuts inside and shoots with his useless left foot. The ball hits the corner flag. Repeat for around 30 times each game.

That will almost exclusively be tactical and also player issues. Post up your approach.

Back