Post Your Frustrations

ok, i beat sunderland 5-0 with hernandez scoring a hatrick, rooney twice, it says warning array lines out of band, or something like that, then CRASH DUMP FFS, i cant get past the next day after playing sunderland, im only in november, is there anything i can do?

Biggest frustrations.....On a number of occassions I've noticed the opposition taking time wasting to the extreme. Three times now, when chasing a game in the closing minutes have the opposition hung on to the ball for 1 min 30 before throwing in and taken well over a minute before a goal kick. This is obviously a glitch and needs to be sorted, before my keyboard does! I have also noticed a glitch when signing Scouts / Coaches. I signed a Youth Coach with good Scouting stats for a Scouting position, clearly offered SCOUT in the contract and the game signed him as Youth Coach. As I'm managing Luton this completed my Coaching allocation, not happy.

I have also seen a number of messages repeated in my Inbox unnecessarily regarding pending Manager dismissals. Almost every other day the same messages, sack looms over blah, board meet to discuss future of, one more loss and out.....All season long. It's very annoying. Another minor glitch that needs sorting.

No offers for "X"
As things stand, no club considers a deal for "X" viable
this times 100000 for every player I try to sell

frustations??not being able to adjust individualy the players trainings. i like to have a standart schedule, but, if you want your players to move or play a certain way, individualy its easier.

Gabby Agbonlahore having Usain Bolt pace!

Unrealistic, he is quick but he really isn't as quick as that! He isn't any faster than the other wippets in the world.

do a search, 20 pace, 20 acceleration, according to fm he is the fastest footballer in the world, and the only player with both of those stats!

he is near impossible to defend against, really ****** annoying when your a birmingham fan, when obviously you want to beat the Vile and we hate the C**T!

could someone tell me the shortcut to the graphics & sound screen if there is one?

my game seems to be ruined after i installed a new skin :@

there are no buttons, also i couldn´t find them by clicking like mad there where they should be

2q8d0sx.png

THAT´S frustrating guys

The ammount of Injurys is pretty ridiculous, or is that just me? Plus the fact im winning the league with Liverpool (on goal difference) Im still in the europa league and the FA cup and new owners might be coming in and replacing me with some mexican!

I'm Sunderland, I'm in my first season and progressing fairly well. My fans are totally unrealistic though. I drew 1-1 with Man City, a briliant result I thought but my fans were concerned after the game. Had a couple of other games like this, I've drawn against much bigger clubs and the fans are concerned with it. My husband is a Sunderland fan and I know for a fact if they drew 1-1 with any of the top clubs he'd be extremely pleased. At times he's been accepting of loosing by a goal or 2 against the big teams cos he's just pleased they didn't get thrashed! My Sunderland fans however seem to think I should win every game, and if I don't they are concerned no matter who the opposition was.
Tantrum over...feel slightly better now

So picture the scene, it's 2nd (Rushden) vs 3rd (me - AFC Wimbledon), I back from a goal down to 2-1 up with 10 mins to go they get a pen... Dunn saves it!!! Extra time arrives, all FOUR minutes of it (where did that come from), still 2-1... The clock now reads 95 mins they get another pen and score... 2-2 F*** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is insane!!!! how this is possible? 16 yellow cards in one game? you must be kidding.....

The first game with the newest patch....is it a joke? Reminds me 2006 FIFA World Cup Portugal vs Netherland game. Some kind of a bad joke.....

Last edited:
-I'm getting really worked up by the amount of clear cut chances world class strikers miss, my forward line for chelsea is Drogba, Aguero, and Tevez and I'm scraping 1-0 wins with midfielders getting the goal, and they're missing at least 7 good chances a game. always seem to miss one on ones which is understandable on the occassion but its every ****** week. But then Steven Fletcher breaks up the park for Wolves and scores their only chance of the game.
This is basically what happens to me ever single match, ****** me off so much.

I hate those ******* agents who says: My client isn't interested to join your club.. :O

could someone tell me the shortcut to the graphics & sound screen if there is one?

my game seems to be ruined after i installed a new skin :@

there are no buttons, also i couldn´t find them by clicking like mad there where they should be
THAT´S frustrating guys
Try just removing the new skin-folder and it should be back to normal, worked for me.

after reading all the comments i agree with this is the worst fm i've played since it started as champ man ager.come on si sort it before you loose a lot of fans

Hey guys, please answer this:

I have 11.1 patch...and everytime the referee calls an offside decision, its always wrong. You know, like one time when Torres scored but the ref said it was offside...and i looked at the replay, it wasnt even near offside D= why is that?? please help.

Back